I Thought Game Was Everything With Girls ...

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How do you know that i'm shallow ? Why do you make false, out-of-reality assumptions, accusations to defend and white knight women ?

You're the misogynist, not me. I don't have to defend anything, you're the one making assertive claims, the burden of proof is on you to back them up.

Your own quote:

"My height and hair really make me feel like an insecure little b**ch."

These are...shallow qualities. Your other thread is you saying the apocalypse is coming because of your Norwood 1.5 hairline.

You're perhaps one of the most shallow people on this forum.

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're the misogynist, not me. I don't have to defend anything, you're the one making assertive claims, the burden of proof is on you to back them up.

Your own quote:

"My height and hair really make me feel like an insecure little b**ch."

These are...shallow qualities. Your other thread is you saying the apocalypse is coming because of your Norwood 1.5 hairline.

You're perhaps one of the most shallow people on this forum.
Why do you even care ?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe. But the other qualities like intelligence or hobbies, talents are not necessary for women because they have nothing to do with genetics. They maybe are seen as a bonus if you're good-looking, but you can't be attractive with them alone. Think of it like that, being good-looking is like a delicious cake and the other qualities are like additions (chocolate, vanilla, etc), the addition will make the cake more delicious, but it would be useless alone.

In conclusion : As long as you have traits that are related to genetics, so you can pass them down to your offspring, then you're a potential mate.
Women look for two qualities in a partner.

* Good genetics for healthy offspring.
* Strong provider for her and her children.

In order to max out these qualities women get impregnated by Chad. Then when she's nice and used up she finds herself a nice beta provider, and develops chronic headaches at night time.

shookwun

Reaction score
Women look for two things in a partner.

In order to max out these qualities women get impregnated by Chad. Then when she's nice and used up she finds herself a nice beta provider, and develops chronic headaches at night time.
Well done. Was this novel piece of information obtained from the lookism bible?

blackg

Reaction score
Women would date dumb misogynist rapists and think they are sensible, sweet and caring people.
Yep. That's right. 80% of good looking girls I went to high school with are now dating repeat rapists.
It's quite common.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score

Yep, that's exactly how it works and has worked for every woman on the planet.
You're smart, bro.

shookwun

Reaction score
This video is so cool..

Rudiger...hope you find this as a new one.

13z01vp.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at it like this, the norwood scale will work in reverse for you. If you are a 9 and Norwood 3 you are now a 6. If you started a 7 and hit Norwood 7 well then, it should speak for yourself. The only way to dodge this is by offsetting the number with fame and/or money

Mate that is such sh*t. You're essentially implying that the only thing a girl looks for in a guy is his hair. So all their other attractive features that made him a 9 in the first place are suddenly irrelevant because he's no longer a Norwood 2? What you just said essentially means that if a guy has a Norwood 1 regardless of how f*** ugly he might be he's instantly considered better looking and superior in society than someone who might have an attractive face but is norwood 3.

Hair isn't the sole factor of one's appearance.. it's an important one yes but it's not the be all end all. That's why when you're in high school (everyone still has intact hairlines at this point). The girls very quickly distinguish who's better looking out of all the guys based on their faces, just like we did with the girls. Its not a guy's hair that they look at and think "oh he's 9".. they distinguished and categorised us based on our facial features and overall appearance.

Interesting story here, at the school I went to I noticed a common pattern.. there was always a group of guys in each year at every school who were associated with being bad, looked kind of chavy and rough. These were the guys that girls found most attractive and used to circulate themselves around out of everyone in the school. The funny thing is, almost all of these guys had very short haircuts, closely shaved heads and girls were clearly turned on by it! A lot of them had nothing going on in the looks department either but because they had this bad, dominant and rough appearance going on it worked magic.

In other words just turn yourself into a dickhead as It's a known fact that women are naturally attracted to them. A guy who is perceived as being bad will always wipe the floor with the nice guy when it comes to girls. Women are naturally attracted to dominant and alpha looking males. Having a shaved head, bald head is a key characteristic in being associated with this persona. That is why you only ever see Jason statham, vin disel etc playing bad boy type characters because they fit this persona.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate that is such sh*t. You're essentially implying that the only thing a girl looks for in a guy is his hair. So all their other attractive features that made him a 9 in the first place are suddenly irrelevant because he's no longer a Norwood 2? What you just said essentially means that if a guy has a Norwood 1 regardless of how f*** ugly he might be he's instantly considered better looking and superior in society than someone who might have an attractive face but is norwood 3.

Hair isn't the sole factor of one's appearance.. it's an important one yes but it's not the be all end all. That's why when you're in high school (everyone still has intact hairlines at this point). The girls very quickly distinguish who's better looking out of all the guys based on their faces, just like we did with the girls. Its not a guy's hair that they look at and think "oh he's 9".. they distinguished and categorised us based on our facial features and overall appearance.

Interesting story here, at the school I went to I noticed a common pattern.. there was always a group of guys in each year at every school who were associated with being bad, looked kind of chavy and rough. These were the guys that girls found most attractive and used to circulate themselves around out of everyone in the school. The funny thing is, almost all of these guys had very short haircuts, closely shaved heads and girls were clearly turned on by it! A lot of them had nothing going on in the looks department either but because they had this bad, dominant and rough appearance going on it worked magic.

In other words just turn yourself into a dickhead as It's a known fact that women are naturally attracted to them. A guy who is perceived as being bad will always wipe the floor with the nice guy when it comes to girls. Women are naturally attracted to dominant and alpha looking males. Having a shaved head, bald head is a key characteristic in being associated with this persona. That is why you only ever see Jason statham, vin disel etc playing bad boy type characters because they fit this persona.

?

There are plenty of action heroes/bad boys with hair. The difference is a guy with hair can play both. Look at Tom Cruise or Brad Pit. A bald guy is type cast. He can only play the action guy, never a heart throb. There is also a difference between close cut with a hairline (via high school) and just being bald. I highly doubt if any of those guys were bald the girls would be hanging on them regardless of their bad boy demeanor.

Now the fact you took my comment as 100% fact in itself already tells me this isnt a discussion worth having anyway.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
?

There are plenty of action heroes/bad boys with hair. The difference is a guy with hair can play both. Look at Tom Cruise or Brad Pit. A bald guy is type cast. He can only play the action guy, never a heart throb. There is also a difference between close cut with a hairline (via high school) and just being bald. I highly doubt if any of those guys were bald the girls would be hanging on them regardless of their bad boy demeanor.

Now the fact you took my comment as 100% fact in itself already tells me this isnt a discussion worth having anyway.

A lot of people on these forums need to get to grips with reality and realise that they unfortunately can't and won't ever be a heart throb. This is what prevents most young individuals from accepting their hair loss. They invest far too much time of their lives watching tv and following media, idolising and aspiring to be like these heart throbs that they see on tv (Tom cruise and Brad Pitt). Their overall priorities and perception of reality is fucked up which drives them into a state of anxiety and depression. They feel worthless because they don't look like these heart throb males that attract all the women and because of this, allow it to take over their lives. There's far more to life than being able to attract and sleep with women but because of hollywood, the fucked up media that circulates our screens and the narcissistic society we live in.. we're pressured and lead to believe otherwise. Life isn't all about finding girls, it's about finding yourself and following your own perception of reality but like I said. Because of the media, phones, tv, films, social media and the internet filling our screens with meaningless shite we're brainwashed into perceiving life in a specific way that isn't healthy for our mental state of mind. Circulating the media with heart throbs and attractive people, it fucks up the way everyone perceives life.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score

Intelligence is largely genetic.

Intelligence is one of humans most beneficial traits.

Humour, conversation etc. is somewhat a display of your intelligence.

Thus intelligence is somewhat an important to women as a genetic trait for their offspring.

Or maybe this is my little coping theory.

Either way I've not much reason to think most"chads" aren't as intelligent as anyone else.