I Thought Game Was Everything With Girls ...

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Muscle doesn't turn into fat. Muscles shrink and get covered in a layer of fat.
Muscle is muscle and fat is fat.

That's what I thought as well.

It was just this year that my medical doctor told me this. I thought I had a "fat" tumor, on the
side of my man boobs.

He told me the muscles in the chest turn into fat as we get older.

He's the same age as me as well. I kind of believe him.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually a handsome motherfucker, and I get in my own way all the time. I should be getting 7s n even 8s of I'm flying high, but I don't often get that. My comfort level (pussy *** b**ch level) is around the 6 range; which there's no shame in, but I see that they're in complete glee, and seemingly feel "in luck" to have me pay attention to them, that it makes me more comfortable n instills confidence in me(lithe risk of loss or rejection). So unless I'm going good at the time, I habe the opposite of game, my better than average looks just keeps me from playing the slum game, Thank f*****g god.

I empathize that it can happen here and there, and it's not just with women but personally I can feel like a brain fog generally when I'm not quite myself around friends and family. It can be anything really.

But over a long period of time you really have to evaluate what's going on, if you haven't felt like yourself in ages when expressing yourself socially.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are reading into it a bit too much mostly just around hot girls where I f*** myself up.

I was more speaking about myself, but it sounds like you generally get nervous around attractive women.

Immersion therapy, spend a week on a yacht with beautiful 11/10's. The rejection will harden you up, in all ways.

blackg

Reaction score
I never put much weight on what rappers say. I always thought they do it for the flow, the swag, the words sounding good. But now, I realize how f*****g deep that verse goes in. Probably deeper than the whole career of Bob Dylan or the Rolling Stones.
Yeah, that line was pretty deep.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never put much weight on what rappers say. I always thought they do it for the flow, the swag, the words sounding good. But now, I realize how f*****g deep that verse goes in. Probably deeper than the whole career of Bob Dylan or the Rolling Stones.

"f*** b****s, give me a fat sl*t that cooks and does dishes"

I love old Eminem. SSLP and MMLP two of my favorite albums.

shookwun

Reaction score
News flash

Game doesn't exist. The aprodesiac related experience of winning someone over is entirely based on your looks. However I do believe in confidence which is reinforced by experience which tends to make you more optimistic of your outcomes, leading to more charisma and suave like abilities.

Doesn't matter how much you boast, and how loud you talk. That following chick will see you as invisible, all while focussing her attention on the quiet guy. Putting her self near him; opening windows of opportunity which eventually leads to an awkward conversation. It doesn't matter though, because game doesn't exist. Which goes back to the awkward approach of many men, but it makes irrelevant as they progress into getting to know one another.

Game is the biggest bullshit to ever take stream.b results are based on your looks and nothing more. Everyone has a personality worth getting to know once your physical self has been deemed appropriate.

blackg

Reaction score
browsing dating app profiles i came across this gem of a profile description of a 36yo (somewhat obese) woman:
"I'm attracted to masculine feminists who are confident enough to handle a woman like me. I'm into wild hair, craft beer, fitness and traveling. Also i'm 5'8" so looking for someone on the tall side (6'+) who is fit."

i would rate her as a 3 at best - this is someone who will be single for the rest of her life, but i'm sure her friends will keep telling her to not compromise and that she'll find "the one" who deserves someone as great as her.
She may find the one and I hope she does. Her demands were hardly over the top in comparison to what I hear you guy demanding about women.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
But I wonder what "game" means.
For instance: if you go to a woman because you want to know her, do you need a fantastic pick up line?
No, because everyone knows it's cheesy unless you're Clooney,. while we're more like Jack Black.

Game, in my dictionary, is the ability of good looking people to not f*** up too much when they approach other good looking people, who will swallow every non-idiot thing they utter.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Just this. Game bullshit describes how good-looking guys attract women with their looks only and how women lie to themselves thinking they see something else in them which they find attractive (intelligence, personality, knowledge, hobbies, talents, etc.).

Women would date dumb misogynist rapists and think they are sensible, sweet and caring people.
Women don't lie to themselves, they know everything and pretty much self-aware. They lie to society and people around them to not appear shallow or slutty.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, but they also lie to themselves to the point some actually end up believing their own delusions.
Maybe. But the other qualities like intelligence or hobbies, talents are not necessary for women because they have nothing to do with genetics. They maybe are seen as a bonus if you're good-looking, but you can't be attractive with them alone. Think of it like that, being good-looking is like a delicious cake and the other qualities are like additions (chocolate, vanilla, etc), the addition will make the cake more delicious, but it would be useless alone.

In conclusion : As long as you have traits that are related to genetics, so you can pass them down to your offspring, then you're a potential mate.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
In conclusion : As long as you have traits that are related to genetics, so you can pass them down to your offspring, then you're a potential mate.

Spending time on ROK?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Maybe. But the other qualities like intelligence or hobbies, talents are not necessary for women because they have nothing to do with genetics. They maybe are seen as a bonus if you're good-looking, but you can't be attractive with them alone. Think of it like that, being good-looking is like a delicious cake and the other qualities are like additions (chocolate, vanilla, etc), the addition will make the cake more delicious, but it would be useless alone.

Wrong. These do have to do with genetics.

Why don't you practice what you preach and reduce your shallowness and get a date then?

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong. These do have to do with genetics.

Why don't you practice what you preach and reduce your shallowness and get a date then?
How do you know that i'm shallow ? Why do you make false, out-of-reality assumptions, accusations to defend and white knight women ?