I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in the top 200 (175th or something like that), out of 5000 members at the time.

I remember being disappointed by my rating (6,75/10 I think), but then next to it, you see: "You've been rated higher than 90% of the members of this site".

Looks are relative to an extent, indeed. If I had to compete against the most popular guys on Instagram, I'd be in the bottom 10%.

Fortunately, I don't have to compete with them in real life.
disappointed you are just a 7?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What in the world. I come to impact to look at pics of Chads and Stacies. Not senior citizens.
Here you go:

upload_2017-2-23_9-47-1.png

That Chad has a c*** of a face but I bet it doesn't matter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is JohnsonDDg who posted this pic. I don't even know the context, I just take pleasure criticising people who (wrongly) think they are beautiful.

He's not beautiful to you, but he undoubtedly gets tons of hot women who are into him.

It doesn't matter that he doesn't get them all. He gets many, that's what matters.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy is everything I'd love to have. Cocky attitude, rather massive skull, jaw and face, thick hair, little to no body hair, naturally broad shoulders with heaps of muscle mass on top of that.

I used to care about body hair, but now I believe it either doesn't matter or it's a small plus. Some women prefer body hair, some don't.

My body hair is slightly above average, so for me it's neither a plus nor a minus.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to care about body hair, but now I believe it either doesn't matter or it's a small plus. Some women prefer body hair, some don't.

My body hair is slightly above average, so for me it's neither a plus nor a minus.

Kind of like my beard, half the girls I ask say keep it, the other half say shave it. Same goes for my chest/belly hair. I know some of my friends shave it to show off their gym bodies. I think I should keep any manly feature I have.

Although I think those that tell me to shave my beard would change their mind if they saw me beardless. I look to young/feminine.

Reaction score

I don't know how old you are or where you're from but where I live body hair is a huge disadvantage to girls my age (early to mid-twenties).

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how old you are or where you're from but where I live body hair is a huge disadvantage to girls my age (early to mid-twenties).

Why not just shave it then? I've never understood this.

When people complain about minoxidil growing extra body hair. So what? I'd go full gorilla to have my hair back, and just shave it off.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm sure.

I'm 33, by that age women's tastes have evolved, they often prefer chest hair, though there's still a range. I've had women tell me I should roll up my sleeves for example, that my hairy forearms are a great asset. My friend's fiancee got mad at him when he shaved his back hair.

An exception is nose hair and unibrow hair. However, those are irrelevant, they're easy to fix.

It's all a moot point. If you have too much hair, just remove it, it's an easy thing to do, it's easier than any other aesthetic change. I honestly am drawing a blank right now, I can't think of anything easier than removing hair.