I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
he just seems like a good responder to minoxidil, plenty of threads with people with similar hair gains. I wouldn't put much hope in some special blend his mate is mixing. But what do i know.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he just seems like a good responder to minoxidil, plenty of threads with people with similar hair gains. I wouldn't put much hope in some special blend his mate is mixing. But what do i know.
If you read the original post you’ll see he was using minoxidil for a while before this with no results... I think maybe the dermarolling has a lot to do with the regrowth

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read the original post you’ll see he was using minoxidil for a while before this with no results... I think maybe the dermarolling has a lot to do with the regrowth

Yah, i didn't include that in my original post, my apologies, but dermarolling is pretty much a must these days. Should be renamed the big four.

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yah, i didn't include that in my original post, my apologies, but dermarolling is pretty much a must these days. Should be renamed the big four.

Is it though? Went for my PRP and chatted with one of the techies there. They did microneedling with professional devices for quite a few patients, yet hardly any successes.

staresatwalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it though? Went for my PRP and chatted with one of the techies there. They did microneedling with professional devices for quite a few patients, yet hardly any successes.
"did" as in one session or the patient was having a session once a week for a few months?

Jacob25

Reaction score
Hi!
The formulas should be available to order within a week.
I don’t think the dermaroller was contributing much, been using it regularly on my previous attempts over the years, the massage with fingernails when head upside down seems to help more. Quick news: my brother started the regime on August 17th. Formula twice a day, and the other one every other day left overnight, green tea every morning, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, rough massage with fingernails once-twice a day, multivitamin once a day, clay shampoo with Ketoconazole and the oils I mentioned, left on scalp for 20+ minutes (I made him the shampoo mixed at home, but you can get the shampoo’s ingredients which I already posted on the thread in pharmacies). I personally stopped using the shampoo as it makes me peel constantly. Anyway, my brother’s pictures:

August:

40F5928B-1262-4578-A411-FD60680429C8.jpeg

474FFA03-55CC-4C33-AEF0-597F987BA980.jpeg

A4D0C840-8E5B-4DCA-A7C1-CBA1854269F3.jpeg

September 21:

869BE90C-E688-4AD6-A257-1F3C8FD4AC80.jpeg

Today:

83AC3933-ADCE-44F1-9301-18B3958AF54E.jpeg

3A14129B-8AE9-42A7-BB52-54AAB551CF66.jpeg

This is pretty much a solid confirmation from 3 different people that this regime works. I’m freaking happy for my young brother he is definitely having some good regrowth over there. Consistency is key!!

Last edited:

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I don’t know what your definition of one week is? Btw looks like its working for your brother as well.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like it’s having an effect on his skin too, ageing or sun damage like.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!
I don’t think the dermaroller was contributing much, been using it regularly on my previous attempts over the years, the massage with fingernails when head upside down seems to help more. Quick news: my brother started the regime on August 17th. Formula twice a day, and the other one every other day left overnight, green tea every morning, 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil a day, rough massage with fingernails once-twice a day, multivitamin once a day, clay shampoo with Ketoconazole and the oils I mentioned, left on scalp for 20+ minutes (I made him the shampoo mixed at home, but you can get the shampoo’s ingredients which I already posted on the thread in pharmacies). I personally stopped using the shampoo as it makes me peel constantly. Anyway, my brother’s pictures:

August:

View attachment 104326

View attachment 104327

View attachment 104330

September 21:

View attachment 104325

Today:

View attachment 104328

View attachment 104329

This is pretty much a solid confirmation from 3 different people that this regime works. I’m freaking happy for my young brother he is definitely having some good regrowth over there. Consistency is key!!
Great results there, happy for your bro. In what condition is your hair, though ?
Can you share with us some pictures of your hair ?

Thanks !

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am going to try this ,my hair has taken a hit since quitting minoxidil ,zinc thymulin spray is not helping

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi!

August:

View attachment 104326

View attachment 104327

View attachment 104330

September 21:

View attachment 104325

Today:

View attachment 104328

View attachment 104329

Any pic of the crown has it thickened up

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lack of updates and replies is what annoys me.looks like bad sunburn in those pics which is also worrying