I just can't take this much longer...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I bet it's sucks twice to be bald in a country of long haired rockers and if you short too then your a shame to the Viking race

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
I bet it's sucks twice to be bald in a country of long haired rockers and if you short too then your a shame to the Viking race
if you are talking about northern europe, i understand the height thing but if i recall correctly, hair loss is somewhat common there.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

if you are talking about northern europe, i understand the height thing but if i recall correctly, hair loss is somewhat common there.

In Finland there's a colture of heavy metal, long haird people, being bald is a shame

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
In Finland there's a colture of heavy metal, long haird people, being bald is a shame
oh yea definitely. america is worse though, metalheads actually are really cool people, and being bald has a place in metal

whats worse is the EMO thing, which is in america, where all the kids have long thick hair, AND have ****ty personalities. now THAT is much worse

Finner

Reaction score
Yeah like Fredrik Ljungberg. Lol. Mosty people don't give a sh*t about people being bald.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah like Fredrik Ljungberg. Lol. Mosty people don't give a sh*t about people being bald.

slipy

Reaction score
whats worse is the EMO thing, which is in america, where all the kids have long thick hair, AND have ****ty personalities. now THAT is much worse

lol i actually had a semi emo hair style at one point for quite some time. now with my diminishing hair growth ability seeing kids with thick long long is very painful.
i mean, im just a skinny little f**, the emo kid look or something similar is the only im suited for, but without hair? what do i have left?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I don't think it's a shame to be bald in Finland. Of course heavy metal and hard rock are big in here but being bald fits to that scene much more than f. eg having a styled short hair. It's usually long hair or bald. And scandinavians tend to have very bad genes when it comes to hairloss.

slipy

Reaction score
Go to the gym and get bigger.

if working out could give me my hair back id start in no time.

other than that, i feel no motivation, especially taking my other health problems into account.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

slipy

Reaction score
and yet again today i saw some 5'5, buff, with a shaved head bald guy.
it just doesn't look right, it looks messed up, do they really see it as a solution, whats going on in their minds?

on a semi related note

161544_100002129677633_7246207_n.jpg

i think this guy looked cooler when he was really skinny

now he has gained a lot of weight and imo looks worse

Yoko+Ono+Performs+Plastic+Ono+Band+Orpheum+LgSBUsunIYKl.jpg

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Tell that to the a**h** who think pumping yourself will change your freakish head

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
and yet again today i saw some 5'5, buff, with a shaved head bald guy.
it just doesn't look right, it looks messed up, do they really see it as a solution, whats going on in their minds?

on a semi related note

View attachment 17808

i think this guy looked cooler when he was really skinny

now he has gained a lot of weight and imo looks worse

View attachment 17809
too true

dam i found out at the doctors that i'm 5'6" or 66 inches

feels bad man