I just can't take this much longer...

resu

Reaction score
You're not alone and yeah I thought all my other issues were hard enough to deal with then hair loss comes around knocking.

Being 170cm with a baby face there's just no way I could ever pull the bald look, either be it shaved, #0 cut or normal length with a thinning crown, my only solution if things get worse is to move to the country side and become an eremite of sorts, no way I could live in the city, I would be steamrolled sporting a Constanza.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Too bad I wasent so obsessed about my height 2-3 years ago, I could got growth hormons and may get extra 5 centimeters

Wear elevators with 3 inch heels. That will put you at 5.10, a decent height.

PapaShango

Reaction score
I'm 6'2 or 188 cms and was blessed with decent looks. That all changed recently. I developed massive pulsating arteries at the sides of my head a few years ago, the run from my sideburns just above my ear all the way up to my hairline. This made me so self conscious that I decided to wear a hat every day for the last 3+ years. This led to some sort of scalp disorder along with (probably) genetic male pattern baldness kicking in to overdrive mode. My scalp has now been itchy,flakey, red and sore with diffuse thinning and diffuse pattern alopecia throughout most of it. Before that I was a Norwood 0 up to age 26 with extremely thick hair.

Honestly I'd be happy enough to just be able to shave my head and get on with life, except these insane pulsating arteries make me look monstrous. I have seen very very few people in my life with this same problem, to the extent I have it. The only solution seems to be to get them ligated (tied off) which is very expensive and there is only a few doctors around North America that will do it as it is thought there is risk of seriously compromising blood flow to the scalp resulting in necrosis.

So if balding is your only problem, I would gladly trade you places. Also I would trade my height as well to get rid of these arteries.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That's not a ****ing solution cuz its fake

You think the makeup women wear, the heels they are in, the pushup bras they wear, THAT is real, but elevators are fake and thus unacceptable?

slipy

Reaction score
what's acceptable for a woman isn't always acceptable for a man. you don't have to approve of this, but it's the order of the world. society allows them to be ''fake''.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have almost always been fake, it's not comparable to men.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's not a man's world after all james brown.