I will be taking the Revivogen "New Formula" Challenge!

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Shopkeeper remember to take pics every few weeks!! We look forward to seeing them:)

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
I am very close to pulling the trigger on Revivogen. I am not wanting to use finasteride so I was planning on using mindxidil in the mornings and Revivogen in the evenings. If I did this, would I be getting enough minoxidil (1 mL/day) and Revivogen?

Does it tell you to use it once or twice a day?

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Boomer01 said:
I am very close to pulling the trigger on Revivogen. I am not wanting to use finasteride so I was planning on using mindxidil in the mornings and Revivogen in the evenings. If I did this, would I be getting enough minoxidil (1 mL/day) and Revivogen?

Does it tell you to use it once or twice a day?

Well I am using minoxidil only once daily nowadays. This is not something I suggest you do. I am just reducing my minoxidil application to once a day since I have been using it for around 2 years and haven't experienced any regrowth.

I am planning on slowly reducing minoxidil and tapering off it once and for all. At the moment I have been using Folligen in place of minoxidil on odd days. Using Copper Peptides at the end of the week really makes my scalp feel healthier especially after all the scalp needling I do. lol!

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello

Still on the revivogen coming up to the 2 month mark and things are still going well, definitely looks to be thickening up, its not drastic but i can see and feel and improvement

One thing i wanted to let any new revivogen users know is how the bottles can leak, i believe one of mine was leaking in the box because i didnt peel the little white plastic lid off fully as there was some of the transparent plastic around the edges, make sure you remove all of it and keep the bottles screwed tightly.

Thanks

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Browny said:
Still on the revivogen coming up to the 2 month mark and things are still going well, definitely looks to be thickening up, its not drastic but i can see and feel and improvement
Thats great to hear. I just have quick question Browny on how you apply Revivogen to your scalp. Do you massage it in at all? How much do you use? How much residue is left on your scalp after application?

Apologies for all the questions. I just want to compare my experiences with another user.

Boomer01 said:
I just ordered a 6 month supply. Here goes nothing!
Good luck Boomer01!

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
TheShopKeeper said:
Browny said:
Thats great to hear. I just have quick question Browny on how you apply Revivogen to your scalp. Do you massage it in at all? How much do you use? How much residue is left on your scalp after application?

Apologies for all the questions. I just want to compare my experiences with another user.

Boomer01 said:
I just ordered a 6 month supply. Here goes nothing!
Good luck Boomer01!

Hey

I use 1.5ml before bed, i do sections of my crown and basically part the thinning hair and apply a few drops in different parts of the crown, then i rub the solution in for about 15 seconds and then press the hair down as to try get most of it into the scalp

I was basically trialing it into the crown before using on my hairline and i think im gonna start using a little bit in the hairline soon, also it does dry quickly and leave a slightly oily looking residue but its before bed so doesnt matter

Thanks

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Browny said:
I use 1.5ml before bed, i do sections of my crown and basically part the thinning hair and apply a few drops in different parts of the crown, then i rub the solution in for about 15 seconds and then press the hair down as to try get most of it into the scalp

I was basically trialing it into the crown before using on my hairline and i think im gonna start using a little bit in the hairline soon, also it does dry quickly and leave a slightly oily looking residue but its before bed so doesnt matter

That similar to what I do except I concentrate more on my hairline and top. I was just concerned about lack of absorption due to accidentally massaging it in for two long.

On a seperate note.

There is one thing I noticed only a few days ago. I noticed some really fine black hair below my hairline and temples. However, I don't think this has anything to do with Revivogen. Could it be the minoxidil? I don't even apply minoxidil below my hairline or temples. The only think I can attribute it to is my daily use of Emu Oil has a face moisturiser. Probably talking bull.

Just fine hair underneath the frontal region. Wierd...

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok small update.

I went for a hair cut yesterday. Getting a hair cut is always something I dread. Just thinking about the countdown to my next hair cut makes me quiver...

Anyway, this is the first hair cut I had since being on Revivogen. I decided to have my hair cut a little more shorter than I normally do in order to apply Revivogen more easily to my scalp.

Whilst my hairdresser was cutting my hair he said that my hair looked a lot healthier and thicker since the last time he cut my hair. The first thing I said to him: "Your joking right?". But after having my hair cut the first thing I noticed was that my hair really wasn't that fly-away and dare I say it "pubic" like compared to last time.

I am still a little thin at the front but acceptable.

Of course, I will post some pictures within the next couple of days so you guys can see the state of my hair when its short compared to long.

Browny

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice one

Thats great news, my hair is still looking and feeling thicker, i think you need to be persistent with the treatment im gonna be buying my next 3 months supply soon.

Keep it up and keep us updated

Celica_rice

Reaction score
I've been on Revivogen for 2 months now, after an initial heavy shed, it seemed that on Rev my hair loss was less in the shower at first.

Over the period of 2 months, its pretty hard to tell whether the only thing making my hair look better is the shampoo or whether Revivogen is actually having a positive effect. The hair shower count seems to have maintained itself at about 25-35.

The scariest part is that it appears that initial heavy shed on Revivogen seems to have not grown back and by the end of the day(I wash my hair in the mornings), my hair looks worse than it did before(like 3 months ago) I started Rev.

I just apply it every night before bed(though I've stopped for a few days over the past 2 weeks), just rub it into the scalp with ur index finger as you line it up and down your scalp. This will stop it from running off. So apply it and rub it in as you go in vertical lines.

Still going to give it more patience, I'm probably looking into it relatively early for any positive effect to be measured.

actunga

Reaction score
How do you guys apply the revivogen?

I just got my first order and the bottles come with a little sprayer. How do you measure out 1 ml with that? Do you spray it directly onto your head or into your hand first?

I also got some S5 cream. Should I use that in the morning if I'm using the revivogen at night?

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
actunga said:

I just got my first order and the bottles come with a little sprayer. How do you measure out 1 ml with that? Do you spray it directly onto your head or into your hand first?

I also got some S5 cream. Should I use that in the morning if I'm using the revivogen at night?
I actually use a dropper that came with my old Dr. Lees min. I drop some all over the top of my head, a little extra one my crown, and rub some some on my hairline.

I use min in the mornings and Revivogen in the evenings so that would be the best time to use the cream.

TheShopKeeper

Established Member
Reaction score
actunga said:
You got a spray attachment? I heard a few people got this type of applicator. I just get a standard dropper.

I think you will find using a the spray applicator a waste and difficult to apply directly to the scalp. I would use a dropper. I apply Revivogen as Browny has suggested:

Browny said:

actunga

Reaction score
Browny said:

[/quote]

Thanks guys.

So I'm guessing the dropper has measurements on it? I have no idea how much I'm using with the sprayer.

Do you guys wash your hair everyday? Mines a bit longer at the moment and both the S5 and Revivogen make my hair look a bit greasy. Not ready to shave my head just yet!

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
TheShopKeeper said:
How is things going for you on the Revivogen Boomer01?
Everything seems to be going well. I don't really notice any tingling sensation that some have reported. It's obviously early but it seems like I am losing a little less hair in the shower when I look at my hands after washing my hair. I don't have any problems with stained pillow cases either.