I Prevail. The End Of A Long Agonizing Road.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being a pussy there're no such thing as finasteride or duta making hair worse. It's a myth. U just need to give it time a year or longer.
You are so braindead. Explain my hairloss going from 200 hairs a day to 500 while on finasteride for 9 months straight? explain me doing a hormone blood test before finasteride and also while being on finasteride explain why my testosterone level where twice as high on finasteride? due to upragulation maybe? explain the increase of acne all over my scalp? explain my norwood 1 hairline getting too norwood 2 while being on finasteride? Stop acting smart while you never experienced anything.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are so braindead. Explain my hairloss going from 200 hairs a day to 500 while on finasteride for 9 months straight? explain me doing a hormone blood test before finasteride and also while being on finasteride explain why my testosterone level where twice as high on finasteride? due to upragulation maybe? explain the increase of acne all over my scalp? explain my norwood 1 hairline getting too norwood 2 while being on finasteride? Stop acting smart while you never experienced anything.
So what now then? You tried dutasteride instead? I got more severe side effects from finasteride but not dutasteride. Dutasteride definately balance out your hormones better than finasteride, also your T goes up the first months to a year on fina and duta but eventually your T will go back to normal or even go lower than normal according to studies, And btw losing 200 hairs a day isn't male pattern baldness my friend that is extreme and not normal you have an underlying problem, I'm currently on oral and topical duta and other stuff and I'm losing under 10 hairs in shower usually only lose from 2 to 8 hairs, and I really try my best to get as much hair out with my hands as possible, Before treatment I lost 35-50 or so. I did shed abit more hairs while on dutasteride in the beginning, it took a year in for the extra shedding to stop. I know a guy on dutasteride he was thinning and receding and shedding for 2 years and then his hair grew back thick.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what now then? You tried dutasteride instead? I got more severe side effects from finasteride but not dutasteride. Dutasteride definately balance out your hormones better than finasteride, also your T goes up the first months to a year on fina and duta but eventually your T will go back to normal or even go lower than normal according to studies, And btw losing 200 hairs a day isn't male pattern baldness my friend that is extreme and not normal you have an underlying problem, I'm currently on oral and topical duta and other stuff and I'm losing under 10 hairs in shower usually only lose from 2 to 8 hairs, and I really try my best to get as much hair out with my hands as possible, Before treatment I lost 35-50 or so. I did shed abit more hairs while on dutasteride in the beginning, it took a year in for the extra shedding to stop. I know a guy on dutasteride he was thinning and receding and shedding for 2 years and then his hair grew back thick.
I hope your joking, this is too funny to me the things your saying right now about duta and T going up on finasteride. I generally hope that your just a troll, No i stopt using finasteride and my hair loss slowed down again, My oily scalp whent normal again, My acne calmed down again, My high libido got normal again, My increase body hair did not go away. People who are suffering from male pattern baldness are losing daily more then 200 hairs Go search on the internet people with male pattern baldness ask them how many hairs they lose a day. 9 month shedding is NOT normal on finasteride if the shedding is 50 % more then it use to be on finasteride for more then 3 month then it simply means a upragulation. My T levels where higher then people injecting steroids. lost my hairline that whas completely fine before finasteride, I have (Diffuse thinning)

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope your joking, this is too funny to me the things your saying right now about duta and T going up on finasteride. I generally hope that your just a troll, No i stopt using finasteride and my hair loss slowed down again, My oily scalp whent normal again, My acne calmed down again, My high libido got normal again, My increase body hair did not go away. People who are suffering from male pattern baldness are losing daily more then 200 hairs Go search on the internet people with male pattern baldness ask them how many hairs they lose a day. 9 month shedding is NOT normal on finasteride if the shedding is 50 % more then it use to be on finasteride for more then 3 month then it simply means a upragulation. My T levels where higher then people injecting steroids. lost my hairline that whas completely fine before finasteride, I have (Diffuse thinning)
You are the troll here to believe 200 hairs is normal when having male pattern baldness, You don't have male pattern baldness you got iron deficiency or some other nutrient problem or thyroid. I'm far from a troll but you seem mentally retarded to me sorry to say. Now we know finasteride isn't for you so try dutasteride or go bald you Muppet.

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are the troll here to believe 200 hairs is normal when having male pattern baldness, You don't have male pattern baldness you got iron deficiency or some other nutrient problem or thyroid. I'm far from a troll but you seem mentally retarded to me sorry to say. Now we know finasteride isn't for you so try dutasteride or go bald you Muppet.
Nope nope nope wrong again i checked all nutrients checked throid aswell. People with male pattern baldness can have over 300 hair loss a day. you losing 35 hairs a day is a joke Xd get off this site already. You probaly saw 1 youtube video about Reflex is a myth and now your all convinced. Of course finasteride isnt for me it gave me twice as more hair loss and duta will just make everything even worse because it blocks more DHT in your body that just simply mean more T upragulation. How brain dead can somoene be by saying Duta will give you hormone imbalance Xd

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope nope nope wrong again i checked all nutrients checked throid aswell. People with male pattern baldness can have over 300 hair loss a day. you losing 35 hairs a day is a joke Xd get off this site already. You probaly saw 1 youtube video about Reflex is a myth and now your all convinced. Of course finasteride isnt for me it gave me twice as more hair loss and duta will just make everything even worse because it blocks more DHT in your body that just simply mean more T upragulation. How brain dead can somoene be by saying Duta will give you hormone imbalance Xd
Who said duta gives you hormonal imbalance? Wtf? I said dutasteride balance out your hormones better than finasteride, it did for me, finasteride gave me androgen deficiency but dutasteride hasn't. You can't even spell Bro. I have male pattern baldness. Not everybody got extreme genetic balding as you trailer trash, my hairline receeded at 23 and hair thinned out slowly over the years and front too. I went from losing 35 to 50 to 2 8 in shower from my treatments. Male baldness is usually a very slow process over many years, but your case is simply extreme. Everybody that first take dutasteride or finasteride gets a 15% 20% increase in T because dht isn't created anymore.,Having 15 to 20% more T is surely better than the DHT you had from the start. But you say your T went up like people on steroids well all I can say is RIP Baldie.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am smilling all the time while reading your messages. Braindead joke thats what you are.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am smilling all the time while reading your messages. Braindead joke thats what you are.
I tried to put sense into you but I give up. Hairloss is a fighting game, your body didn't agree with finasteride so try dutasteride is my suggestion. I also thought going on dutasteride would just give me the same experience as finasteride so I never took it but eventually I did and it was a good choice. You getting reflex hyper from finasteride don't necessarily mean you will on dutasteride. You are on no treatments right now what is your plan? I have 10 years experience when it comes to hairloss I tried alot of sh*t over many years and I'm not a new member like you, you seem inexperienced and young to me. Kevin man speaks the truth. Stop fear mongering Bro. And you didn't even seem to know that reflex hyper is an upregulation of androgen receptors not just a huge spike in T.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211122_161719_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211122_161719_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to put sense into you but I give up. Hairloss is a fighting game, your body didn't agree with finasteride so try dutasteride is my suggestion. I also thought going on dutasteride would just give me the same experience as finasteride so I never took it but eventually I did and it was a good choice. You getting reflex hyper from finasteride don't necessarily mean you will on dutasteride. You are on no treatments right now what is your plan? I have 10 years experience when it comes to hairloss I tried alot of sh*t over many years and I'm not a new member like you, you seem inexperienced and young to me. Kevin man speaks the truth. Stop fear mongering Bro. And you didn't even seem to know that reflex hyper is an upregulation of androgen receptors not just a huge spike in T

I tried to put sense into you but I give up. Hairloss is a fighting game, your body didn't agree with finasteride so try dutasteride is my suggestion. I also thought going on dutasteride would just give me the same experience as finasteride so I never took it but eventually I did and it was a good choice. You getting reflex hyper from finasteride don't necessarily mean you will on dutasteride. You are on no treatments right now what is your plan? I have 10 years experience when it comes to hairloss I tried alot of sh*t over many years and I'm not a new member like you, you seem inexperienced and young to me. Kevin man speaks the truth. Stop fear mongering Bro. And you didn't even seem to know that reflex hyper is an upregulation of androgen receptors not just a huge spike in T.
Your just 1 joke bro i told you that You probaly watched 1 video that tries to explain that reflex is fake and know you think your a doctor... and i knew it whas that 1 youtube video XD just typical You have zero knowledge about adrogens hairloss and reflex. All you said in defense whas try duta and how much hair you lose in a day XD stop trying to act smart without any knowledge or self experiance i know people who had Reflex and tried duta after and the same thing happend. Somoene losing more hairs on finasteride means upragulation, Stop trying to convince me with your little knowledge from 1 youtube video or some small internet research. If i whas new on finasteride then i would love your low iq advise but i already experienced it and my doctor+dermatologist agreed on me having Reflex.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your just 1 joke bro i told you that You probaly watched 1 video that tries to explain that reflex is fake and know you think your a doctor... and i knew it whas that 1 youtube video XD just typical You have zero knowledge about adrogens hairloss and reflex. All you said in defense whas try duta and how much hair you lose in a day XD stop trying to act smart without any knowledge or self experiance i know people who had Reflex and tried duta after and the same thing happend. Somoene losing more hairs on finasteride means upragulation, Stop trying to convince me with your little knowledge from 1 youtube video or some small internet research. If i whas new on finasteride then i would love your low iq advise but i already experienced it and my doctor+dermatologist agreed on me having Reflex.
No I recently watched it today to show you that reflex is probably a myth. I have zero knowledge? And you have what knowledge exactly? All talk is what I see from you and no action, I have stopped my male balding you haven't who has the most knowledge regarding hairloss? ME, THAT'S Right. You type like a kid and spell like a kid, and is a new member, I highly highly doubt you got more knowledge than me. More hairloss means shedding phase btw that's common when starting finasteride or dutasteride many goes through it, I sure did then it regrows thick and healthy, but you stopped the drug before it had a chance to work lol dude you blew it. I told you already a guy I chatted with here said he was shedding thinning and receding on dutasteride for 2 years then his hair grew back thick now he has thick hair. He probably had reflex but it solved itself just took a long time. U really start to piss me off ur blocked kid.

Last edited:

Nghtly

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I recently watched it today to show you that reflex is probably a myth. I have zero knowledge? And you have what knowledge exactly? All talk is what I see from you and no action, I have stopped my male balding you haven't who has the most knowledge regarding hairloss? ME, THAT'S Right. You type like a kid and spell like a kid, and is a new member, I highly highly doubt you got more knowledge than me. More hairloss means shedding phase btw that's common when starting finasteride or dutasteride many goes through it, I sure did then it regrows thick and healthy, but you stopped the drug before it had a chance to work lol dude you blew it. I told you already a guy I chatted with here said he was shedding thinning and receding on dutasteride for 2 years then his hair grew back thick now he has thick hair. He probably had reflex but it solved itself just took a long time. U really start to piss me off ur blocked kid.
soo braindead its funny 9 month shedding right? trying to act smart the wrong way. You having male pattern baldness for 10 years and your name is losing battle am sure your winning son :) me losing my hairline that whas perfect before is shedding right? be quite please you sound like a actual joke.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys! dropped an update with some current photos.. no concealer or anything.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey guys! dropped an update with some current photos.. no concealer or anything.
Looks like your hair is holding up fairly well. You buzzed it so it's hard to tell how your density is since you don't have any buzz photos before to compare to. Nice to see you posting again. Glad you don't think about your hair as much. How are you dealing with your mental state? Are you going to therapy?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like your hair is holding up fairly well. You buzzed it so it's hard to tell how your density is since you don't have any buzz photos before to compare to. Nice to see you posting again. Glad you don't think about your hair as much. How are you dealing with your mental state? Are you going to therapy?
Thanks! yeah ive been going to therapy every month for about 3 years

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did you not get Reflex hyperandrogencity again ?
I think RE is extremely rare but definitley real.Ive tried out quite a few different treatments building my regimen and noticed I didnt get any side effects, so I'll be ok. If you get sides from finasteride id be a bit more cautious and mindful of potential worse effects if you try stronger treatments. At the end of the day im happy with the decisions i took regarding my hair. I rarely think about it anymore (which is why i rarely login) This is only my experience and hopefully a helpful resource for others.

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think RE is extremely rare but definitley real.Ive tried out quite a few different treatments building my regimen and noticed I didnt get any side effects, so I'll be ok. If you get sides from finasteride id be a bit more cautious and mindful of potential worse effects if you try stronger treatments. At the end of the day im happy with the decisions i took regarding my hair. I rarely think about it anymore (which is why i rarely login) This is only my experience and hopefully a helpful resource for others.
Andy boy. I'm concerned about your well being, 10mg and above of oral minoxidill is for hypertension, it's not a hairloss dosage, for hairloss 1mg to 2.5mg and maximum of 5mg is used for hairloss prescribed by derms, I had taken 10mg before had bad water retention in face and skipping heart beats, minoxidil is a silent and slow killer very bad for heart it causes fluid buildup around your heart it got many nasty negative side effects that you don't even notice as it damages you slowly, not to mention it blocks collagen production in your body so you taking 12mg is absurd. I know a guy on this forum that took only 6mg and he regrew his hairline after 12 months. What made you choose this high 12.5mg dosage? Did you give a lower dosage of like 5mg at least a year to see effect or you are just a very desperate boy?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130_191625_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130_191625_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 189