I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to bump up this thread.

I am convinced nofap is the answer for my baldness/hairloss problem, wich I am dealing with it for about 15 years.

I see it everyday. The evidence for me is clear. I am the scientist, and I am also the object of this study all together. I wont deny: Im on finasteride (a generic one, not the original propecia). But finasterise never really gave any improvement whatsoever.

My problem with hairloss began when I was around 16/17yo, wich was the years that Instarted to fap regularly. At that time, I was so emberassed to go.to a drugstore to ask for a drug for baldness since I was so young to have this problem, so I took fina very irregularly. I used to asked to my mom to buy it form drugstores the generic cheap version

After a long time I better accepted my hairloss problem and I was no longer embarassed to go to a drugstore and ordering fina.

But I can tell you dor sure fina has done almost nothing to improve my hair.

I cant say the same in regards to quitting masturbation and ejaculating. What Im.experiencing is trully a miracle. The unbelievers can say whatever they want, I dont care. The evidence that I NEED can be seen whenever I see myself.on the mirrow. My hair got so much thick, dense, darker, shiny that I cant help but think that I have the cure right in my hands. Yes,.you read right, the cure.

Im.thinking about dropping fina as it seems to make any good or bad thing for me. I'll maybe stop taking fina for a week and see what happens.

No masturbation is good enough for me. I dont need mixodil for example. I probably dont need fina either. Nofap is the fix for my hairloss problem.

Attachments

• PSX_20180318_194957_1.jpg
    PSX_20180318_194957_1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 815
  • PSX_20180329_145614_1.jpg
    PSX_20180329_145614_1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 744

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just took a shower. Almost no hairfall. It actually fell a bit more than lately because my hair got a bit oily and dirty due to not washing for almost 24h.

Funny how with much improved density of my hair thanks to abstinence/nofap, I can notice quite clear when my hair gets oily, wich was simply not possible IN YEARS, before the practice of nofap/abstinence. Its really returning to get as beauty as it was when I was young (Im now 32 yo).

I would NEVER had that hair without nofap. I am curing my baldness no doubt!!

Attachments

• P_20180401_102321_BF_p_1.jpg
    P_20180401_102321_BF_p_1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 629

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How legit is that

100% legit.

Im.even dropping the generic finasteride that I used to take now.

I have no reason to lie and I wouldnt get nothing by doing that.

I have come to bring the good news, to bring hope, specially for the young men who are suffering from this curse at sucblh early stage in life and who are most likely very addicted to the disgusting habbit that only destroy us.

I think until now, wirh the growing nofap community, we never had the real idea of how much this habbit destroy us, mess up our hormones, and that includes the DHT levels, wich we all know that is direclty connected with hairloss.

What I am experiencing is truly a miracle.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've lost like 0.5cm of temples only, so I don't even know if it's to be considered male pattern baldness yet, but i'm gonna give that a try for 1 month to see if I can my juvenile hairline back then haha

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don
I've lost like 0.5cm of temples only, so I don't even know if it's to be considered male pattern baldness yet, but i'm gonna give that a try for 1 month to see if I can my juvenile hairline back then haha

Do it.
If I were you I would try to abstain from masturbation as long as I can. If I can do it for more than 1 month, than I"ll do it.

Try to make yourself as busy as possible. Stay away from your homex, since you dont.masturbate at your job, or library for example, right ?

Try to make up your mind. Change your mentality and get convinced that masturbatio gives you nothing and rewards you nothing, quite the contrary, its just a parhetic habbit that sucks all your vital energy for 2 secs of "pleasure" wich is sh*t compared to real sex. Its just pathetic simulation of the real thing.

If I ever feel the urge, I'll go check out how my hair looks on the mirrow as a reminder of what nofap can do for me lol

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you do admit that it wouldnt work on everybody though right?

I know very religious guys that wend bald at 20

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you do admit that it wouldnt work on everybody though right?

I know very religious guys that wend bald at 20

You guys love to theorize and make excuses instead of taking the action.

The truth is that we have no idea of what people do in their private place when they are alone in their room. So stop theorizing!

Many years ago I came across a very popular evangelical blog that wrote an article about sexuality, temptation, sin and masturbation, and the page was LOADED of many, many young men and women commenting about how addicted they were to this habbit and they coulnst get rid of it, so that proves absolutely Nothing. It means sh*t tbh.

You can never know unless you try for yourselves, but many of you love to create theories to "prove" that theres no point in even trying it. Its sad

Last edited:

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol seriously... Theres something really misterious goingo on here. My hair is recovering ridiculously fast.

Its like I reset the system, you know ? And now everything is working fine, and body is giving everything my hair folicles need in terms of vital nutrients for the healthy of my hair that I am like a child of 1-2 years growing all the hair that he/she bever had before

Its reallu crazy, I am.astonished! No words to describe.

During all theses years of continuos procces thinning and hair loosing life and thinning as f***, I didn remember my hair getting that oily look ao easy. That was one of the bad charateristics of my hair that was notable, many many years ago

Now thats sooooo mucb thicker, I am now noticing very easily how oily it gets. Wtf??!!!

Hairloss seems to be nolonger a problem for me. Holy shiit!!

Just a pic of how it looks oily:

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_182257_1.jpg
    IMG_20180401_182257_1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 566
Last edited:

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol but that means no sex too? If you have a gf or wife, just tell em you won't have sex with them cus you want to grow a little hair back? See how that goes.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol seriously... Theres something really misterious goingo on here. My hair is recovering ridiculously fast.

Its like I reset the system, you know ? And now everything is working fine, and body is giving everything my hair folicles need in terms of vital nutrients for the healthy of my hair that I am like a child of 1-2 years growing all the hair that he/she bever had before

Its reallu crazy, I am.astonished! No words to describe.

During all theses years of continuos procces thinning and hair loosing life and thinning as f***, I didn remember my hair getting that oily look ao easy. That was one of the bad charateristics of my hair that was notable, many many years ago

Now thats sooooo mucb thicker, I am now noticing very easily how oily it gets. Wtf??!!!

Hairloss seems to be nolonger a problem for me. Holy shiit!!

Just a pic of how it looks oily:

Bruh I'm so happy for you

I really dont want this to be some sort of bullshit. Anyways I'll try it since I've always wanted to try abstinence

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol but that means no sex too? If you have a gf or wife, just tell em you won't have sex with them cus you want to grow a little hair back? See how that goes.

its a fair point.

I have a gf who happens to live far from me (i have to get a flight to see her).

During this experience I did have sex with her and I had orgasm 3x. Somehow that didnt affect my gains that came almost a month after and it looks like my hair is all getting back as if I reseted the system, restores the Adrogen receptors and got DHT to its nornal level. No longer I have hairfall during showers or in anytime, bc dht is no longer affecting me it seems. I reversed the proccess and now my body is healing

Theres more to it than we can know.
Id say reduce it significantly sex with her, maybe twice a month or 4x a month (1x week). Take fina during the days you have sex with her cause that may keep dht levels lower, I dont know.

Just reduce it and never masturbate.

I did not went to celibate, I did have sex, 3x during the weekend I've spent wih her.

Reducd sex, be more in control over your desires, cut masturbation 100%.

By cutting p**rn and masturbation 100% during at least 4 months Im sure that would help a lot in this experiment.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funniest thread on this forum! Another old wife's tale resurrected, although i prefer the one about getting a cow to lick your head once a day. Hilarious!

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always wanted to try nofap, but I'm currently unemployed so have way too much free time so the temptation would be too much.

From what I understand about masturbation and hairloss (admittedly it's not much) is that some people think that too much masturbation cause spikes in DHT after ejaculation, whilst others believe if you completely stop fapping then you also get an increase in T and DHT.

I fap maybe 2x/3x a day. Don't think I'm addicted, I'm just bored lol.

I'll probably just cut back a lot to a "healthy amount" rather than stopping all together.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always wanted to try nofap, but I'm currently unemployed so have way too much free time so the temptation would be too much.

From what I understand about masturbation and hairloss (admittedly it's not much) is that some people think that too much masturbation cause spikes in DHT after ejaculation, whilst others believe if you completely stop fapping then you also get an increase in T and DHT.

I fap maybe 2x/3x a day. Don't think I'm addicted, I'm just bored lol.

I'll probably just cut back a lot to a "healthy amount" rather than stopping all together.
As a student i enrolled on a medical study for a heart drug, i was not allowed to drink, smoke or have any sexual activity including fap for 3 months other wise i wouldn't get my £2k. It was hard and i was waking up with wet dreams after the first month but it didn't do anything for my hair. The only way i can see it having any affect if is you are seriously dehydrated or vitamin deficient.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a student i enrolled on a medical study for a heart drug, i was not allowed to drink, smoke or have any sexual activity including fap for 3 months other wise i wouldn't get my £2k. It was hard and i was waking up with wet dreams after the first month but it didn't do anything for my hair. The only way i can see it having any affect if is you are seriously dehydrated or vitamin deficient.
Fair play. No way could I go 3months.

I've never had a wet dream in my life, which I guess means I fap too much.

And doubt it would have an effect then as I drink water throughout the day and just received my vit.D results which were all good.

Sladewilson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair play. No way could I go 3months.

I've never had a wet dream in my life, which I guess means I fap too much.

And doubt it would have an effect then as I drink water throughout the day and just received my vit.D results which were all good.

Try 1 month, you never know