I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was supposed to give an update on this past Tuesday but it's been 10 days since I have heard anything from him. His last update was that he is in the process of printing the labels and start taking orders soon. I am not sure what he meant by "soon" there. could be 10 days, a month or even more. That's all I know at this point. If I hear anything back from him, I will make sure to keep you guys posted.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a shame, this looked promising. He could've helped a lot of us out and probably made some decent money too. Hopefully he comes back. If not, I guess I'll see if a compounding pharmacy near me can make this.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me answer the questions

Ratio of the topical:

5% minoxidil
5% tea tree oil
5% rosemary oil
2% ketoconazole
3% panthenol
5g cayenne powder (makes 8.33% if you're using 60ml bottle)
1% hydrocortisone (only on the every other day bottle)
0.1% retinol

Aloe vera based shampoo. In a 500ml bottle that lasts me about 2 months I Add clay (kaolin & bentonite), zinc oxide, sulfur, lemon oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, castor oil biotin and 1% ketoconazole.

Is there a reason zinc oxide and sulfur aren't included in the topical ??

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received an email from yoni, said he will keep me posted when the website is up for ordering.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe that Saudi guy in the youtube video assassinated him since he made fun of his accent . You know how those Saudis role.

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still sceptical about this, will wait for the results.

Any idea what happened to @Jacob25 though ?

All this was another scam for someone to make money.. Yeaaa
Jacobs grow back all his hair and a friend of him he shell a magic mixture... ok
maybe Jacob and "his friend" is the same person... nice try......

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this was another scam for someone to make money.. Yeaaa
Jacobs grow back all his hair and a friend of him he shell a magic mixture... ok
maybe Jacob and "his friend" is the same person... nice try......

No one has made any money

Jacob25

Reaction score
Guys! I’m still here. Think I already mentioned on one of the last posts how I focus more on skin reversing damage from sun and cigarettes. When you age, the girls you date age too so I try to preserve youth as much as possible :)

I was more active on Longecity.org/forum though I gathered all the info I needed from there by now. The fundementals for skin aging remain the same. Don’t wanna hijack the thread, but if anyone interested I can make a new thread contributed to skin care.

Also I noticed that the more active I’m on here the more I put my mental focus on hair, forum and underperform in other fields. It happened to me numerous times where the forum became an addiction-obsession and I try to avoid it.

I still use the topical twice a day, drink green tea daily, flaxseed oil, heavy massage with fingernails with head down before applying the topical. and derma rolling twice a week and also rub my face with lemon and pour it on scalp during shampooing to get rid of flakiness and add glow to face/hair. Works well

My crown has almost completely filled with hair, hairline remained same, besides that nothing to update. Libido works fine, no dark circles.

Also regarding Ionny, he told me the bottles been ready for the past 2 weeks or more now but he’s setting up a website, he’s not so techy and you can’t expect a guy to leave all to actively post on a forum. He did the first batch as a test to see wether there will be demand.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys! I’m still here. Think I already mentioned on one of the last posts how I focus more on skin reversing damage from sun and cigarettes. When you age, the girls you date age too so I try to preserve youth as much as possible :)

I was more active on Longecity.org/forum though I gathered all the info I needed from there by now. The fundementals for skin aging remain the same. Don’t wanna hijack the thread, but if anyone interested I can make a new thread contributed to skin care.

Also I noticed that the more active I’m on here the more I put my mental focus on hair, forum and underperform in other fields. It happened to me numerous times where the forum became an addiction-obsession and I try to avoid it.

I still use the topical twice a day, drink green tea daily, flaxseed oil, heavy massage with fingernails with head down before applying the topical. and derma rolling twice a week and also rub my face with lemon and pour it on scalp during shampooing to get rid of flakiness and add glow to face/hair. Works well

My crown has almost completely filled with hair, hairline remained same, besides that nothing to update. Libido works fine, no dark circles.

Also regarding Ionny, he told me the bottles been ready for the past 2 weeks or more now but he’s setting up a website, he’s not so techy and you can’t expect a guy to leave all to actively post on a forum. He did the first batch as a test to see wether there will be demand.
Sounds good. I will definitely follow your skin thread.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sure thing a skin thread or even forum section would be great. We could share our skin regimens and experiences.

Could you answer my question from earlier? why you added zinc oxide and sulfur to your shampoo but not to the topical? is there a limit to the number of ingredients added to a topical after which ingredients lose their efficacy?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Awesome man, glad you came back to keep us updated! can't wait to try it out.
What kind of dermaroller do you use? I think that could have a lot to do with your success with this topical