I Thought Game Was Everything With Girls ...

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence is largely genetic.

Intelligence is one of humans most beneficial traits.

Humour, conversation etc. is somewhat a display of your intelligence.

Thus intelligence is somewhat an important to women as a genetic trait for their offspring.

Or maybe this is my little coping theory.

Either way I've not much reason to think most"chads" aren't as intelligent as anyone else.
Chads are intelligent, they've got good genetics all around. But they aren't good providers, because they'll always have hundreds of other options. They don't devote their lives to their work and school, because they can have sex with prime girls instead.

On one hand the slutty lifestyle that women are living in their 20s is good. They will procreate with Chad and create superior offspring compared to the ones she could have with Average Joe her looksmatch.

The issue with living the slutty party girl life in your 20s is that when they hit the big 30 and find themselves a nice beta provider the life that the looksmatched beta can provide is no longer good enough. The divorce rate is over 50% and over 70% is iniated by women.

Another issue is that average men will lose motivation to contribute to society when they realise that all the women will be unhappy with the life that they're able to provide. That they're just settling with faded youth and after being pumped and dumped by one too many Chads.

With the internet and social media this way of thinking is on the rise. It doesn't take a whole lot of logic to see where the society is heading. We are already seeing the decay of the West, while Muslims who keep their women chaste are expanding.

RIP the West. Bow down to our Muslim overlords.
452.jpg

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Chads are intelligent, they've got good genetics all around. But they aren't good providers, because they'll always have hundreds of other options. They don't devote their lives to their work and school, because they can have sex with prime girls instead.

On one hand the slutty lifestyle that women are living in their 20s is good. They will procreate with Chad and create superior offspring compared to the ones she could have with Average Joe her looksmatch.

The issue with living the slutty party girl life in your 20s is that when they hit the big 30 and find themselves a nice beta provider the life that the looksmatched beta can provide is no longer good enough. The divorce rate is over 50% and over 70% is iniated by women.

Another issue is that average men will lose motivation to contribute to society when they realise that all the women will be unhappy with the life that they're able to provide. That they're just settling with faded youth and after being pumped and dumped by one too many Chads.

With the internet and social media this way of thinking is on the rise. It doesn't take a whole lot of logic to see where the society is heading. We are already seeing the decay of the West, while Muslims who keep their women chaste are expanding.

View attachment 63855

Wtf is a chad?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of people on these forums need to get to grips with reality and realise that they unfortunately can't and won't ever be a heart throb. This is what prevents most young individuals from accepting their hair loss. They invest far too much time of their lives watching tv and following media, idolising and aspiring to be like these heart throbs that they see on tv (Tom cruise and Brad Pitt). Their overall priorities and perception of reality is fucked up which drives them into a state of anxiety and depression. They feel worthless because they don't look like these heart throb males that attract all the women and because of this, allow it to take over their lives. There's far more to life than being able to attract and sleep with women but because of hollywood, the fucked up media that circulates our screens and the narcissistic society we live in.. we're pressured and lead to believe otherwise. Life isn't all about finding girls, it's about finding yourself and following your own perception of reality but like I said. Because of the media, phones, tv, films, social media and the internet filling our screens with meaningless shite we're brainwashed into perceiving life in a specific way that isn't healthy for our mental state of mind. Circulating the media with heart throbs and attractive people, it fucks up the way everyone perceives life.

I agree with you on this. The same complaint women have of female models being air brushed. There does have to be some relation though between work put in and what you get out. I for one will not be Brad Pitt. I do work out a lot and keep myself well but because of hairloss there is very nill I can do the actually maintain being "physically attractive". In my case I would say, yes, for each Norwood I am my point goes down a notch.... my case. I was a very good looking guy with hair. Now Im not. No matter how much I work out or how I dress, it doesnt help my face and head with balding.

You can find hobbies or interests to distract you but those are short term things.

I dont think Im pressured or persuaded to want to be attractive to women because of the media, I just like sex and would like to know I can have it with attractive women. I have personally noticed the more hair I lose the lesser degree of females that will actually entertain flirting. Its almost like the less hair I have the heavier they feel they can be. Either or, I will say yes a lot of the guys here are in a bad state. It does that to you though, but many will not put in the effort elsewhere for compensation or have a state of mind that if they had hair they would all of a sudden attract women. Then again maybe they just feel they would have the confidence enough to attempt to attract women. If you are bald and continuously get denied by women you can pretty much sum up the baldness as the average of your losses. This is something you can NEVER fix. If you have hair, you may be getting denied for reasons that are "fixable".

Its a catch 22 in the end. Either way, on average guys with hair get better looking women. There are studies that prove it.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you on this. The same complaint women have of female models being air brushed. There does have to be some relation though between work put in and what you get out. I for one will not be Brad Pitt. I do work out a lot and keep myself well but because of hairloss there is very nill I can do the actually maintain being "physically attractive". In my case I would say, yes, for each Norwood I am my point goes down a notch.... my case. I was a very good looking guy with hair. Now Im not. No matter how much I work out or how I dress, it doesnt help my face and head with balding.

You can find hobbies or interests to distract you but those are short term things.

I dont think Im pressured or persuaded to want to be attractive to women because of the media, I just like sex and would like to know I can have it with attractive women. I have personally noticed the more hair I lose the lesser degree of females that will actually entertain flirting. Its almost like the less hair I have the heavier they feel they can be. Either or, I will say yes a lot of the guys here are in a bad state. It does that to you though, but many will not put in the effort elsewhere for compensation or have a state of mind that if they had hair they would all of a sudden attract women. Then again maybe they just feel they would have the confidence enough to attempt to attract women. If you are bald and continuously get denied by women you can pretty much sum up the baldness as the average of your losses. This is something you can NEVER fix. If you have hair, you may be getting denied for reasons that are "fixable".

Its a catch 22 in the end. Either way, on average guys with hair get better looking women. There are studies that prove it.
look at it like this, the norwood scale will work in reverse for you. If you are a 9 and Norwood 3 you are now a 6. If you started a 7 and hit Norwood 7 well then, it should speak for yourself. The only way to dodge this is by offsetting the number with fame and/or money

I'm sorry to here that bro. I can guarantee that if you were a decent looking individual with hair, you probably still are now. However you'll constantly be comparing your old self to your current self which is harming the way you perceive yourself. That is likely the sole thing causing you to feel that way.

I can very much relate to you though! I'm only 19 and I have a lot going for in the looks department. I've been approached by a modelling agency in the past and I get quite a lot of looks, attention off women when I'm out in clubs. It makes it very hard to accept that I'll one day start balding and when I do, I likely won't have that same sex appeal that I once had on women. Losing your hair essentially places a timer on your youth life. When that hour glass has finished it's cycle it's time to start a new life settling down and focusing on the different aspects of life such as your work and career. I suppose I'm kind of fortunate in way though as I'm still very young and I can use the time to my advantage. There's the possibility that some new medication or procedure may arise before I start officially balding.

Even if you are balding there is hope and a way to bring back the sex appeal you once had! I've seen it with my own eyes and it was the most relieving moment of my entire life! I stopped by a garage the other month to fill up my car. There was a group of young girls in the queue in front who were accompanied by a group of guys that looked to be their partners, dates. In front of them at the counter was this guy.. he was around 6'0/6'1, tanned and had a lean, muscular build. He was wearing a dark zip up hoodie with his hood up and a vest on underneath. When he was finished at the counter, he turned around revealing himself showing off his tattooed covered body, thick stuble and hiding underneath his hood was a balding shaved head. He looked to be a norwood 3 with thinning. You should've seen the 4 girls reactions when he turned around and walked past.. bare in mind they're already stood with a group of decent looking guys with full head's of hair at this point! But it was as if they were star struck by this one guy in particular. They all looked at each other and giggled like girls do when they see a hot guy. I sh*t you not their eyes followed this man all the way out of the store and they ended up making a dick out of themselves, forgetting they were next in line by the checkout because they were too busy clearly day dreaming about this man.

Since that day I haven't feared hairloss half as much as I used to because I realised that you can be considered attractive with a balding head. You just have to achieve a specific look and persona! The bald, balding guys that women find sexy are all in shape, have some form of facial hair, tattoo's and a specific style that creates this mysterious bad boy and dominant look. I have to give it to the guy, he pulled off the look perfectly and even had me staring (no homo). He's created this image in my head of what I'm one day going to transform myself into when I start balding. I was so relieved to witness that moment because I came to the realisation that women are always going to be naturally attracted to men who have a mysterious, bad look going on.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to here that bro. I can guarantee that if you were a decent looking individual with hair, you probably still are now. However you'll constantly be comparing your old self to your current self which is harming the way you perceive yourself. That is likely the sole thing causing you to feel that way.

I can very much relate to you though! I'm only 19 and I have a lot going for in the looks department. I've been approached by a modelling agency in the past and I get quite a lot of looks, attention off women when I'm out in clubs. It makes it very hard to accept that I'll one day start balding and when I do, I likely won't have that same sex appeal that I once had on women. Losing your hair essentially places a timer on your youth life. When that hour glass has finished it's cycle it's time to start a new life settling down and focusing on the different aspects of life such as your work and career. I suppose I'm kind of fortunate in way though as I'm still very young and I can use the time to my advantage. There's the possibility that some new medication or procedure may arise before I start officially balding.

Even if you are balding there is hope and a way to bring back the sex appeal you once had! I've seen it with my own eyes and it was the most relieving moment of my entire life! I stopped by a garage the other month to fill up my car. There was a group of young girls in the queue in front who were accompanied by a group of guys that looked to be their partners, dates. In front of them at the counter was this guy.. he was around 6'0/6'1, tanned and had a lean, muscular build. He was wearing a dark zip up hoodie with his hood up and a vest on underneath. When he was finished at the counter, he turned around revealing himself showing off his tattooed covered body, thick stuble and hiding underneath his hood was a balding shaved head. He looked to be a norwood 3 with thinning. You should've seen the 4 girls reactions when he turned around and walked past.. bare in mind they're already stood with a group of decent looking guys with full head's of hair at this point! But it was as if they were star struck by this one guy in particular. They all looked at each other and giggled like girls do when they see a hot guy. I sh*t you not their eyes followed this man all the way out of the store and they ended up making a dick out of themselves, forgetting they were next in line by the checkout because they were too busy clearly day dreaming about this man.

Since that day I haven't feared hairloss half as much as I used to because I realised that you can be considered attractive with a balding head. You just have to achieve a specific look and persona! The bald, balding guys that women find sexy are all in shape, have some form of facial hair, tattoo's and a specific style that creates this mysterious bad boy and dominant look. I have to give it to the guy, he pulled off the look perfectly and even had me staring (no homo). He's created this image in my head of what I'm one day going to transform myself into when I start balding. I was so relieved to witness that moment because I came to the realisation that women are always going to be naturally attracted to men who have a mysterious, bad look going on.
ye boi, u got it all figured out mayne. it's all about the tatts+roids+tan game. not even balding btw.
TallAnnualIcterinewarbler-max-1mb.gif

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

well if you are 6-1 then you have little to worry about. Especially if you cap at a NW3.

I have my "Career", I have rental units aside my job, I have many interests and hobbies. My music keeps my more distracted than much anything else. I work out about 4 days a week (used to be more). My problem is Im short (5-8) and have a massive forehead and nose. When I had hair these features were actually kind of cute but bald..... no way. I actually had the opportunity to model myself a couple time when I was young. My advice to you, DO IT! I never did because no one was there to tell me to so I laughed it off but if you can grab it and make the extra cash. I love telling the story of bringing my ex to a modeling convention in NYC and how the head hunters at the table literally walked right past her with her headshot out and started talking to me. That was a fun ride home lol!
I used to get hit on ALL the time by women. I had a house to house job when I was young and in school and you would have NO idea the amount of women who would hit on me. Towards the end of that job I finally started taking advantage of it but during I was to scared of being fired. I needed that job to pay my rent, bills and school. Anyway, I have a bit of bitterness in my being just because of my situation. I spent my young years working and putting myself through school. I had fun here and there but nothing like my friends or most other people my age. I finally finished school and thought I could start enjoying myself but then hair loss hit. What makes my situation extremely bad is (most people know this already) I have a younger brother by 2.5 years who does not suffer hair loss. So where when we used to go out girls would latch to either of us, now Im literally looked at like his dad and completely ignored. Dont let the "get ripped" line fool you, its bullshit. Im 110% in better shape than him. We're brothers so our faces are not seriously different but you subtract the hair and you are pretty much sh*t in most womens eyes.
Finding hobbies and like minded folks will help. Working out will help a little but nothing will truly ever take your mind away from the fact that you look like a dufus. I shaved my head for a couple years, and it did not work. NO ONE liked it, barely me. It was easier but in the end my facial features and body dont suit it. I finally caved and got my first procedure but as expected I will need more because I was not 100% finished losing my hair so where the Doctor was pre emptive and started filling in areas that were obviously going to keep receding the density loss is bugging me.
Im a charming guy, Im super funny and witty, have a good body, make decent money, am very driven and pretty smart but when you remove such a defining feature as your hair its a sucky feeling when none of that other stuff even matters.
I myself am in a relationship, not a very good one honestly. I have been trying to get out for some time but know once I do, I wont really have a dating or casual sex life like I used to unless its going to be with pretty fugly b****s. Ill just probably hit escorts instead. In my logic it makes more sense anyway.

wait, what were we talking about again?

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well if you are 6-1 then you have little to worry about. Especially if you cap at a NW3.

I have my "Career", I have rental units aside my job, I have many interests and hobbies. My music keeps my more distracted than much anything else. I work out about 4 days a week (used to be more). My problem is Im short (5-8) and have a massive forehead and nose. When I had hair these features were actually kind of cute but bald..... no way. I actually had the opportunity to model myself a couple time when I was young. My advice to you, DO IT! I never did because no one was there to tell me to so I laughed it off but if you can grab it and make the extra cash. I love telling the story of bringing my ex to a modeling convention in NYC and how the head hunters at the table literally walked right past her with her headshot out and started talking to me. That was a fun ride home lol!
I used to get hit on ALL the time by women. I had a house to house job when I was young and in school and you would have NO idea the amount of women who would hit on me. Towards the end of that job I finally started taking advantage of it but during I was to scared of being fired. I needed that job to pay my rent, bills and school. Anyway, I have a bit of bitterness in my being just because of my situation. I spent my young years working and putting myself through school. I had fun here and there but nothing like my friends or most other people my age. I finally finished school and thought I could start enjoying myself but then hair loss hit. What makes my situation extremely bad is (most people know this already) I have a younger brother by 2.5 years who does not suffer hair loss. So where when we used to go out girls would latch to either of us, now Im literally looked at like his dad and completely ignored. Dont let the "get ripped" line fool you, its bullshit. Im 110% in better shape than him. We're brothers so our faces are not seriously different but you subtract the hair and you are pretty much sh*t in most womens eyes.
Finding hobbies and like minded folks will help. Working out will help a little but nothing will truly ever take your mind away from the fact that you look like a dufus. I shaved my head for a couple years, and it did not work. NO ONE liked it, barely me. It was easier but in the end my facial features and body dont suit it. I finally caved and got my first procedure but as expected I will need more because I was not 100% finished losing my hair so where the Doctor was pre emptive and started filling in areas that were obviously going to keep receding the density loss is bugging me.
Im a charming guy, Im super funny and witty, have a good body, make decent money, am very driven and pretty smart but when you remove such a defining feature as your hair its a sucky feeling when none of that other stuff even matters.
I myself am in a relationship, not a very good one honestly. I have been trying to get out for some time but know once I do, I wont really have a dating or casual sex life like I used to unless its going to be with pretty fugly b****s. Ill just probably hit escorts instead. In my logic it makes more sense anyway.

How bad's your hair loss at the minute, what Norwood would you consider yourself? There is options out there.. I know they're pretty sh*t one's but it's better than doing nothing and watching yourself completely bald. I think i'd rather have permanent impotence and a limp dick than be a Norwood 7 because you may as well have a limp penis is you're that bald and not willing to do anything about it. If my hair loss ever got the that stage I'd get a hair piece or SMP. I'm likely to get attacked for saying those two things on here as people react to them almost as if they're racial slurs on this site.

blackg

Reaction score

View attachment 63855
People have been saying for hundreds of years that the western world is dying.

It hasn't happened yet and most likely it won't happen within the next 100 years.

Unfortunately most people are prone to catastrophising any small change in Western culture as "the end!"

blackg

Reaction score

But why should we have to "transform" ourselves?
You are basically saying that loosing hair is something to be ashamed of.

Last edited:

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
How bad's your hair loss at the minute, what Norwood would you consider yourself? There is options out there.. I know they're pretty sh*t one's but it's better than doing nothing and watching yourself completely bald. I think i'd rather have permanent impotence and a limp dick than be a Norwood 7 because you may as well have a limp penis is you're that bald and not willing to do anything about it. If my hair loss ever got the that stage I'd get a hair piece or SMP. I'm likely to get attacked for saying those two things on here as people react to them almost as if they're racial slurs on this site.

as to the level of my hairloss its hard to say since, again, I have had an FUE procedure already to repair my front (repair.... lol). I know there are options, I do nizoral, minoxidil and a topical finasteride. I can not take oral finasteride. I have way to severe sides. Limp penis is the least of the sides I got. I wont do SMP, honestly I just dont like it and think its odd, a lot of upkeep to. Hairpiece, Im on the fence about but a REALLY good system costs a lot of money, like more than more FUE's, so for that I would just keep getting the transplants and Im looking to try PRP actually.

I heard of something called follicula coming out but dont really know what it is.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw the new IT movie last night.. of course they gave the Clown a receding hair line for max creepyness.

I'm not allowed a single moment without thinking about hair lines.

It's pretty fucked to think about that whether or not some girl falls for you depends on if you've had some dude in Istanbul move your follicles to certain areas of your head.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

In sum: it's all fun and games... until someone loses his hair.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Young attractive man inspects a receding hairline in the bathroom. Baldness. 4k, slow motion

etx060s.png

D9BdnEp.png

Last edited: