I think the key to success for some of us is NOFAP

Reaction score
Apparently : Low testosterone can do more harm than good , and it seems that low testosterone levels make testosterone more keen to turn into dht.

aged people have lower testosterone , that figures why they are more prone to go bald.

but let's return to our main subject : masturbation may cause different harmful side effects among them low testosterone , depressions , stress ..etc

those can be linked to diffuse thinning.

I came across this as well : http://www.africaw.com/forum/f15/the-good-and-harmful-effects-of-masturbation-t1856/

look at Doctor Dan's post : he's saying downright that it may cause Thinning hair / Hair Loss.

but of course he doesn't have any proofs to lean on as many fap lawyers would point out.

this said , here's my feedback throughout my personal experience : so far three weeks without masturbating ,no sex arousal whatsoever (call it body and mind chastity)

I think I nailed it , I doubt that I would skid again , because my mindset has changed towards it , it's not about "hold out, only two days left to jack it off and enjoy yourself" anymore , now it's about "I've been abstaining for quite a long time , it would be foolish to mess it up now".

if you want concrete , here's concrete : facial hair growing much thicker and faster , psychological improvements(irrelevant) , less than 30 hair falling out a day, no itching !

I'll give you more feedback in the coming days , if there is any progress related to my scalp.

I am willing to be your guinea pig by undergoing complete sex abstinence.

note that I am not taking any treatments , it's entirely up to no sex.

Reaction score
"facial hair growing much thicker and faster"

I notice that too

thank you for confirming it drgs , I though it was a coincidence for the first time.

here's another theory : what if sex arousal is messing out with your dht production ?

I am pretty sure that there is some correlation between these , finasteride does cause a significant decrease of sex appetite and thereby blocks dht.

This is just a hunch , within these three weeks I barely had any sex arousal , maybe one or two , and still it was very minor without fluid leakage if you know what I mean , it isn't worth being called sex arousal.

You might find it grotesque I am sure ,however this is a theory that shouldn't be overlooked.

I had very minor shedding during this month due to this experiment , that's why I came out with this.

for the moment , wait & see

maher

Banned
Reaction score
yep. Thicker, darker facial hair. I'm trying not to get aroused by "nothing insignificant" My sex drive is in standby.. I let my inner dog off leash when there is an actuall girl to score.. It beats the hell out of daydreaming fantasies..

@Monkey Its good to hear you are doing well. I'm loosing 0-10 hairs in the shower, its really down to minimum. My NW2 is getting stronger. Not just that.. I think my face slightly changed. not sure if its bone structure or whatever.. Even my ex mentioned when i saw her in may.

Reaction score
yep. Thicker, darker facial hair. I'm trying not to get aroused by "nothing insignificant" My sex drive is in standby.. I let my inner dog off leash when there is an actuall girl to score.. It beats the hell out of daydreaming fantasies..

@Monkey Its good to hear you are doing well. I'm loosing 0-10 hairs in the shower, its really down to minimum. My NW2 is getting stronger. Not just that.. I think my face slightly changed. not sure if its bone structure or whatever.. Even my ex mentioned when i saw her in may.

hey pal , nice of you to drop by , glad to hear about your minimized hair loss and improvements.

I don't know it affecting bones , but if this can help , low testosterone can mess with your bones , but I doubt it to be your case.

@fred : stop your wacky antics with my reputation please

maher

Banned
Reaction score
No, thats actually a good thing. I just google it-lots of nofap dudes report it. I'm even more alfa and attractive now :) In fact, long term abst. reaises your T level slightly above baseline and thats a good thing.

Dont mind Fred. He's a Belgian.

Here we go...some motivational threads:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=917847

**The NO FAP thread to end ALL No Fap threads:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3VPWEUwam1Z3Vy9R:zUkQzGpxUPWkF0E0&irpid=27795

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/...d5b53c9701bcf188542ce19488450b7&topic=12235.0

JHCL1990

Established Member
Reaction score
Wait... Is this topic for real? Not masturbating will do NOTHING for you or your hair.

Someone please tell me this is all one big joke...

Reaction score
No, thats actually a good thing. I just google it-lots of nofap dudes report it. I'm even more alfa and attractive now :) In fact, long term abst. reaises your T level slightly above baseline and thats a good thing.

Dont mind Fred. He's a Belgian.

Here we go...some motivational threads:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=917847

**The NO FAP thread to end ALL No Fap threads:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3VPWEUwam1Z3Vy9R:zUkQzGpxUPWkF0E0&irpid=27795

http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/...d5b53c9701bcf188542ce19488450b7&topic=12235.0

thanks for sharing , here's the one that I've read 3 days ago : http://www.reuniting.info/node/4835

and look at what it says : "I noticed some physical changes as well, I can seem to grow facial hair a hell of alot quicker then before, my skin looks more healthy and what was also unusual is that the hair on my head has gotten alot thicker?!?!?!"

nope , I didn't bribe the guy on the link to say that

@fred : WHAT ???? me a thick nw1? ça doit être la blague du siècle! please fred don't say such things without even seeing the thread that I have created , I might be NW1 but I am thinning.

I am sure that you didn't even bother to check it out

it's a fact fred , not an illusion , I'll do it simple for you :

masturbation = amount of hair falling out
no masturbation = great reduction of this amount

we aren't spreading bollocks here , we did it and we observed it.

we just can't prove it, even if we could , what would you expect us to do ? take photos of our sinks with our hair on it ?! come on

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I was listening to the audiobook The 4 Hour Body and he said that having to produce more sperm causes your life expectancy to decrease. It takes a big toll on the body to produce sperm. So maybe the no fap theory may have other benefits but I know for some of you extending your life with baldness may not be what you want unless you have cure.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, for some people, it's not a joke. They really think not touching their little guy will help them delay their hair loss and even regrow hair.

When you know the members more you know why. Mr. Hairy Monkey is a thick NW1 and Maher is a NW2, which in a lot of cases is not considered hair loss either.

So it's easy for them to trick themselves into believing this nonsense actually works for them. Anyway I'm glad to see there are still sensible people lurking on the forums.

Move on Fred, move on... Why do you keep comming back. You took this rather personal. Everyone should try nofap- its free!! And if it doesn't suits you-- no harm done- you get back to jerking.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I haven't seen this thread for a while. I thought we were done with it and I already went back to beating off.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
I've not been masturbating for a while because I do it so often with my girlfriend.

So it's nothing personal because I've seldom masturbated in the past two months.

I noticed my some of my transplanted hairs are already starting to grow, it must be because I've cut down fapping!

Thats great! you're "cured" Maybe now you can really move on to some other forum and start bugging people there. And dont give me that concerned speach about "naive hairloss sufferers" because you dont give a **** about anyone but yourself. Its always ME, ME, ME, I. You spin every debate, so its about you you you. Your gf must be the happiest women...

Reaction score
it must be because I've cut down fapping!
Well, no, not really, I'm using minoxidil so they sprout faster.

that's the whole point for god's sake!

you can't know that ! because you are taking minoxidil.

I am not taking any , so I'll know that it is because of this therapy.

And I guess your posts are not about you.

just read the testimonials that we linked , he is a case amongst many others that have seen improvements.

edit : I've read in a hurry, my mistake. (for the 2nd quote)

maher

Banned
Reaction score
And I guess your posts are not about you.

Of course! those are MY personal observations concerning this NOFAP thread!
not like your provocative, completely misplaced posts etc- your gf, your sex life, degrading other members of forum and posting just for the sake of the argument.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Guys, I need to apologize to all the NOFAP believers out there. This stuff works. I have not beat off in over a month and can already feel and see a difference in my hair. I didn't take any before pics, so I really don't have anything thing I can show you guys, but believe me it works. The hair on my head hasn't changed, but my a$$ hair is growing so fast, it feels of better quality, and it is just so soft and silky, you wouldn't believe it. I wore a thong on the beach last week. You should have heard all the comments I was getting.

Reaction score
Guys, I need to apologize to all the NOFAP believers out there. This stuff works. I have not beat off in over a month and can already feel and see a difference in my hair. I didn't take any before pics, so I really don't have anything thing I can show you guys, but believe me it works. The hair on my head hasn't changed, but my a$$ hair is growing so fast, it feels of better quality, and it is just so soft and silky, you wouldn't believe it. I wore a thong on the beach last week. You should have heard all the comments I was getting.

that's the spirit !

edit : fred for crying out loud !

even this post hasn't escaped your negative radar.

what in "that's the spirit" didn't you like , just tell me , because if you are giving negative reviews just because of one's nickname then I would call it personal ,c'est pas très propre tout ça.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
This ship has sailed. Was a hot topic for a while. Not so much any more. If you think it works for you...cool.

HighHair

Reaction score
Am I willing to accept that a hormonal change from not masturbating or having sex might alter hair growth, yes, if someone had some slight thinning I could accept that such a change may have an effect and see hair grow back thicker, but I really can't see it stopping or reversing male pattern baldness to the extent that someone with no hair on top or who was heading there would be able to grow back a full head of hair. I'd test it out but I'd be in the first group, I'm not bald, I have hairline that has receded a bit and my temples are thinning/thinned, they may continue to do so but that's in the hands of the gods right now so even if I showed some improvement it wouldn't mean anything to the people that quite frankly have it the worst. I also don't have the willpower to give it up and do find it a bit odd that a lot of concern with receding and balding is about how you will appear to women and not being desirable anymore so a solution that forbids ejaculation seems somewhat counter-productive.