I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been years since I managed a day

I'm at one per day since like 2 or 3 months, I never would have imagined before that, that I could reduce it to that rate (used to be 2 or 3 per day)

Now I'll stop for 1 month and give a feedback after that

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm at one per day since like 2 or 3 months, I never would have imagined before that, that I could reduce it to that rate (used to be 2 or 3 per day)

Now I'll stop for 1 month and give a feedback after that
Have you noticed any difference since cutting back? Not even talking about your hair, more so your mood, confidence, skin, acne etc

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you noticed any difference since cutting back? Not even talking about your hair, more so your mood, confidence, skin, acne etc

Actually now that I think about it, my acne is almost completely gone, so yeah you have your answer

As for the rest, I had no problem before so I can't really inform you about any improvement

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its just a parhetic habbit that sucks all your vital energy for 2 secs of "pleasure" wich is sh*t compared to real sex.
You're doing something wrong...

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually now that I think about it, my acne is almost completely gone, so yeah you have your answer

As for the rest, I had no problem before so I can't really inform you about any improvement
Hmm interesting. I've heard that it really improves skin tone and acne, so I'll definitely cut back.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But you do have sex daily
Not every day as i also have 2 kids which definitely cut down the chances and wanting to because sometimes just too tired.

If you want to stop fap'ing the best way is to walk everywhere, which is what i did as a student, i would walk 6-8 miles a day kept my mind off it! Not that i believe it makes any difference to hair loss.

INT

Reaction score
Please guys... Do not believe that Nofap will bring you any hair related results. Just don't...

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
whos the lucky guy?
She's the most mesmerizing and magnetic girl i've ever seen.
Actually,i had become a bit cynical over the last few years and i wasn't expecting to feel true emotions for a person ever again.
The thing is that although i got a signal i hesitate to hit on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's the most mesmerizing and magnetic girl i've ever seen.
Actually,i had become a bit cynical over the last few years and i wasn't expecting to feel true emotions for a person ever again.
The thing is that although i got a signal i hesitate to hit on.

go for it man!

seize the moment

be an inspiration for the rest of your balding brothers

....and upload nudes when you can ;)

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
go for it man!

seize the moment

be an inspiration for the rest of your balding brothers

....and upload nudes when you can ;)
Thanks for the encouragement but...
I can hardly breathe,eat and sleep...How am i supposed to be functional in a relationship?...
I don't do relationships and she wants one... i'm not gonna play with her.
She seems really kind and happy, and i'm afraid i 'll make her miserable...I don't want that.
Imma reject her and try to get her out of my mind,for the good of her.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can hardly breathe,eat and sleep...How am i supposed to be functional in a relationship?...
She seems really kind and happy, and i'm afraid i 'll make her miserable...I don't want that.

why cant you eat and sleep?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe she will make you happy! Act first ponder later!

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bosco+Leite+Kaka+Father.jpg

This guy looks.more like a nw8. We all coukd bet that at the age of 35yo, his son would be 100% bald.

His son happens to be Kaka, the brazilian football player (Im brazilian as well), whos known to be very religous, a devoted christian and I can put my hand on fire for him, Im pretty sure he never had a sexualized mind, Im sure he hardly touched his dick and married while virgin. He has a full head of hair, very thick and healthy hair

118816-Kaká-2.jpg