How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bica has also been linked to AR mutation in castrate resistant prostate cancer. So don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that it can't do something similar in scalp receptors.
Exactly. We don't even know if ARs dowregulate post treatement of Bica (possibly not, that's why second generation NSAAs were invented to replace Bica and Flutamide.), add that to the fact it raises Testosterone levels close to 2 fold, and you don't even need DHT to keep your hairloss progressing. I read about hyperandrogenicity, and it actually freaked me out so much that i think my "safest" choices are dutasteride + CPA + Estrogel. I have a very agessive hairloss and i'm not about to screw with my sensitive ARs even more.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have male pattern baldness, not the cancer. Don’t think about gene mutation.
I don't know, man. Hair is the one topic that you need to take the most action the fastest. You wouldn't want a drug to benefit your hair, only to trigger something later on that even dutasteride + CPA would fail to fight against. I am very sad about that, i though Bica could've been my savior, it could've benefited my skin and hair at the same time, but i just can't risk it. I was even willing to put up with Gyno for Bica lol and i am overweight so i was 100% sure Gyno was gonna happen. Hell, even dutasteride caused me Estrogen Dominance and fat redistribution to my hips and abdomen.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, man. Hair is the one topic that you need to take the most action the fastest. You wouldn't want a drug to benefit your hair, only to trigger something later on that even dutasteride + CPA would fail to fight against. I am very sad about that, i though Bica could've been my savior, it could've benefited my skin and hair at the same time, but i just can't risk it. I was even willing to put up with Gyno for Bica lol and i am overweight so i was 100% sure Gyno was gonna happen. Hell, even dutasteride caused me Estrogen Dominance and fat redistribution to my hips and abdomen.
In general the simplest regimen that's still effective is probably the best. That way there's room to adjust meds and increase potency if needed.

I'm a little confused though how dutasteride gave you estrogen dominance. Were you on an AA simultaneously? Lack of T can cause visceral adipose tissue, but increased e shouldnt. Post menopausal women are more likely to have belly fat as their e drops and hormone therapy helps in their case https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/5/1948/4953992

Also plenty of other factors can cause belly fat like increased cortisol, which can be elevated on prolonged spironolactone.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In general the simplest regimen that's still effective is probably the best. That way there's room to adjust meds and increase potency if needed.

I'm a little confused though how dutasteride gave you estrogen dominance. Were you on an AA simultaneously? Lack of T can cause visceral adipose tissue, but increased e shouldnt. Post menopausal women are more likely to have belly fat as their e drops and hormone therapy helps in their case https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/5/1948/4953992

Also plenty of other factors can cause belly fat like increased cortisol, which can be elevated on prolonged spironolactone.
I was on minoxidil before dutasteride for 15 months. It gave me some regrowth in temples/hairline and crown, but its side effects were bothering me that it wasn't worth. Now my regimen is only dutasteride, and the reason i suspect is Estrogen Dominance is cause i got acne (which signals an imbalance ration between T and E when DHT got nuked) + ED + memory problems + watery semen + moderate reversal of body hair/facial hair + loss of libido + weak erections and fatigue. I always monitor my body for changes since the day i started dutasteride and i haven't changed anything in my diet, nor do i let stress consume me (i try to keep it at bay by listening to music and meditating). Recently, i realised i got what people would refer to as "love handles" while inspecting myself infront of a mirror. I was dumbfounded and decided to see myself fully in front of a mirror, i swear that i got the shape of a female "pear", but with a thicker waist obviously. I am not worried or scared of this phenomenon, 6 months to 1 year of hard work in a gym would put me in shape and get rid of alot of fat, but i am positive that dutasteride caused me female fat redistribution. Plus, the fact that dutasteride gave me alot of side effects could be a major sign that my T levels are in the low side, but my DHT was keeping everything in place. One of DHT's properties is anti-estrogenic effects, it inhibits the aromatasation of T into E, take DHT away and what's stoping all the E in your body ??

SaitamaSensei

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should start working out bro. Counter attack those side effects. Have a good regimen don't skip workout days and you will be rewarded handsomely. Even if youre not into exercising or sports at all. 30 min pushups and pull ups will improve your body drastically without needing to go to gym everyday trust me.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. There are trans that abhor Bica.
I'm glad cypro works at even as low as 5mg.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on minoxidil before dutasteride for 15 months. It gave me some regrowth in temples/hairline and crown, but its side effects were bothering me that it wasn't worth. Now my regimen is only dutasteride, and the reason i suspect is Estrogen Dominance is cause i got acne (which signals an imbalance ration between T and E when DHT got nuked) + ED + memory problems + watery semen + moderate reversal of body hair/facial hair + loss of libido + weak erections and fatigue. I always monitor my body for changes since the day i started dutasteride and i haven't changed anything in my diet, nor do i let stress consume me (i try to keep it at bay by listening to music and meditating). Recently, i realised i got what people would refer to as "love handles" while inspecting myself infront of a mirror. I was dumbfounded and decided to see myself fully in front of a mirror, i swear that i got the shape of a female "pear", but with a thicker waist obviously. I am not worried or scared of this phenomenon, 6 months to 1 year of hard work in a gym would put me in shape and get rid of alot of fat, but i am positive that dutasteride caused me female fat redistribution. Plus, the fact that dutasteride gave me alot of side effects could be a major sign that my T levels are in the low side, but my DHT was keeping everything in place. One of DHT's properties is anti-estrogenic effects, it inhibits the aromatasation of T into E, take DHT away and what's stoping all the E in your body ??

You don't have estrogen dominance if you have acne, that's a myth. Androgens are responsible for sebum production, whilst external factors can be responsible for the sebum production becoming sticky and pore-clogging (which could explain why isotretinoin patients can have a return in acne if they don't modify their diets, whilst on the medication they can eat anything and not experience acne since there's not enough sebum to clog the pores, even if the sebum is sticky and pore-clogging).

Some of those other side effects mentioned seem to be correlated with the neurological effects of 5AR inhibitors, along with the sexual side effects being due to your body not making up for the loss of DHT through testosterone (although, this is theoretical). In regards of the fat redistribution, that seems unlikely and more so a delusion.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't have estrogen dominance if you have acne, that's a myth. Androgens are responsible for sebum production, whilst external factors can be responsible for the sebum production becoming sticky and pore-clogging (which could explain why isotretinoin patients can have a return in acne if they don't modify their diets, whilst on the medication they can eat anything and not experience acne since there's not enough sebum to clog the pores, even if the sebum is sticky and pore-clogging).

Some of those other side effects mentioned seem to be correlated with the neurological effects of 5AR inhibitors, along with the sexual side effects being due to your body not making up for the loss of DHT through testosterone (although, this is theoretical). In regards of the fat redistribution, that seems unlikely and more so a delusion.
It could be. I read all about Estrogen Dominance in men (there's a difference between the sexes), and i seem to share some traits indicating that i may have one. Either way, Estrogen is the best hormone when it comes to skin and hair, no doubt, but too much or too little of it can absolutely cause issues and i still believe Estrogen can cause acne if it isn't in balance with other hormones (i once read that there is a "good" Estrogen, and a "bad" Estrogen, but i have no idea on the matter). Sebum is a good thing to have, keeps the skin young and helps delay wrinkles. However, too much of it causes acne, and too little causes dry skin as you already know. By the way, i know you are educated on alot of AAs including bica, and i was wondering if Bica could upregulate my ARs permanently ?? I already know Bica upregulates them, but if its only a temporary phenomenon then its all good, however, if Bica is going to increase my T levels 2 fold AND increase my ARs sensitivity permanently, then i would rather opt for CPA and maybe microdosing on some E2 for good skin complexion. I don't want to screw with my ARs more than my genes already did.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be. I read all about Estrogen Dominance in men (there's a difference between the sexes), and i seem to share some traits indicating that i may have one. Either way, Estrogen is the best hormone when it comes to skin and hair, no doubt, but too much or too little of it can absolutely cause issues and i still believe Estrogen can cause acne if it isn't in balance with other hormones (i once read that there is a "good" Estrogen, and a "bad" Estrogen, but i have no idea on the matter). Sebum is a good thing to have, keeps the skin young and helps delay wrinkles. However, too much of it causes acne, and too little causes dry skin as you already know. By the way, i know you are educated on alot of AAs including bica, and i was wondering if Bica could upregulate my ARs permanently ?? I already know Bica upregulates them, but if its only a temporary phenomenon then its all good, however, if Bica is going to increase my T levels 2 fold AND increase my ARs sensitivity permanently, then i would rather opt for CPA and maybe microdosing on some E2 for good skin complexion. I don't want to screw with my ARs more than my genes already did.

Estrogen dominance is a myth, and it will continue to be a believed myth because men are delusional. If you want to test your theory, you could use anti-estrogen medications and see if your acne lessens. There are different forms of estrogen (e.g. estradiol, estriol, estrone), but sebum production is androgen dependant. Sebum is great to have, but most people who have oily skin develop acne since external factors turn the sebum sticky and pore-clogging. It can be substituted with facial oils, such as marula oil or argan oil.

Bicalutamide won't upregulate your androgen receptors permanently, once you have put your use of it to a halt. However, you will experience the effects of upregulated androgen receptors, which can be similar to the use of testosterone injections depending on the dose of bicalutamide used, and the increase of testosterone it has had. If you are going to use bicalutamide, combine it with CPA/estradiol and you will be fine.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estrogen dominance is a myth, and it will continue to be a believed myth because men are delusional. If you want to test your theory, you could use anti-estrogen medications and see if your acne lessens. There are different forms of estrogen (e.g. estradiol, estriol, estrone), but sebum production is androgen dependant. Sebum is great to have, but most people who have oily skin develop acne since external factors turn the sebum sticky and pore-clogging. It can be substituted with facial oils, such as marula oil or argan oil.

Bicalutamide won't upregulate your androgen receptors permanently, once you have put your use of it to a halt. However, you will experience the effects of upregulated androgen receptors, which can be similar to the use of testosterone injections depending on the dose of bicalutamide used, and the increase of testosterone it has had. If you are going to use bicalutamide, combine it with CPA/estradiol and you will be fine.
Alright. Can you recommend me the amount of Estradio i should use in combination with CPA ?? What version of estradiol, and how much ?? By the way, can Estrogen fade away hyperpigmentation due to acne ?? Is blemish-free skin a possibility with CPA and Estradiol ??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright. Can you recommend me the amount of Estradio i should use in combination with CPA ?? What version of estradiol, and how much ?? By the way, can Estrogen fade away hyperpigmentation due to acne ?? Is blemish-free skin a possibility with CPA and Estradiol ??

Use bicalutamide (50mg/day) and estradiol (2mg/day) instead of combining estradiol and CPA. It will be safer in the long-run, seemingly. It will reduce your sebum production significantly, leading to blemish-free skin. Since your skin is free from acne, you will notice that the post-acne marks will fade faster nonetheless. Although, it does help to incorporate a skincare routine which will aid the marks to fade faster.

Are you aware of the side effects of using estradiol?

INT

Reaction score
Estrogen dominance is a myth, and it will continue to be a believed myth because men are delusional.

BS. You can have too high estrogen as a man and lose function of particular bodily functions, along with some other issues. Just because you do not care about these things does not mean that estrogen dominance is a myth.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS. You can have too high estrogen as a man and lose function of particular bodily functions, along with some other issues. Just because you do not care about these things does not mean that estrogen dominance is a myth.

We are applying estrogen dominance to acne, in which that is a myth. If that was true, he could use an anti-estrogen and his issues would be cleared, but that’s evidently not the case since androgens play a significant role with acne. I am an expert on skin, so don’t even attempt to debate me on this. Similarly, this can be applied to hair loss; some believe that estrogen dominance leads to hair loss, which is theoretical and seems bizarre to me.

Of course males with estrogen dominance (high estrogen) could have issues, but that’s not what we are talking about. I thought that would have been obvious, but some people lack the acknowledgement of cues.

AA125C7C-5569-4D49-B8EF-DA9BE01E564E.jpeg

INT

Reaction score
We are applying estrogen dominance to acne, in which that is a myth. If that was true, he could use an anti-estrogen and his issues would be cleared, but that’s evidently not the case since androgens play a significant role with acne. I am an expert on skin, so don’t even attempt to debate me on this. Similarly, this can be applied to hair loss; some believe that estrogen dominance leads to hair loss, which is theoretical and seems bizarre to me.

Of course males with estrogen dominance (high estrogen) could have issues, but that’s not what we are talking about. I thought that would have been obvious, but some people lack the acknowledgement of cues.

View attachment 132816

You literally said estrogen dominance is a myth... If I place that into the context of most of your posts where you try to convert men into well... whatever you identify with, then it is not that strange that I interpreted that post like that.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You literally said estrogen dominance is a myth... If I place that into the context of most of your posts where you try to convert men into well... whatever you identify with, then it is not that strange that I interpreted that post like that.

Or you could have just not said anything?