How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity

melio

Reaction score
No no no.

Cypro 50mg is in itself an extremely excessive dose. I don't think many non trans people understand just how potent cypro is, 25mg is the max dose prescribed to trans women to completely nuke T, and that usually throttles down to 12.5~mg once T is under control and your body is producing less in general.

this is consistent with what i've read. 50mg and beyond seems to increase risk for no reason.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/15532739.2017.1290566

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No no no.

Cypro 50mg is in itself an extremely excessive dose. I don't think many non trans people understand just how potent cypro is, 25mg is the max dose prescribed to trans women to completely nuke T, and that usually throttles down to 12.5~mg once T is under control and your body is producing less in general.

237DA643-AE1E-4C8D-93ED-F830E330558A.png

3F0CA1E6-FED2-424C-9738-BB47B821CDA1.jpeg

He would be able to get away with using lower doses of CPA if he combined it with a sufficient amount of E. However, we aren’t aware of his current testosterone levels, and that’s an important factor when determining whether the estradiol will be able to deplete the remaining about of testosterone. In my opinion, he should use 50mg/day for the initial month and then reduce his amount down to 25mg/day, especially since his dosage of estradiol is small.

Brenna

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 133151
View attachment 133152

He would be able to get away with using lower doses of CPA if he combined it with a sufficient amount of E. However, we aren’t aware of his current testosterone levels, and that’s an important factor when determining whether the estradiol will be able to deplete the remaining about of testosterone. In my opinion, he should use 50mg/day for the initial month and then reduce his amount down to 25mg/day, especially since his dosage of estradiol is small.

Honestly a lot of people I've noticed take small E doses (or worse full AA treatments with no E at all) and that in and of itself is not a good thing. The endocrine system depends on one or the other being at normal levels, and there is no way some of these people are getting normal female levels with just 1mg E or something. But I guess they're trying to cling to their masculinity.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly a lot of people I've noticed take small E doses (or worse full AA treatments with no E at all) and that in and of itself is not a good thing. The endocrine system depends on one or the other being at normal levels, and there is no way some of these people are getting normal female levels with just 1mg E or something. But I guess they're trying to cling to their masculinity.

Most of us take small doses of estradiol, including myself, to minimise feminisation. Our main goals are recovering from hair loss, and these medications are just treatments. Although, it’s not required to have sex hormones, where androgen deprivation therapy is used alone.

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can 25 mg of cypro without estradiol bring testosterone to castration range?
that's going to be my next regimen

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You will be castrated alright but in a very angry mood. Hormone unbalance can f up your brain big time.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So this has been a long time coming. I have to thank bridgeburn for giving me the inspiration to try HRT (hormone replacement therapy). He and I have diverging methods, goals and opinions however so it has become necessary to start my own thread. I hope I can inspire some of you to regrow some great hair like he did for me.

This stuff is the real deal. It is far more likely to work and regrow hair than anything else known in this world. If you have a few thin wispy strips of hair left or you have a norwood six heavily receded hair line and want a full head of hair again, this is the most realistic method possible. Hair transplants cant come close to what hrt can accomplish. But be aware that this comes at a cost and is a high risk high reward method that is essentially a gamble. You will get gyno from this treatment. If you are not willing to accept any level of gyno to regrow your hair than you can stop reading now. Most guys will quit at the first sign of gyno so don't even bother unless you are willing to deal with it to regrow your hair like I was.

This is a how to guide to regrowing hair and completely reverse balding by way of reducing testosterone and increasing estrogen through drugs while minimizing the feminizing effects as much as possible. I have been using hrt safely under the supervision of my family doctor who has allowed me to test this out. In these 14 months I have managed to completely regrow all of my hair from a nearly bald state all while keeping the feminizing effects to a minimum. I will explain how to do this and what drugs to take, when to take them and the dosages you will need.

Disclaimer: This regimen should only be attempted as a last resort by only the most desperate men. You should try to use everything else possible first. That means Minoxidil,Nizoral, Finasteride, Dutasteride, Dermarolling, scalp massages, Vitamins, Apples, head stands, prayer and if possible for your type of hair loss - hair. All should be taken before attempting this. Just because I got great results and hair growth from this does not mean you will too. As with any treatment there isn't a guarantee that you will regrow hair from this. You will get gyno from this regimen. That is unavoidable but I can show you how to minimize it. If you value having a perfect chest over a full head of hair than this is not the treatment for you.

WARNING: There are serious possible side effects including permanent Infertility, gynecomastia,low libido, low testosterone after discontinuing use, Insomnia, fatigue, depression, muscle loss and general feminizing of the body.

The Drugs I Use

Estrogel: This is a gel form of Estradiol (the most potent form of estrogen) It will raise your estrogen of course which is what we want. I use 2.5 g to 3.75 g per day which equates to 2 or 3 pumps per day. Sometimes I will take a week off or 5 days here and there and it still works fine. I usually apply it to my inner arms and scalp but you can apply it your stomach or thighs as well. Wait a few minutes for the gel to absorb in your skin before putting on clothes. Also wait for 5 hours after applying to shower to make sure it has been fully absorbed.

Cyproterone: A testosterone blocker that will lower your test dramatically and reduce the amount of estrogel you will need to use. I used 12.5mg a day in the beginning by cutting a 50 mg tablet into quarters. You may need less or more than me depending on how your body reacts. Even 12.5mg 3 times a week can be very effective in the beginning. Over time i started to use much less. Now I usually only take Cypro every 7 to 10 days and still my hair improves. Cypro depletes vitamin B12 which can cause depression and lethargy so take with a supplement.

Letrozole: This drug you will kill all estrogen in your body so you will use it periodically to reduce gyno. Its pretty hardcore with some bad fatigue side effects so I only take it for 10 days at 2.5 mg and then switch to Raloxifene.

Raloxifene: This will reduce estrogen but only in spcific areas like breast tissue so it is safer to take for a longer time. Ralox also works better when your at a lower estrogen level to start with which is why I take it after Letro. I would take this for 3 to 5 weeks at 60 mg a day after letrozole to further reduce gyno.

Both Letro and Ralox should not be taken at the same time as the Estrogel and Cypro. They will just fight each other and its not safe to do. Ralox and Letro will both cause a hair shed but that's okay because you shouldn't lose near as much hair as you have gained. After the gyno has been reduced simply resume taking the gel and cypro again. I started taking these 6 months in to undo some gyno and it worked great for me. There is a chance that these drugs will not work for you. You should know that it is not a miracle cure for gyno. You will most likely have some gyno left.

Remember to take breaks - even just taking a week or two off can really help diminish unwanted side effects. libidos too low? take a couple weeks off. not sleeping well? take a couple of weeks off. Gyno freaking you out? take a couple of weeks off. Its up to you how slow and cautious you want to be. Ideally this regimen should only be temporary. After you have regrown the desired amount of hair you should stop the treatment and take something more mild like finasteride for maintenance.

FAQ:

Do I have gyno? yes because of this treatment I have gyno. People who have seen me with my shirt off haven't noticed but its there. If I want to wear tight clothing I wear a men's compression undershirt which you can buy from amazon here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Esteem-Appar...+compression+undershirt&qid=1571973152&sr=8-7
Honesly most of the time I don't think about it. I see lots of skinny fat guys around with gyno all the time and are less self conscious about it than I am. So I consider it a necessary sacrifice to regrowing my hair.

Does my dick still work? Yes it still works perfectly. My libido is much lower but it works right away whenever I want. I have a much lower amount of semen with a watery consistency that's the main drawback.

Can I still grow a beard? Yes I still can and I have one right now. It is a little more patchy than it used to be on one side.

Do I Still Have Muscle? Yes I have not lost any muscle however the stronger you are the more likely you are to lose some. I am stronger and have more muscle than most men and I haven't noticed a difference. Your case may be completely different.

Do I look like a girl?
No I look like a normal man . It has given a softer appearance to my skin which has made me look a couple of years younger.

Do I have extra fat on my hips and buttocks? No I never got any body fat redistribution.

How long did it take to see regrowth? A few months. At first I went through a shedding phase.

How long after you started hrt did you take Letro and Ralox? it was six months after I started I took my first cycle off to reduce gyno.

Do I have before and after photos? Yes I posted them online before but Ive taken them down for privacy. I wont be posting them again.

I'm sure there are things I've forgotten. I'll add to this page every so often.

Don' t use Hair loss as an excuse to convert yourself into a transgender .

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
dutasteride might actually help muscle because DHT is deactivated by an enzyme in our muscles called 3a-hsd. Testosterone is more anabolic than DHT even though DHT is more androgenic

Lol, First at all, the initial increase of testosterone is useless, you will not get bigger muscle cause a 20 % more T . Second , that is only in short therm , all the studies shows that at long term Testosterone decrease, Progesterone decrease and Estrogen increase. When you Kill DHT, you kill the ying/yang relation between Estrogens and DHT and the hormone that control both ( progesterone, a 5-alpha reductase and a aromatase inhibition hormone ) .

Why you think GLAXO never did the phase 3 for Androgenetic Alopecia in USA, even when the phase 2 was a success ? From 164 countries in the world, Dutasteride for Androgenetic Alopecia was only approve in two countries, South Korea and Japan.

Plus by killing 5-alpha reductase, you are also killing neuroesteroids. For example , this enzyme convert Pregnolone into Allopregnolone ( a calm neurosteroid associated with Gaba ) . And this is why 5- alpha reductase inhibitor ( isotretinoin, finasteride, dutasteride ) cause anxiety an depression in most people ( if not in all ) .

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time.

Just some little backstory. Im 26, diffuse thinner who has tried most things and failed (Duta, finasteride, RU, minoxidil, castrol oil).

Been almost a year on Duta and my hair has been destroyed. RU gave me really bad sides (dick wouldnt work + insomnia).

I am thinking about a completely new regimen that is a little bit more experimental.

Here is what I am thinking about trying:

Topical 1: spironolactone (same concentration as the S5 cream), CB 03 01 at 7.5%, and a low dose of Bi estro (half a pump). 1 x day

Topical 2: containing 10% minoxidil, Dutasteride 0.1%, Fina 0.25%. 2 x day

Also using topical cetirizine with diluted water every day. One pill freshly dissolved each time.

Orally: Castor Oil, Duta twice a week at 0.5, Fina every day at 1.25.

I am also seeing a doctor in order to get a loniten prescription. Is there anything else I should add? Maybe a low dose of cypro, bica? Topical PGE2?

I want to have good hair without becoming hormonally female. Thanks in advance!

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I have been looking at this forum for a long time.

Just some little backstory. Im 26, diffuse thinner who has tried most things and failed (Duta, finasteride, RU, minoxidil, castrol oil).

Been almost a year on Duta and my hair has been destroyed. RU gave me really bad sides (dick wouldnt work + insomnia).

I am thinking about a completely new regimen that is a little bit more experimental.

Here is what I am thinking about trying:

Topical 1: spironolactone (same concentration as the S5 cream), CB 03 01 at 7.5%, and a low dose of Bi estro (half a pump). 1 x day

Topical 2: containing 10% minoxidil, Dutasteride 0.1%, Fina 0.25%. 2 x day

Also using topical cetirizine with diluted water every day. One pill freshly dissolved each time.

Orally: Castor Oil, Duta twice a week at 0.5, Fina every day at 1.25.

I am also seeing a doctor in order to get a loniten prescription. Is there anything else I should add? Maybe a low dose of cypro, bica? Topical PGE2?

I want to have good hair without becoming hormonally female. Thanks in advance!

Eh. I am becoming resigned to the point that hair is for chicks, not dicks, since that's pithy and pretty much covers all attempts like yours with failure from the beginning. If duta/finasteride cause baldness, then all of male pattern baldness science is kaput in its entirety. As I often say, stacks of things that don't work on their own, are unlikely to grow hair, like prostaglandins, and anti-androgens without sides are without hair improvement to go along with it and such guys using them are very important to the rest of us, as data points showing how not to improve hair with pics/no pics to prove it since the dudes look the same for a while and then they shed and proceed to baldness as per nature's plan for people with beards. Virtually no one on the planet can maintain great hair once beard hair and body hair have taken root since we all know that DHT promotes hair growth in mammals without hairless patches but white men and Semitic men choose to pretend otherwise. Some incels actually use minoxidil for beard growth and that's unlikely to ever be good for scalp hair growth. I know of many bears with abundant hair helmets and endless cm's of body hair but they overall effect is far from attractive and our hair helmet idols generally have too much hair to have it look good, sort of like Neanderthals with the hair line proceeding into the brows.

Here's the connected thing. spironolactone, Bica and CPA don't work for hair at all as far as I can tell except via temporary hormonal fluctuations in men with prostate cancer. Estrogen doesn't need finasteride or AA's but some might find that AA's increase the speed of bodily response together with estradiol but I am the Queen/King of topical estrogen use and you can't get to the hair without at least chancing upon large breasts. I could have stopped and looked decent but hair is never enough so I kept going and now I have very nice cis-female-like tits or as I quip. I asked Goddess for my teenage hair back and She threw in a great pair of tits and a cute face for free!

Oral minoxidil and microneedling are probably only faintly involved with hormones or feminization so maybe try those. I sought to save the great unwashed XY's out there from hair loss and humiliation but it didn't work. Estrogel goes systemic and quite easily. I use it on my face and scalp for more so the rejuvenation effects and anti-DHT effects perhaps in breast tissue and facial and scalp tissue but my efforts all came a cropper so to speak and this is/was the best B&A I can provide from those attempts and I at least don't look chemically female in these two pics. I could have at least survived looking like pic two but estrogen goes systemic for breast growth at far lower levels than it does for face or hair and you can't fake this.

Attachments

• Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    Fading Fast--6-6-17.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 258
  • Before_16_months2.jpg
    Before_16_months2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
"If duta/finasteride cause baldness, then all of male pattern baldness science is kaput in its entirety."

If duta/finasteride cause baldness, then all of male pattern baldness science is kaput in its entirety.
What are you saying here? I'm not saying dutasteride is bad for hairloss.
Here's the connected thing. spironolactone, Bica and CPA don't work for hair at all as far as I can tell except via temporary hormonal fluctuations in men with prostate cancer.
There's people who have had great results with CPA, spironolactone and Duta. Others had crazy regrowth with ohflutamide or topical estrogen in low doses without loosing penis size and growing tits. Everyone is different but it can be done.
Oral minoxidil and microneedling are probably only faintly involved with hormones or feminization so maybe try those. I sought to save the great unwashed XY's out there from hair loss and humiliation but it didn't work.
You need to understand that the hair is pointless if it is going to kill the dick and make cis men grow tits. Nobody on his right mind would sacrifice their masculinity in order to get hair.

Anyways, I always see you posting the same progress pictures from years ago and talking wonders about estrogen and having tits. Congrats on your gains but i get the vibe you're trying to promote HRT regimens at all costs which is really strange.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to understand that the hair is pointless if it is going to kill the dick and make cis men grow tits. Nobody on his right mind would sacrifice their masculinity in order to get hair.
I would sacrifice it, in fact as of today I am on that road. But then again I'm not your typical cis male. This however does not change the fact that for some people hair is more important then gyno or libido, and this does not make them "not in their right mind", they simply have different priorities. I'm one of those people, and I'd take my dick not working and gyno over baldness any day.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If duta/finasteride cause baldness, then all of male pattern baldness science is kaput in its entirety."

What are you saying here? I'm not saying dutasteride is bad for hairloss.

There's people who have had great results with CPA, spironolactone and Duta. Others had crazy regrowth with ohflutamide or topical estrogen in low doses without loosing penis size and growing tits. Everyone is different but it can be done.

Anyways, I always see you posting the same progress pictures from years ago and talking wonders about estrogen and having tits. Congrats on your gains but i get the vibe you're trying to promote HRT regimens at all costs which is really strange.
Someone on a similar thread stated that dutasteride made him bald in front or made his hairline worse, something to that effect and I hear rumblings/murmurings like that often among the balding. Maybe it's true. Nobody tests duta anymore.

My question then is:

Who people or what people have had great results with CPA, spironolactone or Bica? None to my knowledge without concurrent dosing of estradiol and the two together must at least spoof higher estrogen levels above the normal female range. By the 50's, many men and women do the hormonal flip as I call it, accounting for the "Yes, Dear" phenomenon and for wives becoming less pleasant as they age. Males some times have the advantage here if they age gracefully but you need at least most of your hair to do this.

Why do I write so much? Because basically I have had all hair outcomes, male and female in one soon to be 57 year old life. Yes, I have six years of pics on my thread showing all aspects, to and fro, and dimensionally so to speak. I read constantly and I memorize things easily in a functional sense and I can make sense out of apparent contradictions about how estrogen works even conjecturally.

The guys who try to do this except for @bridgeburn are all very young or dabblers with no idea what they are doing or what estradiol amounts correspond with feminization outcomes. I tell everyone that unless you want boobs, use high dose estradiol and of course, none of them do that. They use estriol like some XY geniuses advised maybe on this thread but certainly on others. They wasted everyone's time since they never sigh off like Bridge did or I shall, at some point since I bore quite easily. None of them have pictures. Let's see the progress pics you refer to because we have been all through this from all angles on the Bridge thread. Most were either very young when using bica say or they used it in conjunction with estrogens. Unfortunately, many MtF's are unable to restore their own hair and two wrote in to tell Rob Winter that he was full of sh*t saying that trannies get their hair back. That's what really hooked me. The notion of ignorant MtF's arguing against hair restoration and in favor of transplants and I have seen it in person too with people with only slight recession getting transplants and forehead reduction which the hair will do itself fine, once it comes in and they also claim that nothing helps reduce brow ridges. I have only had dental surgery and some things apparently do reduce brow ridges and I document this on my hair and transition blog which is prettier but not devoted to advice but more so to inspire some and if it uninspires others then that's great too.

I have no ax to grind except I put people on notice that estrogen in large amounts, especially with an AA (duta/finasteride don't matter) is not only feminizing for some people but it's also stereotypically more feminine than females are in terms of destroying sex drive and ability to perform unless perfectly calibrated and many chicks require rigidity more than size to enjoy sex. I intended to verify the hair improvement aspects related to friends and family and how they react to someone visibly younger and with female-type hair and some ductal pudginess at least, since that part of breast growth might indeed be permanent and people prefer to be around attractive people with hair like I at least was back in 1982 when Father last ordered me to cut my hair and I was like all of the soccer guys and rock starts are wearing it long plus King Henry VIII loved his hose and dresses and dressing but Father told me to become a king first and then get back to him. Nah, only Janey can roll off puns like that. I just got a haircut and decided to hate my father and his hirsuite pate.

Last edited:

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would sacrifice it, in fact as of today I am on that road. But then again I'm not your typical cis male. This however does not change the fact that for some people hair is more important then gyno or libido, and this does not make them "not in their right mind", they simply have different priorities. I'm one of those people, and I'd take my dick not working and gyno over baldness any day.
It was the Austrian school of economics that discovered that all value imputations are pointless because they are subjective and so, just adding up labor costs and input costs doesn't necessarily equal the market price of any particular good or service. I lament certain things but 30 years ago it was seen as imprudent to use any estrogenic substances save for prostate cancer since dermatologists needed to maintain birth rates and soldiers fully capable of protecting the national interest.

Now we have drones flown by incels doing the killing so life imitates are once again as no sort of drone killing is fully satisfying because it's not a fair match-up and all and these acts of ours are routinely committed in the middle east and most Americans find that just fine since only Americans and Brits, sort of, matter over here. Canadians are exactly the same except they speak a sort of "gee whiz" English where they struggle to pronounce words like "out" properly and they all have that nasal twang like people from Minnesota and Patrick the Starfish have. Where was I? I digress but hair is a value judgment like having a big dick. I want the hair and not the big dick although medium was fine and I have no regrets about the numbers of naked women at different times sprawled about my apartments in law school. Most of them left when I showed no interest since I was buried with my head in books all of the time but one loved hanging around and playing Tetris on my Mac and then she asked my sister to tell me it was time for a ring and my mother gave me hers which you don't get back in a divorce but that's how nasty life can become.

My experiences at 56 are far more exhilarating now than laying cable because they fundamentally involve the creation versus the unveiling of my alter who's been not so patiently waiting the last ten years for her chance. I don't dig or seek hot man on man action since that usually interests XX's much more than cuckold imagery and fetishes do but I also know what psychological aspects are linked to being hormonally female and pretty much all of the male aspects are objectively, lol, not just subjectively inferior. Mothers don't let your sons grow up with baldness. Puberty blockers await and only the XY driven by a life involving choice can really have any measured opinions on this except something akin to Fight Club where XY females are excluded. Yet we are the main ones who react to the message of Fight Club which involves making changes in routine or as I use as a mantra:

It's only after disaster can we be resurrected; it's only after you've lost everything that you are free to do anything and I can hear Tyler talking to me but for me, it's Janey, that's the alter ego not Ed Norton who like me, appears to be "gay" with his own alter ego. That's a powerful psychology to emulate.

Janey/Will

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, let me rephrase right mind by anyone who values their masculinity above their hair, which is most people. Still congrats on finding a way of keeping your hair, but it is not for me, I would rock the bald look or wear a hair system before feminizing myself.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, let me rephrase right mind by anyone who values their masculinity above their hair, which is most people. Still congrats on finding a way of keeping your hair, but it is not for me, I would rock the bald look or wear a hair system before feminizing myself.
Yeah, I think that's a better way to put it. I never valued my masculinity, I pretended to but it just made be feel depressed and generally unwell. So taking this into account I don't have much of a problem with the effects of HRT.

But if you truly value your masculinity, then I hope you find a way to save your hair and keep as much of it as you can. Although, from what I've seen and read on this forum and other places, it's kind of hard to fully retain both if you have the "balding gene" running in your family. But if you think you can rock the bald look, then that's not much of a problem for you. Although I will give you a little warning from my experience, when I still tried to fit into the "real man" role, I kept telling myself, under the influence of others around me, that nothing can be done about my hair loss and If I go bald then I'll just live with it. But all I was doing was repressing my real desires, I simply cannot live without my hair. I'm so desperate to save it that it took me less then two months from finding out about the effects of HRT for hair to taking my first dose of Estrogen. So my warning is, you never know how your opinion may change in the future. Anyway, having said that, I wish everything turns out well for you and you don't go bald in the end, and if you do, who knows maybe you will like wearing a hair system if that's what you want.