I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts are:

1. This probably works to some degree.
2. @Jacob25 left cause he found a solution and doesn't think much about hair loss anymore.
3. The logistics of selling a product on this site only works until it gets big enough that someone just finds a way to sue you.
4. Or he got hit by a car.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
4. Or he got hit by a car.

Has to be this. There's no way our cursed genetics would let us escape the George Costanza-hairline shaped fence around the psychological prison that is our bald heads

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Lonny is working on getting the lotion ready. He’ll get back to us sometime this week. He said he got like 100 bottles of lotion ready and he is working on the packaging side of it. There should be a website up and running sometime this week. That’s all I know. If there’s a delay don’t @ me.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Lonny is working on getting the lotion ready. He’ll get back to us sometime this week. He said he got like 100 bottles of lotion ready and he is working on the packaging side of it. There should be a website up and running sometime this week. That’s all I know. If there’s a delay don’t @ me.

Ok thanks
How much is this lotion?

Curlmax

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure as it was ordered through their amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Min...wth-Supply/dp/B002VLZHLI?th=1#customerReviews
And there was a period that I also used rogaine foam as an addition to the kirkland, also from amazon.

I drink licorice root to fight tooth cavity naturally and it seems to work really well, some african tribes use it and salvadora persica to clean their teeth. It decreased the sensitivity in my teeth, and apparently it's also good for hair. But I haven't taken it long enough to say if it did something for my hair.
I see castor oil is used in some nizoral and other shampoos so figured it won't hurt to have it in the mixture.

I don't think it matters, but I use a glass bottle with pipette. during the first months into the regime I used a plastic bottle with a sprayer, no different imo.

I always massage and you should too, again after shower when hair is still wet I'll go to bed, lie with my head upside down and press everywhere on top of my head and temples firmly using the fingernails for 2-3 minutes and then apply the topical and tap in into the skin with my fingers, I don't massage in circular motion to avoid pulling hairs.
Regarding itch, I experienced itchy scalp but not constantly, it would come and go. But what I noticed and that's a big one, is that my hair on top doesn't hurt when I brush through it with my hands, before I used the current regime it would hurt, like it's being pulled, while the hair on my sides/back never gave me that sensation. My hair on the top is definitely strong now and I'm pretty positive I will be able to restore my hair loss to where it was when I was 20 (7 years ago), it was only a matured hairline really, but amazing density and thickness. 18 years was the stage when my temple hairs got thinner and wouldn't grow long like the rest of the hair.

wish me luck!
Wow ! Great job and Kudos for sticking it out with a pretty complicated formulation.

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP was using Minoxidil before this lotion and it was not effective, so why have it in this lotion. Minoxidil is irritating , causes rash and hives . Wish they'd leave that out of the lotion or at least leave it out for those who would like to try it Minoxidil free.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many of you are interested in buying this lotion? please like this comment. I will forward the headcount to Lonny afterwards.

Huh, people who are interested have already been e-mailing him, why is there need for this?

Waiting for Lonny to come through like

nk3o547167k11.jpg

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jacob25 im sure you can appreciate everyone here is skeptical of the fact these photos could just be in reverse order. Any chance of a latest hair shot with maybe the date on a piece of paper for the sake of verification.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jacob25 im sure you can appreciate everyone here is skeptical of the fact these photos could just be in reverse order. Any chance of a latest hair shot with maybe the date on a piece of paper for the sake of verification.

he's vanished

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fellas,
I have recently talked to Lonny and he is still on it. He has prepared lotion on a small scale for now and working on packaging side of it. We should get an official confirmation about his website anyday now.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got an email back:

Hi,
Quick update:
150 bottles were prepared
€35 for the every day formula (60ml) and €10 for the every other day version (1% hydrocortisone (15ml). 150
I am currently at the final stage of printing labels. I invested my own money and time, research how to start a company, import and export everything, so I take it seriously, no reason to think I’m not going to provide the solution.
Best regards

I asked him how long these formulas would last if applied every day and every other day for the other.