I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is not my type! so that does not compare (should even sounds better to you guys). I prefer not muscular slim guys. You don't care, but since you made it about you !

it's called being objective

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
If you look closely, he has no good facial definition. For a guy that dedicades all his life to look good, it's a 4, sorry. Also, he is bodybulded. Could have a nice glance, but those eyebrows make it ridiculous.

I see:
The pros: Decent jaw, broad neck, full lips, good skin, nice forehead size, perfect hair, fit body
The cons: Weird eyebrows, too 'Chad' looking
All in all my rating will be 7 (given that he fixes eyebrows)
That said, he does not fit my type because I don't care for the smug Chad look. He looks like the ultimate good-looking prick, but I still think he has basic 'attractive' features that make him above average.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here you go:

View attachment 49271

That Chad has a c*** of a face but I bet it doesn't matter.
I was thinking the Chad looked more feminine than the girl and that a faceswap would benefit them. I was wrong.
6vfNrNr.png

Don't diss my paint skills pls.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgive me, it's a second language, after all. Can't expect me to write flawlessly, you know.

the language was correct, i just couldn't resist the wordplay and visions of beheaded good-looking pricks

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently I am the only one finding this guy not attractive? @hairblues

they are hot but whats going on is they have a dick/twat expression on their faces so its turning us all off.

they are hot but not hot enough for those mugs.

He's not my type but i am old, so its like 30 years of conditioning that if a guy looks like a dick he is a dick like Pavlos dog i guess.

he looks like a meat-head. if i was a virginal 16 out in the Hamptons on Memorial Day weekend sneaking into nightclubs with college kids--of course he's hot.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm not 19 years old. After I get my hair back I'll end up with attractive woman/women in my age group.
What age bracket will that be?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I agree - that's a senior. But whatever floats your boat (nameless!)

Those women are not seniors. I got those pics from a site that has pics of middle-aged women. If they're seniors then of course I couldn't be with them. I'll end up with a woman between late 30s and late 40s.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
What age bracket will that be?

Late 30s to late 40s is right for me to have a relationship with.

But while I'm waiting for the right middle-aged woman to come along, I'll go to clubs and parties. So when we get our hair back you and I can still hit the clubs for some laughs.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he looks like a meat-head. if i was a virginal 16 out in the Hamptons on Memorial Day weekend sneaking into nightclubs with college kids--of course he's hot.

I guess that guy has his target market for a side-piece all sewn up.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey off topic, but is that Canadian guy "baldinghurts" I think his name was that worked out and made selfie videos still active on these forums?

blackg

Reaction score
Hey off topic, but is that Canadian guy "baldinghurts" I think his name was that worked out and made selfie videos still active on these forums?
I was told that he actually banned himself, mate.
So I don't think he'll be back.