I Had A Transplant 27 Hours Ago: Is My Hairline Too Straight?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is based on 32 years of experience with zero ties to the hair transplant industry. Young guys need safe logical advice that makes sense for the long term. I’m not a marketer going from forum to forum pumping up hair transplants. I find that to be despicable in many ways as some of these young guys are desperate for answers and the last thing they need is predatory advice.

Lorenzo the poster connects his hair dot tattooing to his recurrence of cancer as all the timing seemed very odd after he had a couple of procedures. Can he prove it………..probably not unless he has a biopsy on his lymph nodes which I recommend because you can then prove damages which is required to proceed with any type of legal remedy. Do I believe it contributed to it? Yes because the lymph system is critical in our daily fight against cancer cells and if the nodes are loaded with ink that's a problem.

Sorry you do not agree………………I’m not you nor would I ever want to be.

Jean Luc you are the type of online poster I repeatedly describe in my book.

How many copies have you sold

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you're not using this forum to advertise your book topcat. That would make you a....marketer :eek::eek::eek:

Jonathan Shockley

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_1799.JPG IMG_1798.JPG IMG_1790.JPG Alright, just got back from the operating room. The doctor added the "peak" I wanted at no additional cost. We took it from my right side near the ear. I was told it was 170 single follicles, and thinner than the ones we took earlier. As you can see, what we had done last week healed quite well. I am now very happy with the final result. I have some swelling, of course. I need to rest now before I leave. I'll be flying back to the US tomorrow. I will describe all the details, the doctor, country, method, cost, experience etc in a bit. Maybe it's better to do it in a new post once I get home.

Last edited:

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Rooney would consider Finasteride knowing that lowering one’s DHT takes away the a natural aggressiveness a male feels

strong broscience lol

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alright, just got back from the operating room. The doctor added the "peak" I wanted at no additional cost. We took it from my right side near the ear. I was told it was 170 single follicles, and thinner than the ones we took earlier. As you can see, what we had done last week healed quite well. I am now very happy with the final result. I have some swelling, of course. I need to rest now before I leave. I'll be flying back to the US tomorrow. I will describe all the details, the doctor, country, method, cost, experience etc in a bit. Maybe it's better to do it in a new post once I get home.

View attachment 56454 View attachment 56455 View attachment 56456
Good for you. You spent all that money so you deserve to get exactly what you wanted. I am glad that doctor understood that and put his patient first. You can tell in the last photo you feel more happy and confident that your hairline is now what you truly wanted. Please keep us posted.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, just got back from the operating room. The doctor added the "peak" I wanted at no additional cost. We took it from my right side near the ear. I was told it was 170 single follicles, and thinner than the ones we took earlier. As you can see, what we had done last week healed quite well. I am now very happy with the final result. I have some swelling, of course. I need to rest now before I leave. I'll be flying back to the US tomorrow. I will describe all the details, the doctor, country, method, cost, experience etc in a bit. Maybe it's better to do it in a new post once I get home.

View attachment 56454 View attachment 56455 View attachment 56456

I think you made right choice aesthetically..I am not sure why it makes a difference because it's so subtle but it balances your face better.
Congrats on hair transplant!

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

As long as the math adds up long term for you then the work itself looks very good and yes adding a peak looks better in my opinion. Looking forward to hearing more about the specifics and if you can include any numbers forecast for the long term as in balance of donor remaining that would be great.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as the math adds up long term for you then the work itself looks very good and yes adding a peak looks better in my opinion. Looking forward to hearing more about the specifics and if you can include any numbers forecast for the long term as in balance of donor remaining that would be great.

my opinion he is late 30s if he even brought himself 5 to 10 years he made a good investment.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn impressive results that quickly.

Also peak looks more natural in my opinion, good choice.

Walt White

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I've seen him. He's had 3 transplants. I thought he was pretty reputable but lately he's been hawking laser helmets as "the best" hair loss treatment so now I'm suspicious.

His hair looks satisfactory to me though. Thanks for the tip.

I find it utterly baffling that there is such inconsistency of results - it leads me to believe that the NW6s you see who have good results are either deceptions or flukes. There was a picture of footballer Wayne Rooney posted in another thread recently, and without his concealer it looks like he barely had his "bangs" or hairline transplanted in. Not even anywhere near an illusion of coverage. And yet a David Dimuzio or others (non famous) I've seen get decent results. Is it just a roll of the dice? Cause with my luck, trust me I will roll snake eyes. And that snake will be bald as f***.

I haven't watched his videos about laser helmets. However, in a video saying why people shouldn't get a transplant, I remember his doctor mentioning that he was lucky to have high density in his donor area, which not many people have. Perhaps that can make quite a difference. I thought getting a transplant was a simple process. But the more I look, the more complicated it seems to be.

Jonathan Shockley

My Regimen
Reaction score
So yesterday, as I was flying back, I bumped my head like an idiot against a glass door exactly on the front spot where I had that last peak transplanted less than 48 hours earlier. It wasn't a very hard hit, but enough to make me bleed a bit from one of the grafts. The scabs already there seemed to have kept things in place. The pressure of the hit was inward, so it doesn't look like I lost anything. I hope at least. It scabbed very quickly.
IMG_1852.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

MrHulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I like both designs, the first and the touchup, but good for you that the Doctor was so accommodating.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
She isn't that good.

Dr Sadar Nadimi is cute and her voice is incredibly sexy. Works at Konior's office. Wish there was more examples of her work online though.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
She isn't that good.

Dr Sadar Nadimi is cute and her voice is incredibly sexy. Works at Konior's office. Wish there was more examples of her work online though.

Sadar, wonder how she is in bed?:cool: Oops, forgot it's not Impact of Hairloss. :rolleyes: Not my type anyway. She certainly has excellent academic credentials. But, that doesn't equate to surgical skill or substitute for experience. Indeed, however, she would be one to watch as the track record unfolds.