I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't agree more with the Carb heavy food we have and skinny fatness.

Been living through so much acne breakouts and skin inflammation due to the sugar.

Can anything be done for that lack of cheekbones and Jaws??
I have been reading into cranofacial development but haven't found anything that is much relevant.

Just asking pjhair, what would you day about Indian actors like Ranbir kapoor Ranveer Singh Arjun Kapoor and all??
The new guys that have entered.
Also where do you hail from??

Ranbir Kapoor is ok. I think the guy that @Pasbrillantebrunette posted looks better than Ranbir. Ranveer Sing is alright too but the dude is all hair. I am not impressed by his jawline and face. He will be wrecked by hair loss if he approaches NW3 category. I am not familiar with Arjun Kapoor. The only truly handsome Indian actors in my opinion are John Abraham and young Hritik Roshan. There may be others but I haven't been following Indian movie industry for over a decade now.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?

If you're a teen, you can grow your jaw and cheekbones with steroids. Otherwise, plastic surgery might work.

For most men the best option is reducing body fat. I'm trying that now but it's not working great, I may never have a good jaw even if I get to 8% body fat. That said it's a good bet for everybody.

Are you talking about anbabolic steroids?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh? I don't think I quite understand this. Are you saying you were pissed because you were trying to get with another dude's girlfriend and the dude/her boyfriend prevented you from doing so...? Maybe it's a cultural thing, but where I'm from, if a guy tries it on with another guy's gf then he bloody well deserves to get shot down!

No it's not a cultural thing. I wasn't try to get on with her, at first. A common friend introduced us and within few minutes of conversation she was inviting me to her college dorm next day and have tequila shots with her. The bf didn't like her getting comfortable with me so soon so he dragged her away and then whole night attempted to keep her away from me. Anyway, you are right. I don't have right to get pissed at the dude. I would have done the same.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A common friend introduced us and within few minutes of conversation she was inviting me to her college dorm next day and have tequila shots with her.
For reals?
If my woman asks a third person to have shots with her the next day, she dead :D

Apart from this, I can recall at least two wonderful Indian actresses (the second is actually half Russian):
From Sens8
IMG_3918.JPG

From the Americans

IMG_3919.JPG

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
For reals?
If my woman asks a third person to have shots with her the next day, she dead :D

Apart from this, I can recall at least two wonderful Indian actresses (the second is actually half Russian):
From Sens8
View attachment 49167

From the Americans

View attachment 49168

The half russian women who wanted to have shot with me actually resembled the second women. Similar hair and skin tone. Now you see why I was tempted when she invited me for tequila shots :D A man can only resist so much.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, interracial marriage in north america is typically:

white man, asian woman
white woman, black man

black women, and asian men, do very poorly on average as beauty standards are defined relative to caucasians.
Probably why a lot of black women are angry and quick to violence.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues seems you're mixing up sexual attraction with getting aroused.

A prostitute might (often will get aroused) fooling around with her ugly clients, but that doesn't mean she's attracted to them.

yeah i can see that.
either way he turned me on. I did like him talking to him all night. he was not boring. I just did not like how he looked.
I cant speak for prostitutes i will take your word for it.

it's so funny you tagged me I am listening to Milo on Joe Rogan to see what all the fuss is about.
I saw him on Bill Maher and i saw him on tucker carlson-- i dont get why everyone is so freaked out by him.
i dont agree with like 70% of what he says but i don't get the fear of him either.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i can see that.
either way he turned me on. I did like him talking to him all night. he was not boring. I just did not like how he looked.
I cant speak for prostitutes i will take your word for it.

it's so funny you tagged me I am listening to Milo on Joe Rogan to see what all the fuss is about.
I saw him on Bill Maher and i saw him on tucker carlson-- i dont get why everyone is so freaked out by him.
i dont agree with like 70% of what he says but i don't get the fear of him either.
I watched that yesterday!

He is very charming, the only thing I disagree with him is on abortion, but I can see past that.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I watched that yesterday!

He is very charming, the only thing I disagree with him is on abortion, but I can see past that.

Im listening to him on Joe Rogan so they are covering a lot.

there are a lot of things I don;t agree with him about but he does not freak me out its like 'silly' that people are so afraid of him.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im listening to him on Joe Rogan so they are covering a lot.

there are a lot of things I don;t agree with him about but he does not freak me out its like 'silly' that people are so afraid of him.
Do you normally watch Rogan?

I love his show - i'm so happy its free on youtube now

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
no but I always liked Joe.

i will probably listen to more of his shows in future.

Joe i seem to agree with about 80% of the time lol. He is more in line with my way of thinking.
Do you know Gary Vaynerchuk?

Joe did a great one with him

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Milo disappointed me on Bill Maher, that "your guests are low-IQ!" remark was stupid and achieved nothing. It reminded me of what some members here (that are now on ignore) would proudly tell me, like it was an argument and it made them win the debate or something.

What the hell do you want to reply to that? How does it contribute to the debate? What can the viewer take from it? "You can go f*** yourself" was actually an appropriate answer. All it did was making Milo look bad and immature.

Milo is an insufferable piece of sh*t who's just using outrage culture (but on the right) to make money.

Why the right has treated him like some sort of God is mind boggling to me. He's a piece of sh*t, fishing for reactions (which is easy) so he can make money.

I hate the guy and think he does the right no favors.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Milo disappointed me on Bill Maher, that "your guests are low-IQ!" remark was stupid and achieved nothing. It reminded me of what some members here (that are now on ignore) would proudly tell me, like it was an argument and it made them win the debate or something.

What the hell do you want to reply to that? How does it contribute to the debate? What can the viewer take from it? "You can go f*** yourself" was actually an appropriate answer. All it did was making Milo look bad and immature.

yeah he was out of his depth i think. Two seasoned comics and political commentator much older than him and an ex CIA analyst/spy.

I get feeling he is still finding himself I am not even convinced he is a 100% married to some of his views.
I think a lot of what he does is shock value.

I like people on right to be honest that are smart and articulate even if i dont agree with them, its better than stupid people (sara palin) on the right. He's smart and articulate.

I think Bill will have him back if he can (HBO?)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
joe rogaine
He openly said he tapped out to hair loss.

He had two transplants and used minoxidl but eventually he lost the transplanted hair. He started to shave it off three years ago because it became too thing and, for me at least, I think it looks really good. He even said that he wished he shaved it sooner.

He's one of the lucky ones who it suits - sometimes he makes the mistake of telling everyone to shave their heads when obviously its a case by case scenario.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He openly said he tapped out to hair loss.

He had two transplants and used minoxidl but eventually he lost the transplanted hair. He started to shave it off three years ago because it became too thing and, for me at least, I think it looks really good. He even said that he wished he shaved it sooner.

He's one of the lucky ones who it suits - sometimes he makes the mistake of telling everyone to shave their heads when obviously its a case by case scenario.

LOL and he hits the gym.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
d5WEuQZ.jpg