I Can't Believe I Grew Hair Back!!!!!! Look At My Change!!!!

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry I’m new to this thread can somebody provide the website used to order this. Thanks.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m sorry I’m new to this thread can somebody provide the website used to order this. Thanks.

There's no website yet. As of right now the only way to order is to email yoni.be@protonmail

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely interested in this. @Pephair , You have already ordered this? Also, does anyone know if he will ship to the US?

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone has ordered it yet. I am expecting to get an official word from him today that everything is ready and he can start taking orders.
And yes, he is planning on shipping it worldwide. Make sure you send him an email on the above mentioned email address.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone has ordered it yet. I am expecting to get an official word from him today that everything is ready and he can start taking orders.
And yes, he is planning on shipping it worldwide. Make sure you send him an email on the above mentioned email address.
Emailed him yesterday but no response yet. Any updates?

konapo_man

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi. what is his email again?

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be funny if this turns out to be more effective than Brotzu.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would be funny if this turns out to be more effective than Brotzu.
You can already say the result photos are already better than brotzu lol, I mean the dude pretty much had a full recovery... Probably the best results not from finasteride I've ever seen.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can already say the result photos are already better than brotzu lol, I mean the dude pretty much had a full recovery... Probably the best results not from finasteride I've ever seen.

it's crazy...they seem genuine, but at the same time I'm thinking surely not.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. I should check other threads than brotzu one, it has become an obsession and a source of dank memes lol...

At anyone who is going to try this:
Pls make sure to do some comparable pictures like op! The results are surely beyond insane and undoubtful.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. I should check other threads than brotzu one, it has become an obsession and a source of dank memes lol...

At anyone who is going to try this:
Pls make sure to do some comparable pictures like op! The results are surely beyond insane and undoubtful.

Seems like an elaborate snake oil scam

Nimatus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand the 60 ml bottles, and the huge price tag attached to it. Make it in 2 litre bottle