I just can't take this much longer...

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Yeah I've seen a shrink, no help. The shrink isn't helpful 'cause he can't really fix any of the problems I have. That's a big problem. Anyone who says I have a bleak outlook on life should try living my life for like a month and you'd be depressed too. Not being only physically deformed but also not being able to speak properly is a massive obstacle when trying to bond relationships...
Get on ****ing finasteride, that's the best psychitrist you have.

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
I read this thread and seriously it's enough to make anyone want to top themselves...
I know this is probably pointless but i wanted to wade into this debate here just to say hang in there to everyone, i know things might be bleak now and i can't even begin to understand what some of you must be feeling if you are contemplating suicide but you just have to stay positive. Going bald sucks, there is no point saying that's it ok because we all know that if given the choice, everyone would choose hair over baldness but unfortunately the reality is that balding exists. All we can do is wait for the next thing to come out and try what's out there now. finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral today, fingers crossed bitmosprost next year, maybe neogenic will work this year, maybe aderans by 2014, histogen by 2016 and replicel by 2020, who knows and who know what else is round the corner?
All i know is that the only constant with all treatments is that they are going to cost money so the way you gotta look at it now is start saving, get a job, get good at it, save your cash, cut out the crap like alcohol and drugs and hit the gym and do it right. You want that hot chick but afraid she won't notice you if your balding? Hit the gym, get a tan and take care of your appearance in every other way, you may lose out to a guy with a full head of hair but if you work on all the flaws you can, at least you'll be better than you were. Would you rather be balding, fat and scruffy or balding, buff and chic?
Change what you can, don't give up just yet and keep your fingers crossed for something better. I can't promise that its going to be easy over the next few years but if you give up now then you'll never know.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Even if a cure will come out to recover all the hair you lost, do you really thing it's gonna be cheap? Like an hair transplant, us 20 years old guys can't afford it

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
Even if a cure will come out to recover all the hair you lost, do you really thing it's gonna be cheap? Like an hair transplant, us 20 years old guys can't afford it

Right, i'm know, i'm not saying money grows on trees but thats the whole point of sacrifice, if you really want your hair back then the stuff today like finasteride and minoxidil isn't too expensive if you get generic stuff, i set aside the money i will need for that at the start of each month so i don't ever have to worry, if that means i don't have the money for something else then so be it because keeping my hair is more important than say buying some piece of crap gadget i don't need. Also lets take the example of histogen, they said in their investor release that they were aiming for a product price of around $4000 for a treatment, if it's out in 2016 that gives you almost 4 years to save that amount of money, more than achievable even for someone in their early twenties. hair transplant's are very expensive but if you want one then that's all the more reason to work harder, take extra shifts at work and save even more money. You can give up now and say i can't afford it or you can start working out a budget that shows how you are going to afford it and start saving

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
Right, i'm know, i'm not saying money grows on trees but thats the whole point of sacrifice, if you really want your hair back then the stuff today like finasteride and minoxidil isn't too expensive if you get generic stuff, i set aside the money i will need for that at the start of each month so i don't ever have to worry, if that means i don't have the money for something else then so be it because keeping my hair is more important than say buying some piece of crap gadget i don't need. Also lets take the example of histogen, they said in their investor release that they were aiming for a product price of around $4000 for a treatment, if it's out in 2016 that gives you almost 4 years to save that amount of money, more than achievable even for someone in their early twenties. hair transplant's are very expensive but if you want one then that's all the more reason to work harder, take extra shifts at work and save even more money. You can give up now and say i can't afford it or you can start working out a budget that shows how you are going to afford it and start saving
HAIR LOSS

YOU WILL NEVER WIN RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Relax Im hilarious

Established Member
Reaction score
HAIR LOSS

YOU WILL NEVER WIN RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its going to be difficult but it's definitely win-able, just gotta stay strong over the next few years.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

What about the guy in the propecia section who started propecia on nw2 And maintained it for 15 years without side effects?

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
What about the guy in the propecia section who started propecia on nw2 And maintained it for 15 years without side effects?
don't say anything positive about finasteride

according to the guys here its guaranteed to make your penis fall off and make you depressed plus have gyno after taking 0.0000000000125 mg :rolls eyes:

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Could someone ban this dude? I mean, can someone be this socially retarded? Stereotype internet tough guy...
Sorry if this offends you but you crying like a baby instead of finding solution

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
He should change his name to BEINGSHORTSUCKS. Agreed?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
GHG, were you planning on having kids knowing there are so many things wrong with your gene code?

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
GHG, were you planning on having kids knowing there are so many things wrong with your gene code?

Lol, as if any woman would want to carry for me. Anyways, my genes wouldn't stop me. Not all of these things are genetic (only balding and digestive issues are), some are some sort of mutations that happened before I was born. Probably due to my mother smoking/drinking during pregnancy. In early 80's ppl weren't so strict about these things y'know.