I just can't take this much longer...

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
and yet again today i saw some 5'5, buff, with a shaved head bald guy.
it just doesn't look right, it looks messed up, do they really see it as a solution, whats going on in their minds?

on a semi related note

View attachment 17808

i think this guy looked cooler when he was really skinny

now he has gained a lot of weight and imo looks worse

View attachment 17809

Yea but he gained fat. Nobody looks better gaining only fat...

Finner

Reaction score
Making excuses for yourself will get you nowhere. 1.70 same height as Bruce Lee, probably the most toned person who ever lived.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you 1.70?

Making excuses for yourself will get you nowhere. 1.70 same height as Bruce Lee, probably the most toned person who ever lived.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Bruce lee isn't bald, we're talking about a combination of this two

Northman

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd wager Bruce Lee is bald since he's been dead for more than 30 years.

slipy

Reaction score
Even with fat he looks better, in the first pic He looks like a kid with cancer

it's a matter of opinion.

apparently the kid with a cancer look seems to appeal more to me than the bald fat man. i must be strange.

besides since when kids with cancer have beards?

he's also at least 6'0 or 6'1 so he's not a shorty like we.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
and yet again today i saw some 5'5, buff, with a shaved head bald guy.
it just doesn't look right, it looks messed up, do they really see it as a solution, whats going on in their minds?

I see a 5.5 shaved head (but not bald) buff guy at my gym. Looks fine to me. Has a 5.5 girlfriend too.

Its not a full solution. Your life wont be filled with rainbows and beautiful women if you get buff, but are short and bald.
BUT, it will be much better than being short, bald, and out of shape.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see a 5.5 shaved head (but not bald) buff guy at my gym. Looks fine to me. Has a 5.5 girlfriend too.

Its not a full solution. Your life wont be filled with rainbows and beautiful women if you get buff, but are short and bald.
BUT, it will be much better than being short, bald, and out of shape.

Why do you (at least seem to) assume that a persons life is automatically filled with rainbows and beautiful women if they got hair and are tall? Don't you think there's more to life than those 2 attributes?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you (at least seem to) assume that a persons life is automatically filled with rainbows and beautiful women if they got hair and are tall? Don't you think there's more to life than those 2 attributes?
no but life will certainly be a lot easier and better

doesnt mean life will be perfect tho

B

Beingbaldsucksass

i would trade being a perfect Norwood 1 for 1.90 bald, height is so much more then only look,short guys have really hard life even if they NW1, many girls will prefer a tall bald guy over a short NW1

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i would trade being a perfect Norwood 1 for 1.90 bald, height is so much more then only look,short guys have really hard life even if they NW1, many girls will prefer a tall bald guy over a short NW1
yep exactly

i tell myself, in the future, will i look for a girl who has good hair genes or height genes? if i had a choice between each one than easily it would be height genes

my ideal woman is 5'5 or 5'6, in other words my height so my kids will be at least average size (well no guarantees but it will be much much more likely)

height is way harder to fix than hair

- - - Updated - - -

theres no way to fix height really, only leg lengthening surgery, which will mess up your proportions

slipy

Reaction score
i see you guys badly hung-up about your midget-dom.

i'd rather be a proud midget with hair, i need all of my body parts to be complete, yes i coun't hair as body part.

who cares what girls prefer,(although i wouldn't necessarily agree with the assertion that they would choose a tall bald guy over short hair guy, i think your pulling it out of your ***, if it's a tall guy with hair , then yes the short Norwood 1 looses.)

what matters to me is what i prefer.

think your life would be sweet sugah if you were tall regardless of baldness? the experience of people like ucman and seb tells otherwise.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree
i see you guys badly hung-up about your midget-dom.

i'd rather be a proud midget with hair, i need all of my body parts to be complete, yes i coun't hair as body part.

who cares what girls prefer,(although i wouldn't necessarily agree with the assertion that they would choose a tall bald guy over short hair guy, i think your pulling it out of your ***, if it's a tall guy with hair , then yes the short Norwood 1 looses.)

what matters to me is what i prefer.

think your life would be sweet sugah if you were tall regardless of baldness? the experience of people like ucman and seb tells otherwise.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Thing is, tall bald guys can still look cool, like vin diesel,stathem, Steve austin,Bruce wilis, they look manly, short guys and yes even nw1 have hard times, believe me i know some, we look like kids, so for a bald guy it's worse, look like a kid with cancer, btw most of the tall bald guys dident had much problem finding woman at least in my country, including my father 1.82 slick bald from 21 of age and dident had problems.

Btw forgot girls, man territory only, being short sucks balls, you inferior to other man, anybody can kick the **** out of you so your easy to pick on, people treat you like a kid, height = pride= confidence, it's hard to walk with your head up when your a 1.70 midget. I whould definitely look into that height surgery, il aim for 1.75, stathem style

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god, not another HairPieceMan... :thumbdown2: Yeah, just go to leg lengthening surgery, I hear it's easy and safe.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Oh my god, not another HairPieceMan... :thumbdown2: Yeah, just go to leg lengthening surgery, I hear it's easy and safe.
Not any safer then being short and being targeted for *** whoopin cuz everyone is taller then you

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
How tall are you BBSA?