I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
C'mon he was clearly bald, Exodus' rating of NW4 is probably correct. It's just that it didn't really matter, maybe he'd look slightly better with a higher hairline but incredibly tight face and good tough guy aesthetics, it made no difference really, maybe half a point down to 7.5 instead of 8/10.

And as I and probably everyone else said, an SMP every 2 years (which I rarely recommend to anyone) and he's back to normal functioning human being. He just didn't want the advice, and it's probably best he stays away from here really.

Very nice guy though.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I was told that he actually banned himself, mate.
So I don't think he'll be back.
No, he actually got banned from something he posted.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women saying a chad isn't their type is more cope than any man could possibly muster.

not everyone has same type. Men here are always saying this themselves.

if you are talking about me i explained it pretty well.

if you are talking about Pas--she is more into skinny lanky good looking guys--this guy is muscular for some women its a turn off

its like if you show a pic of a girl who is more hourglass swimsuit looking vs a girl who is petite skinny/ballerina body...not all men are going to find the same girl hot.

the same guys who prefer this

2ecf0dac5153a0ea425b5af18d604fb0.jpeg

may not like this
and vice versa
BIG-Breast-Women.jpg

same thing for women not everyone likes big muscles.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
not everyone has same type. Men here are always saying this themselves.

if you are talking about me i explained it pretty well.

if you are talking about Pas--she is more into skinny lanky good looking guys--this guy is muscular for some women its a turn off

its like if you show a pic of a girl who is more hourglass swimsuit looking vs a girl who is petite skinny/ballerina body...not all men are going to find the same girl hot.

the same guys who prefer this

View attachment 49398

may not like this
and vice versa
View attachment 49399

same thing for women not everyone likes big muscles.

This is true though, guys have types too

I have a thing for thick black chicks. Most dudes here are not into that
e2d38cbc795711e28aa4220_large.jpg

We know C4L has thing for latte sipping stick bodied hipster chicks, which I personally am not real big on

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is true though, guys have types too

I have a thing for thick black chicks. Most dudes here are not into that
View attachment 49400

We know C4L has thing for latte sipping stick bodied hipster chicks, which I personally am not real big on
both men and women have the same general dichotomy of attractive people

the neotenous ones (look young, aka wat cope4life is into, skinny girls) and sexually dimorphic ones (meaning exaggerated secondary sexual characteristics like big tits and ***)

for guys its twinks (neotenous and look young) vs chad thundercocks (sexually dimorphic, muscular and hairy as exaggerated secondary sex traits)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Confidence hardly applies to women. Of course their are varying degrees and considerations, but overall the epiphany should be that you have the innate advantage of being a woman and more valuable for it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy at the top of the page pulls of a NW2.5 hairline because he is superb in all other respects.

Most guys need to be as close to NW1 as possible.

Do you think that guys who are NW1 won't eventually lose more hair?

In all honesty, guys who are "born full heads", so to speak, have a Norwood zero hairline. They rarely have
any recession at all.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think that guys who are NW1 won't eventually lose more hair?

In all honesty, guys who are "born full heads", so to speak, have a Norwood zero hairline. They rarely have
any recession at all.

They might slowly lose hair over time.

By the way the perfect hairline for men is NW1, not NW0. NW0 looks feminine.