I Had An Epiphany. Confidence Does Matter, A Lot!

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, they just never did. Thin eyebrows were really in when I was a teenager, so that's what I did. I thought it looked cute back then haha. I think constantly plucking the hairs over a long period of time can damage the follicle, like traction alopecia. So in time this can cause the hair to not grow back. I think this is what happened in my case.

Get eyebrow transplant. Hair transplant surgeons can easily do that.

blackg

Reaction score
and what a chance to reproduce guy like this?

or this?

8jd9tfA.png

or this?

alexis-papas-2-640x360.jpg

0.00001%?

Likely you will end with

LNDGuy.jpg
I prefer the third guy.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't even read or write. You are a poor chai wala (tea pourer) in Pakistan. Someone makes picture of you and you become internet sensation. Now he lives model life. This happened recently

@Pasbrillantebrunette, how do you rate him?

_91985026_arshadkhan.png

arshad-khan1-640x398.jpg

48.png

CvnafwGWIAE3Sps.jpg

first photo is the best

POWER OF FACE

story of Jeremy Meeks is another proof that face > known universe

shookwun

Reaction score
Your wrist bones cannot grow past puberty though.
Fore arm is basically all muscle :rolleyes:

There is even a significant amount muse tissue by the wrust near the tendons and ligaments

Look at an physical anatomy chart

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't even read or write. You are a poor chai wala (tea pourer) in Pakistan. Someone makes picture of you and you become internet sensation. Now he lives model life. This happened recently

@Pasbrillantebrunette, how do you rate him?

_91985026_arshadkhan.png

arshad-khan1-640x398.jpg

48.png

CvnafwGWIAE3Sps.jpg

First pic he looks Italian or Greek

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I predict that he won't be "okay" unless he abandons every single major part of his reform agenda.

I dont think so, i think people myself included are more freached out by his eraticness than his policies.
And he and his office are doing that NOT the press. They are just feeding on it.

if he had competent people to execute his polices in a more efficient less fucked up way--people would just go back to there lives..yes you wold still have people upset with Republican agenda--thats not new...but you would not have so many so vocal so consistently...becaue it is NOT just the left upset.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're picking south asians that look very white to prove your point.
Picked her because she was Miss World. Could find plenty of hot indians, that's not my point though.

Of course a north indian with huge hooknose isn't coneventionally beautiful, that's exactly my point. There are "white" looking people of all ethnicities to use your words, (not 100% sure what you mean by that. Are you saying white as in just skin color or facial features?) that are good looking. But, as I said in my other post, it's more rare to find a very beautiful indian girl than a very beautiful white girl.

Ethincity doesn't determine if you're attractive or not. The only things that matter are meat+bones. (This one is north indian according to my google research.)
dark-hot.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Picked her because she was Miss World. Could find plenty of hot indians, that's not my point though.

Of course a north indian with huge hooknose isn't coneventionally beautiful, that's exactly my point. There are "white" looking people of all ethnicities to use your words, (not 100% sure what you mean by that. Are you saying white as in just skin color or facial features?) that are good looking. But, as I said in my other post, it's more rare to find a very beautiful indian girl than a very beautiful white girl.

Ethincity doesn't determine if you're attractive or not. The only things that matter are meat+bones.
dark-hot.jpg

The reason you're picking white-looking Indian women to prove your point is that white is the standard of beauty, reflecting the current level of global socioeconomic and cultural hegemony. Similarly, if you fast forward 100 years, and China succeeds in supplanting the USA, the best-looking white people will be those with relatively slanted eyes, and very straight hair.

Though there are many Indians who look kind of white, on average they look less white than white people, and thus they will be less attractive than white people given conventional standards.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
true. but ethnicity indirectly determines your attractiveness through the traits that its associated with

you just said yourself the races have different amounts of hot people. definitely true. look at asian mens absolute f*****g neglect in the dating market compared to yellow fever

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
true. but ethnicity indirectly determines your attractiveness through the traits that its associated with

you just said yourself the races have different amounts of hot people. definitely true. look at asian mens absolute f*****g neglect in the dating market compared to yellow fever

Yup, interracial marriage in north america is typically:

white man, asian woman
white woman, black man

black women, and asian men, do very poorly on average as beauty standards are defined relative to caucasians.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup, interracial marriage in north america is typically:

white man, asian woman
white woman, black man

black women, and asian men, do very poorly on average as beauty standards are defined relative to caucasians.
yep. the women get more manly men than their own race. black men more manly than white men, and then same for white men being more manly than asian men

its a stair step of interracial cuckoldry xDDD

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason you're picking white-looking Indian women to prove your point is that white is the standard of beauty, reflecting the current level of global socioeconomic and cultural hegemony. Similarly, if you fast forward 100 years, and China succeeds in supplanting the USA, the best-looking white people will be those with relatively slanted eyes, and very straight hair.

Though there are many Indians who look kind of white, on average they look less white than white people, and thus they will be less attractive than white people given conventional standards.
You're right. And I'm not trying to say otherwise.

Being conventionally beautiful means having features that are associated with white people.
My point still stands, that your ethnicity doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is your individual attractiveness. (Meat+bones).

And this is for both men and women. Blaming your race for unactriveness doesn't work as most people are accepting all races, as long as they are attractive.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's more rare to find a very beautiful indian girl than a very beautiful white girl.

I agree with this. I grew up in India and it's exceedingly rare for me to see an Indian women who I find hot enough to date. I can only think of 3 or 4. I went to my brothers wedding last year. The place was full of Indian women. I only saw one Indian women that I thought I can date. But even she was a mix of Russian and Indian. Too bad she came to the wedding with her jealous boyfriend who tried to c***-block me.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can't agree more with the Carb heavy food we have and skinny fatness.

Been living through so much acne breakouts and skin inflammation due to the sugar.

Can anything be done for that lack of cheekbones and Jaws??
I have been reading into cranofacial development but haven't found anything that is much relevant.

Just asking pjhair, what would you day about Indian actors like Ranbir kapoor Ranveer Singh Arjun Kapoor and all??
The new guys that have entered.
Also where do you hail from??

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't agree more with the Carb heavy food we have and skinny fatness.

Been living through so much acne breakouts and skin inflammation due to the sugar.

Can anything be done for that lack of cheekbones and Jaws??
I have been reading into cranofacial development but haven't found anything that is much relevant.

Just asking pjhair, what would you day about Indian actors like Ranbir kapoor Ranveer Singh Arjun Kapoor and all??
The new guys that have entered.
Also where do you hail from??

How old are you?

If you're a teen, you can grow your jaw and cheekbones with steroids. Otherwise, plastic surgery might work.

For most men the best option is reducing body fat. I'm trying that now but it's not working great, I may never have a good jaw even if I get to 8% body fat. That said it's a good bet for everybody.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
21 right now.
Ball is WAYY out of the court. :sad:

Still how could i accomplish that without losing my hair??
Really interested.