I Thought Game Was Everything With Girls ...

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been saying for hundreds of years that the western world is dying.

It hasn't happened yet and most likely it won't happen within the next 100 years.

Unfortunately most people are prone to catastrophising any small change in Western culture as "the end!"
Western society IS dying, the evidence is here. Just open your eyes.

Dating is worse than it's been than years.
Women are told they can have it all, so they hold out for Chad and don't marry until they're burned out and desperate.

On top of that, taking as many dicks as possible and pursuing an obscenely unhealthy lifestyle is encouraged and seen as some sort of spiritual journey.

Unskilled labour and entry level work doesn't exist because it is shipped overseas. Even people who study in university have trouble finding work.

Most young people can't make enough money to buy important things like a car or a house, but enough to splurge on hedonistic bullshit.

Marriage as an institution is completely dysfunctional and men can have their lives ruined just because one washed up ex Stacy wants an easy ride.

Baby boomer coddling and SJW bullshit sheltering dipshit's from reality.

Student loans are basically traps which ensure that young people will be in debt for the rest of their lives.

People from uncucked parts of the world are being imported and are absolutely thriving. Having lots of children with women from their own culture, while not conforming to Western culture and values nor learning the language. Instead they're teaching their children the ways of their culture.

Considering all the above, it's little wonder that young men in western countries would rather masturbate, play video games, collect welfare and just watch this whole thing collapse in on itself. RIP

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Women are told they can have it all, so they hold out for Chad and don't marry until they're burned out and desperate.

On top of that, taking as many dicks as possible and pursuing an obscenely unhealthy lifestyle is encouraged and seen as some sort of spiritual journey.

Unskilled labour and entry level work doesn't exist because it is shipped overseas. Even people who study in university have trouble finding work.

Most young people can't make enough money to buy important things like a car or a house, but enough to splurge on hedonistic bullshit.

Marriage as an institution is completely dysfunctional and men can have their lives ruined just because one washed up ex Stacy wants an easy ride.

Student loans are basically traps which ensure that young people will be in debt for the rest of their lives.

People from uncucked parts of the world are being imported and are absolutely thriving. Having lots of children with women from their own culture, while not conforming to Western culture and values nor learning the language. Instead they're teaching their children the ways of their culture.

Considering all the above, it's little wonder that young men in western countries would rather masturbate, play video games, collect welfare and just watch this whole thing collapse in on itself. RIP

What makes you think that people won't continue calling this way of life "western culture"?

Culture changes constantly, western culture today is vastly different to how it was in my parents time.

The question should be whether it's improving or worsening.

In my opinion it's worsening, I also agree that there is a growing number of people becoming apathetic to the future of this culture. In particular young men, whom are mostly ignored and are the ones getting most fucked by these changes in culture. I believe this to be a much bigger problem than most seem to think.

Automation is going to be even a bigger part of this problem than migrants and exporting of labor.

I also blame the pussification of the world we live in, men's natural tendencies are demonized and banned. We are the first generation told we can't play in the snow because we might get hurt. We've been mostly raised by older women. This might seem insignificant but it's part of a much bigger problem.

blackg

Reaction score

You're a classic catastrophiser! All these "problems" you mentioned are actually a sign of how far the west has advanced and is still advancing.

100 years ago, during the supposed apogee of Western civilisation, things were a lot tougher than they are now.

Men usually had to work 12 hour days, women couldn't vote, your kids teeth were pulled out at, say 15 years of age because of poor oral hygiene and a lack of floride in the water system.
Wars were rampant. Folks were slaves to ancient patriarchal social structures. The life expectancy of your beloved household pet was a mere five years. Five f*****g years!!
Goodbye pooch!

Homosexuality was frowned apon. Two men having a*** sex was all but illegal.
I could go on and on...

No, we live in far more enlightened and privileged times today, indeed.

Long live the west and God bless America!

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TFW you live in a Muslim majority middle eastern shithole and regularly see married balding men. tfw you also live in a place where premarital sex is highly taboo, so much so that if anyone sees you bring a woman to your place, you're f-u-c-k-e-d.
I guess I'll be fine when I inevitably bald in my late 20s or 30s..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
dante is Ceasar descendant

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
M9, u really need to get off the red pill blogs. You're like a /r/TRP Markov chain at this point.
I'm descending into complete madness. Every day I'm going a little bit more crazy. My crazy thoughts and feelings even spill out IRL sometimes. I've been able to play it off like jokes, but one day I'm afraid my mask will completely slip. I can barely relate to anyone and their problems, the songs on the radio are completely foreign, it's like it's from a different world. For now I'm self aware enough to know that I'm going f*****g crazy. I'm afraid that at one point I'll lose my ability to be self aware and go completely insane. How the hell do I escape this faith?

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how f***ing crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"

blackg

Reaction score
I'm descending into complete madness. Every day I'm going a little bit more crazy. My crazy thoughts and feelings even spill out IRL sometimes. I've been able to play it off like jokes, but one day I'm afraid my mask will completely slip. I can barely relate to anyone and their problems, the songs on the radio are completely foreign, it's like it's from a different world. For now I'm self aware enough to know that I'm going f*****g crazy. I'm afraid that at one point I'll lose my ability to be self aware and go completely insane. How the hell do I escape this faith?

"I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how f***ing crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?"
Yet you can still hold down a job and navigate the consuming rituals of daily living.

I call bullshit on your decent into madness.
Its a romantic idea but you wouldn't last one day in a mental institution.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

No no no you've got it all wrong, you're not descending into madness, well that's how it may be perceived to someone who isn't lightened by the truth, but I'd say you're transcending. Emulating your true inner self to the "normal" world is risky, especially being red pilled. There has been times myself that I've wanted to spill what I truly thought but I realized I'd be ostracized. I'm similarly trying to balance these feelings as well man, so I can't exactly help, but I can surely relate all too well.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Yet you can still hold down a job and navigate the consuming rituals of daily living.

I call bullshit on your decent into madness.
Its a romantic idea but you wouldn't last one day in a mental institution.

I believe him, a lot of his posts are flat out telling members he's depressed and suicidal, he's never spoken like that until lately.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Why are you going crazy and what crazy thoughts are you having?

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I did, one time, in front of my 2 ''best friends''
After this, they weren't my friends no more.

Oh man.. I remember the days back when I was bluepilled. "looks do matter, but only up to a certain point" "you can be an 8/10 just through hygiene and dressing well" "just have kunfidence"
While being redpilled can be hurtful initially, I'd rather be aware to the objective truth rather than lie to myself like the bluepilled majority.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you going crazy and what crazy thoughts are you having?
I feel like an alien sent down to earth trying to act like a human. There's no one to relate to, I'm always keeping some charade up.

I can't even watch mainstream entertainment, it's all about girls sleeping with Chads and partying. There was this popular norwegian show that was about the life of teenagers that everyone except me had watched. I watched 1 episode and it fucked me up seeing these fictional characters living the life I can only dream of. I only watch series about drug lords and serial killers these days, those I can relate to better. I'm not even on social media, the platform that everyone elses lives revolve around. I just can't bare to show myself and everyone else how much of a loser I really am. Even if it's obvious when someone asks why I'm not on social media.

When I'm talking to literally anyone I'm not being myself, I have to hide my true feelings and what I would really like to say and do.

What kind of life is this? I'm not able to talk about how I truely feel to literally anyone out of the fear to be viewed as inferior, weird or worse some kind of school shooter. I can't even go to therapist, I don't want any drugs to zombiefy my existence, and I don't want to end up in a mental institution.

As a kid I couldn't comprehend how people became alcholics, drug addicts or even killed themselves etc. The blissfull ignorance of a happy kid. I completely understand them now, but I'd never do it myself because it's deeply engraved in my brain to not do it. The feeling of letting it all go and escape to another world is great. I used to escape with videogames, but I no longer enjoy that either.

Before I could see a nice cute girl and start to fantasize about traveling the world with her, laying on the grass on a warm summers day together, going on hikes and all that sh*t. I can't even do that anymore. Instead I think of how many dicks they've taken and what they'd look like with their skin peeled off.

The worst part is that I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. The more I live and learn, the more hopeless everything seems. I used to think that once I got my degree, or once I got a good job, or a nice place to live, then things would be alright for me. I now realise that it's all materialistic sh*t, it's just a carrot on a stick designed to keep me running in an eternal tunnel of darkness.

I hope that one day I'll get to be happy, but for every day that goes by it seems less likely. Ending it all would be nice, but I'm hanging on to wait for AI robot gfs and to watch the downfall of the West. I hope that would bring me a shred of happiness.