I Had A Transplant 27 Hours Ago: Is My Hairline Too Straight?

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can see your concern. Time will tell how it grows out. How come the Doctor didnt follow the pen marking?

Also, why did the Doctor extract grafts so high up from one side of your head. Is that a DHT safe zone?

You got a good shape head. You can pull of a good hairstyle.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Check out David Dimuzio on YouTube. He's a Norwood 6 who got a hair transplant. His story is quite informative and helpful.
Thanks, I've seen him. He's had 3 transplants. I thought he was pretty reputable but lately he's been hawking laser helmets as "the best" hair loss treatment so now I'm suspicious.

His hair looks satisfactory to me though. Thanks for the tip.

I find it utterly baffling that there is such inconsistency of results - it leads me to believe that the NW6s you see who have good results are either deceptions or flukes. There was a picture of footballer Wayne Rooney posted in another thread recently, and without his concealer it looks like he barely had his "bangs" or hairline transplanted in. Not even anywhere near an illusion of coverage. And yet a David Dimuzio or others (non famous) I've seen get decent results. Is it just a roll of the dice? Cause with my luck, trust me I will roll snake eyes. And that snake will be bald as f***.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I've seen him. He's had 3 transplants. I thought he was pretty reputable but lately he's been hawking laser helmets as "the best" hair loss treatment so now I'm suspicious.

I find it utterly baffling that there is such inconsistency of results - it leads me to believe that the NW6s you see who have good results are either deceptions or flukes. There was a picture of footballer Wayne Rooney posted in another thread recently, and without his concealer it looks like he barely had his "bangs" or hairline transplanted in. Not even anywhere near an illusion of coverage. And yet a David Dimuzio or others (non famous) I've seen get decent results. Is it just a roll of the dice? Cause with my luck, trust me I will roll snake eyes. And that snake will be bald as f***.

Most people don't have the money for 3 major FUT surgeries with decent doctors. That's what it comes down to ultimately. At the end of the day what matters is the area needing to be covered, hair thickness, hair texture and color, graft numbers and yield. For the majority of people even at norwood 6, they should be able to achieve close to full coverage with a slightly high hairline and weaker crown if their doctor makes the most of the donor and gets a high yield. Beard and body hair can go a long way too in the midscalp and crown areas.

Many ask why Wayne Rooney's results are so poor despite the fact that he's a celebrity. Truth is that him and his manager are naive f*****g idiots and went to an incompetent "celeb" doctor, who only put in 2000 grafts. 2000. f*****g. Grafts.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Many ask why Wayne Rooney's results are so poor despite the fact that he's a celebrity. Truth is that him and his manager are naive f*****g idiots and went to an incompetent "celeb" doctor, who only put in 2000 grafts. 2000. f*****g. Grafts.

Who did Rooney's transplant? Some UK shmuck?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Rooney's two hair transplants (2011 and 2013) are failures - plain and simple. The before and after shots were only a year ago at the Euro 2016 championships. In my mind, he's not on finasteride when he really needs to be. Maybe he tried finasteride and just didn't respond well to it.

nintchdbpict000243108684.jpg

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To the OP, your transplant looks really good. It's going to look straight and weird in the beginning, but as the grafts fall out and regrow back, it'll look a lot more natural.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rooney's two hair transplants (2011 and 2013) are failures - plain and simple. The before and after shots were only a year ago at the Euro 2016 championships. In my mind, he's not on finasteride when he really needs to be. Maybe he tried finasteride and just didn't respond well to it.

Sorry but Ronney's hair transplant in not a failure in fact it is a success he just needs to use concealer. This is just the reality of hair transplant math. When you take 5000 grafts and place them where 20,000 grafts once were then you get about 25% coverage sometimes even less. Rooney's hair transplant looks very natural which is a big plus.

The hair transplant marketers (B-girls) love to wheel out the celebrity to help lead the young ones. They should post this picture and talk it up............but they don't...................why? Because they know celebrity works because they are in essence tribal leaders and the herd looks to the top more so then those around them to help with decision making.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but Ronney's hair transplant in not a failure in fact it is a success he just needs to use concealer. This is just the reality of hair transplant math. When you take 5000 grafts and place them where 20,000 grafts once were then you get about 25% coverage sometimes even less. Rooney's hair transplant looks very natural which is a big plus.

His hair looks like he's on chemo. I understand there's around 100,000 hairs on a "fullhead", and a transplant isn't going to give you density, but look at his crown - he's basically had two transplants to give the appearance of profound diffuse balding. Sure, concealers help - but really...what a faff. Maybe his balding is just too aggressive and there's only so much you can do. He's had 3 kids in the last 9 years or so, so I guess he may not have been on finasteride.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but if Rooney is an example of a "failed" transplant, what would be representative of someone with a Norwood 6 who has successful results? FYI, David Dimuzio says he was between a 4 and 5 when he had his transplant, not a 6. The impression I get is that a 6 cannot expect a satisfactory result.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I highly doubt that Rooney would consider Finasteride knowing that lowering one’s DHT takes away the a natural aggressiveness a male feels. When you are in a sport at that level commanding those amounts of pounds/dollars you do not take any risk with your game. His wife and children depend on him providing and to think he would even give that a second thought would make no sense. Yes he tried with the hair transplant and the numbers didn't add up so he is moving on. It would have been nice if someone explained the math to him.

His wife and kids still love him and he looks normal. The hair transplant markerters should stop pimping celebrities to draw young boys in it’s pathetic but also a good example of blowback.

OP what matters is that your hairline is placed in such a way that if you thin like Rooney will it look normal? Will you be able to get on with more important things in life then hair? Only you know that answer.

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread, but if Rooney is an example of a "failed" transplant, what would be representative of someone with a Norwood 6 who has successful results? FYI, David Dimuzio says he was between a 4 and 5 when he had his transplant, not a 6. The impression I get is that a 6 cannot expect a satisfactory result.

I suppose we can never truly know from online pics, because concealers can be used....but anyway, just doing a basic search on Google images:- https://www.google.co.th/search?q=n...leLUAhUMQLwKHRS1CwAQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=589

Yes, I realise many of these photos may be deceptive marketing. But if so, are we saying that the best you'll get from a hair transplant is Wayne Rooney's result?

redpilled

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I highly doubt that Rooney would consider Finasteride knowing that lowering one’s DHT takes away the a natural aggressiveness a male feels. When you are in a sport at that level commanding those amounts of pounds/dollars you do not take any risk with your game. His wife and children depend on him providing and to think he would even give that a second thought would make no sense. Yes he tried with the hair transplant and the numbers didn't add up so he is moving on. It would have been nice if someone explained the math to him.

His wife and kids still love him and he looks normal. The hair transplant markerters should stop pimping celebrities to draw young boys in it’s pathetic but also a good example of blowback.

Oh, I agree with your about finasteride. I mentioned earlier that he's had 3 kids in the last 9 years or so - 2 of those would have been born on or after his first transplant. With that in mind alone (nevermind his sporting aggression), he would have been strongly advised by doctors not to touch finasteride when trying for kids. I just think he's unlucky when it comes to hair. He lost his hair early and aggressively, plays at the top level of a sport that require high levels of (controlled) aggression (and his style of play is very aggressive), and he had kids in his early to mid 20s. He's a very lucky guy overall, just unlucky with hair.

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
plays at the top level of a sport that require high levels of (controlled) aggression (and his style of play is very aggressive)

Yes “controlled aggression” which is critical to sports at that level. Anyone that says this is a failed hair transplant is either clueless about math or is telling you a lie for some odd reason and that odd reason is very often marketing. The skill of the surgeon was very good in my opinion. It doesn’t look like a hair transplant and that’s half the battle.

He could tattoo his head with hair dots. That is what the marketers would tell him next.............part of their play book……sell him some more sh*t so no worries if he jeopardizes his health and he can’t support his family. We already have one man down from hair dot procedure and he ties cancer traveling to his brain directly to it. He works in the hair transplant industry and that speaks volumes and this is all part of understanding the game.

Rooney is probably smarter than that not only would the dots look ridiculous especially in front of his teammates and massive crowds of fans but in his wife’s eyes I’m sure he would start to look pathetic. It’s one thing to try for some slight cosmetic improvement and something completely different to become insecure and pathetic……………the absolute biggest turn off for women. Pay attention young guys don’t end up becoming pathetic because you then lose the bigger battle. Regardless of the image many of the marketers portray of themselves don't become like them.

OP did the clinic discuss the math of hair transplant with you and if so what exactly did they say? Who was the clinic and what was the math they gave you?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes “controlled aggression” which is critical to sports at that level. Anyone that says this is a failed hair transplant is either clueless about math or is telling you a lie for some odd reason and that odd reason is very often marketing. The skill of the surgeon was very good in my opinion. It doesn’t look like a hair transplant and that’s half the battle.

He could tattoo his head with hair dots. That is what the marketers would tell him next.............part of their play book……sell him some more sh*t so no worries if he jeopardizes his health and he can’t support his family. We already have one man down from hair dot procedure and he ties cancer traveling to his brain directly to it. He works in the hair transplant industry and that speaks volumes and this is all part of understanding the game.

Rooney is probably smarter than that not only would the dots look ridiculous especially in front of his teammates and massive crowds of fans but in his wife’s eyes I’m sure he would start to look pathetic. It’s one thing to try for some slight cosmetic improvement and something completely different to become insecure and pathetic……………the absolute biggest turn off for women. Pay attention young guys don’t end up becoming pathetic because you then lose the bigger battle. Regardless of the image many of the marketers portray of themselves don't become like them.

OP did the clinic discuss the math of hair transplant with you and if so what exactly did they say? Who was the clinic and what was the math they gave you?

Why are you so obsessed with your little cause that you resort to making sh*t up?

topcat

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My advice is based on 32 years of experience with zero ties to the hair transplant industry. Young guys need safe logical advice that makes sense for the long term. I’m not a marketer going from forum to forum pumping up hair transplants. I find that to be despicable in many ways as some of these young guys are desperate for answers and the last thing they need is predatory advice.

Lorenzo the poster connects his hair dot tattooing to his recurrence of cancer as all the timing seemed very odd after he had a couple of procedures. Can he prove it………..probably not unless he has a biopsy on his lymph nodes which I recommend because you can then prove damages which is required to proceed with any type of legal remedy. Do I believe it contributed to it? Yes because the lymph system is critical in our daily fight against cancer cells and if the nodes are loaded with ink that's a problem.

Sorry you do not agree………………I’m not you nor would I ever want to be.

Jean Luc you are the type of online poster I repeatedly describe in my book.