How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are right, let me rephrase right mind by anyone who values their masculinity above their hair, which is most people. Still congrats on finding a way of keeping your hair, but it is not for me, I would rock the bald look or wear a hair system before feminizing myself.
I often wear a wig but I don't get still many of the systems being worn because they don't look like more so a real scalp because every single guy goes for a hair helmet. Why don't they ever sit properly on the head? They seem incredibly expensive and labor intensive. People just say, "oh, I will get a transplant" or "oh, I will get a system". I don't believe systems provide enough of the hair experience for people to be satisfied and you can never take it off on hot days like a wig. Wigs drape much better and move more or less like real hair. Not to mention, that it appears viable to de-transition and reproduce. S is not going to run out and start being a chick from what I understand. He's "just in it for the hair" but it also has amazing rejuvenative properties, yes, T/DHT do disfigure young men and age us prematurely. Mickey Rooney went from teen idol to a bald and tiny man who looked bizarre. James Taylor went from incredible hair to completely bald overnight, it seemed.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often wear a wig but I don't get still many of the systems being worn because they don't look like more so a real scalp because every single guy goes for a hair helmet. Why don't they ever sit properly on the head? They seem incredibly expensive and labor intensive. People just say, "oh, I will get a transplant" or "oh, I will get a system". I don't believe systems provide enough of the hair experience for people to be satisfied and you can never take it off on hot days like a wig. Wigs drape much better and move more or less like real hair. Not to mention, that it appears viable to de-transition and reproduce. S is not going to run out and start being a chick from what I understand. He's "just in it for the hair" but it also has amazing rejuvenative properties, yes, T/DHT do disfigure young men and age us prematurely. Mickey Rooney went from teen idol to a bald and tiny man who looked bizarre. James Taylor went from incredible hair to completely bald overnight, it seemed.
I would personally never wear a system, I think it's a pale imitation of real hair, and a bit of a cope to be honest. For me natural hair is the only way to go.

As for my approach I'm probably going to stay on HRT for life, I'm like 90% sure at this point. I don't want kids or sex so it's not a big issue for me and I don't want to play around with trying to maintain on Fina/Duta, also I can't be bothered with trying to reduce gyno with potentially harmful drugs like Raloxifene, so I'll just live with it. Although I'm not planning to present female on purpose, I'm not going to hide that it's not just about hair, I also want to stop male ageing, get rid of some male body features I hate and overall become more androgynous and cute ;)

And if people mistake me for a girl I don't care, I've accepted some degree of feminization. But I'm also pretty sure you can be on HRT and still present male like for example have a beard, try to keep your muscle mass, do HRT cycles etc. like the OP of this thread did. Estrogen alone won't make you a girl, trans girls do many other things to look more like their gender, plus there are many male presenting people who use E, a lot of them call themselves "HRT Femboys".

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would personally never wear a system, I think it's a pale imitation of real hair, and a bit of a cope to be honest. For me natural hair is the only way to go.

As for my approach I'm probably going to stay on HRT for life, I'm like 90% sure at this point. I don't want kids or sex so it's not a big issue for me and I don't want to play around with trying to maintain on Fina/Duta, also I can't be bothered with trying to reduce gyno with potentially harmful drugs like Raloxifene, so I'll just live with it. Although I'm not planning to present female on purpose, I'm not going to hide that it's not just about hair, I also want to stop male ageing, get rid of some male body features I hate and overall become more androgynous and cute ;)

And if people mistake me for a girl I don't care, I've accepted some degree of feminization. But I'm also pretty sure you can be on HRT and still present male like for example have a beard, try to keep your muscle mass, do HRT cycles etc. like the OP of this thread did. Estrogen alone won't make you a girl, trans girls do many other things to look more like their gender, plus there are many male presenting people who use E, a lot of them call themselves "HRT Femboys".
When I was growing up, hair styles lagged say rock star hair styles for years so to me the 60's end in 1974 and they began in England in 1962 and in the U.S. the year that I was born, 1964. We would often see males from behind 20's and younger where you didn't know whether to say Miss or Mister (which term in the U.S. has fallen into disuse. Now we say "sir" even though they mean exactly the same thing in Anglo-French meaning "Lord". Christ is le seigneur in France and o senhor in Brazil and the same goes for Spanish and Italian.

Anyway, MtF's get all bent out of shape about people using the wrong honorifics with them but I mean, you can't have it both ways. Most people over say 25 with very long hair are females or share the Siberian gene pattern of little to no beard or body hair but hair just the same for both men and women which nobody but me seems to get, minoxidil beard people. Being attractive for S will be even more of a rush than pity sex and who knows how many women might entice someone young and brilliant as he has increasing hair success? He will have options unlike the sullen bald guys like Will who refused to ever leave the house or be in the same room as his X since she made him feel guilty and he, not her, imputed worthlessness to himself.

Goddess Bless,
Janey

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I was growing up, hair styles lagged say rock star hair styles for years so to me the 60's end in 1974 and they began in England in 1962 and in the U.S. the year that I was born, 1964. We would often see males from behind 20's and younger where you didn't know whether to say Miss or Mister (which term in the U.S. has fallen into disuse. Now we say "sir" even though they mean exactly the same thing in Anglo-French meaning "Lord". Christ is le seigneur in France and o senhor in Brazil and the same goes for Spanish and Italian.

Anyway, MtF's get all bent out of shape about people using the wrong honorifics with them but I mean, you can't have it both ways. Most people over say 25 with very long hair are females or share the Siberian gene pattern of little to no beard or body hair but hair just the same for both men and women which nobody but me seems to get, minoxidil beard people. Being attractive for S will be even more of a rush than pity sex and who knows how many women might entice someone young and brilliant as he has increasing hair success? He will have options unlike the sullen bald guys like Will who refused to ever leave the house or be in the same room as his X since she made him feel guilty and he, not her, imputed worthlessness to himself.

Goddess Bless,
Janey
My Dad used to do the the rocker look before he went bald. Although he doesn't say it, I can see he is jealous of me doing things about my hair loss, something he never did. I told him I am going to fight it but I haven't told him exactly how, I only mentioned the Finasteride, and I don't really want to mention more. I might if he notices my body changes, for example my potential future breast growth, but then again I can tell him it's a hormonal imbalance. He's not as conservative as my mum but I still want to be on the safe side so I'll keep it slow.

Although I don't really care about dating and relationships, I have noticed that some girls of my age are more into feminine guys then the traditional "macho man" image. Not in my Eastern European country mind you, I'm talking more about the West here, like here in the UK for example. Maybe this trend and me looking more feminine will help me make some new friends, In school I always got along better with girls then boys. And although I'm not interested in any romance having some more friends wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:

dutasteridenonresponder

My Regimen
Reaction score
My Dad used to do the the rocker look before he went bald. Although he doesn't say it, I can see he is jealous of me doing things about my hair loss, something he never did. I told him I am going to fight it but I haven't told him exactly how, I only mentioned the Finasteride, and I don't really want to mention more. I might if he notices my body changes, for example my potential future breast growth, but then again I can tell him it's a hormonal imbalance. He's not as conservative as my mum but I still want to be on the safe side so I'll keep it slow.

Although I don't really care about dating and relationships, I have noticed that some girls of my age are more into feminine guys then the traditional "macho man" image. Not in my Eastern European country mind you, I'm talking more about the West here, like here in the UK for example. Maybe this trend and me looking more feminine will help me make some new friends, In school I always got along better with girls then boys. And although I'm not interested in any romance having some more friends wouldn't hurt.

Wait I just saw you regimen! you are not taking oral estrogen.

Ok so I have seen many threads with guys doing topical estradiol who don't get many feminizing effects from it, sometimes they actually dont have any!

There was also a guy using CPA in low doses. Others doing oral spironolactone, etc.

I actually heard this guy's theory saying that all those kinda feminine guys with NW0's and no facial hair have naturally more serum estrogen. I thought it made sense.

This is what I am particularly interested on, maybe using low doses of estradiol and see how it goes from there.

What has been your experience so far in terms of gains and sides?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait I just saw you regimen! you are not taking oral estrogen.

Ok so I have seen many threads with guys doing topical estradiol who don't get many feminizing effects from it, sometimes they actually dont have any!

There was also a guy using CPA in low doses. Others doing oral spironolactone, etc.

I actually heard this guy's theory saying that all those kinda feminine guys with NW0's and no facial hair have naturally more serum estrogen. I thought it made sense.

This is what I am particularly interested on, maybe using low doses of estradiol and see how it goes from there.

What has been your experience so far in terms of gains and sides?
I only just started Estrogel literally two days ago, today was my second dose. I split it up between morning and before sleep, 4mg morning, 2mg evening. Will be taking my 2mg evening dose in about an hour. And I've only been on Finasteride for a month. I joined this forum in mid July, so it literally took me just over a month to go from nothing to HRT, that's how desperate I am to get my hair back. I decided to go with gel as it can be used topically on the head. I put 2mg on my temples, and the other 4mg on my arms or thighs. This is not my full regimen yet, I got a 3 month supply of Bica being shipped to me. When complete my regimen will consist of 6mg Estrogel, 50mg Bica and 1mg Fina.

If you do decide to use Estradiol, I would recommend going with a high dose, like I am doing. Low doses create a response similar to female puberty, thereby boosting breast growth. If you don't want that, I would advise a high dose as apparently it bypasses that stage by signaling to the body that it is already past puberty. Many "HRT Femboys" who don't want much breast growth go with this, and most end up with only small A cups.

As for my sides, Fina did give me some interesting effects like slower body hair growth after shaving, vivid dreams for the first two weeks etc. As for the Estrogel, I think it's too early to talk about any effects as it's been only 2 days. I do feel happy and warm inside, but I attribute this to placebo from feeling good that I'm finally doing something about my hair loss.

Oh I can see you already posted in my thread. That's where I will be keeping everybody updated as to my progress. :)

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Say nothing. I "came out" and that went over like a lead zeppelin so to speak. I should have said I was receiving treatment for an endocrine condition which is true. My dermatitis went away and my dandruff and my face cleared up remarkably. I object to the use of "disease" when referring to something that largely plagues white males but it seems logical to say that balding men are suffering from some sort of endocrine disorder but as the numbers approach what for whites especially Semitic whites, what? Eighty percent? It's hard to claim a disorder. I have had eureka moments that didn't pan out so mildly adjusting T/E2 levels seemed not to work i.e., being chemically half and half. My current thought is that DHT might not be the culprit except why does DHT essentially destroy youthful faces, meaning dermatitis, dandruff, acne, rashes and baldness. Guys, acne is highly correlated with DHT levels so beware. I only had mild acne but as soon as that ended, hair fall began. My eureka idea is that hair counts are irrelevant; only anagen and increasing anagen matters and that accounts for many mysteries but not all.

Why does hair come out in a pattern? Often it doesn't and this is true Telogen Effluvium. But I conjecture (careful as this is usually fruitless thought balding folks that doesn't change the remedies) that DHT actually tries to repair acne and dermatitis and baldness but for some reason, it can't do it. Then AA's and estrogen usually work for teens and females. But restoring hair counts without increasing anagen simply isn't possible without estradiol, which promotes anagen, being increased. The first areas to go and the last to grow back are usually the crown and the temples and for some reason, even with estradiol, these areas lag in "hair count". For males, estradiol might cure baldness in essentially 18 months. For females, length matters and my current estimate from bald to recognizably female hair in texture and length is 30 months! Trannies, we have 30 months with nothing better to do but how many males have 30 months to wait? So to cross back a person needs presumably 18 months on E2 and that might be much harder to reverse temporally and in terms of getting reproductive capacity back but maybe 9 months is a good estimate for having ejaculate again.

So for crossing back purposes, maintaining hair length and niceness on Duta/finasteride might not work in the long-term well because anagen is still dropping even on reductase inhibitors. This might also explain why results differ so greatly. Estradiol also seems to cycle hair together up to 85%, I think I have heard. Males might have much more in catagen and telogen and the hair becomes less in unison related to attainable lengths and anagen. So still, how does reducing reductase fit in? Nobody except the young seem to report an increase in niceness meaning texture, sheen and ability to grow it long, all of which estradiol is associated with. It might increase anagen without changes in texture or sheen but since the follicles are widely out of sync, duta won't "cure" baldness only maintain what we already have. it might also have to do with DHT seeming to have amazing receptor binding qualities and it's crowding out of T and aromatase related improvements. So we also know that males who don't produce DHT tend to look more androgynous and rarely if ever go bald so somehow we need to incorporate all of these things into our baldness model. It's irrelevant now, if true in terms of treatment but if baldness is a disease without cure, then it's mostly age-related. Maybe DHT is good for hair at first but then it runs wild and essentially burns out all follicles and there's little to stop this process. Many guys go 30 years with slight crown thinning or only recession in the temples, like Sting but usually with age, the balding process starts again. Maybe new stem cells can rejuvenate exhausted ones and this might be true for microneedling all tissue. Maybe hair remains in stasis equilibrium which might account for more baldness on people otherwise hairy all over and with thick beards. They aren't bald; hair just migrated southward and the beard equals scalp hair on virtually all bald (not balding) men.

Last edited:

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Say nothing. I "came out" and that went over like a lead zeppelin so to speak. I should have said I was receiving treatment for an endocrine condition which is true. My dermatitis went away and my dandruff and my face cleared up remarkably. I object to the use of "disease" when referring to something that largely plagues white males but it seems logical to say that balding men are suffering from some sort of endocrine disorder but as the numbers approach what for whites especially Semitic whites, what? Eighty percent? It's hard to claim a disorder. I have had eureka moments that didn't pan out so mildly adjusting T/E2 levels seemed not to work i.e., being chemically half and half. My current thought is that DHT might not be the culprit except why does DHT essentially destroy youthful faces, meaning dermatitis, dandruff, acne, rashes and baldness. Guys, acne is highly correlated with DHT levels so beware. I only had mild acne but as soon as that ended, hair fall began. My eureka idea is that hair counts are irrelevant; only anagen and increasing anagen matters and that accounts for many mysteries but not all.

Why does hair come out in a pattern? Often it doesn't and this is true Telogen Effluvium. But I conjecture (careful as this is usually fruitless thought balding folks that doesn't change the remedies) that DHT actually tries to repair acne and dermatitis and baldness but for some reason, it can't do it. Then AA's and estrogen usually work for teens and females. But restoring hair counts without increasing anagen simply isn't possible without estradiol, which promotes anagen, being increased. The first areas to go and the last to grow back are usually the crown and the temples and for some reason, even with estradiol, these areas lag in "hair count". For males, estradiol might cure baldness in essentially 18 months. For females, length matters and my current estimate from bald to recognizably female hair in texture and length is 30 months! Trannies, we have 30 months with nothing better to do but how many males have 30 months to wait? So to cross back a person needs presumably 18 months on E2 and that might be much harder to reverse temporally and in terms of getting reproductive capacity back but maybe 9 months is a good estimate for having ejaculate again.
I have a good story ready incase I decide to lie about a hormonal imbalance. My DHT levels are so high in my last blood test I can simply use that as proof. And to be honest, would this really be such a big of a lie? I'm literally saving my health here, both mental and physical, as my body really seems to hate androgens. It would simply be redressing the truth to be a bit more safer.

Anyway very interesting insights you got there, about the DHT. And as for time, I got loads of it, 18 months to get my hair back is nothing when I've been balding for the past 7 years lol.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a good story ready incase I decide to lie about a hormonal imbalance. My DHT levels are so high in my last blood test I can simply use that as proof. And to be honest, would this really be such a big of a lie? I'm literally saving my health here, both mental and physical, as my body really seems to hate androgens. It would simply be redressing the truth to be a bit more safer.

Anyway very interesting insights you got there, about the DHT. And as for time, I got loads of it, 18 months to get my hair back is nothing when I've been balding for the past 7 years lol.
Many people seem to object when those of us using HRT for hair cross over into "male" threads which in spite of distraction which I get is crazy. Baldness is hormonally driven always and now we know that all effective treatment meds are hormonal in nature. Yes, even minoxidil which some guys all of a sudden just noticed and now we have the acronym PMS which I think the XX's are unlikely to like us using. Of course Brits say PMT but this sounds like Greenwich Mean Time which must be an unfavored term since on shortwave, now everyone says UTC which is universal time coordinated which means nothing that I can discern.

Minoxidil was originally an oral medication and when hair grows everywhere, this becomes much more apparent upon drinking it or using Loniten. Some hormonal meds help baldness without being feminizing but what do I care about nomenclature? Anything that increase scalp hair in whites/Semites is by definition feminizing/androgyny promoting. So maybe it does cause serious impotence problems that I can't account for but I did use them for many years before adding menopause creams to my protocol.

Why don't chicks dig baldness? Hmm. Baldness might promote or be highly correlated with anger, aggression, being mean, feeling both entitled and worthless all at once and from a distance baldness screams danger to women and to people who have essentially been colonized only by people susceptible to baldness. Notice I could have used beards instead of baldness and it's every bit as correct a sentence historically. Hmm. China still seeks no non-contiguous empire nor does Russia. Japan is the notable exception but they only stayed in the Pacific and their core foundations are not the same as other Asian countries but like many/most of them, they incorporated Chinese thought and religion into their pre-existing shamanic foundations. Baldness is still much less present in all of the countries populated by non-caucasoids if I remember 5th grade history.

Strangely enough once Europe became populated by Nordic stock, it started to become more civilized. Norsemen became Normans became English who used to be both Danish and Anglo-Saxon almost perfectly divided. Normans spoke French and not Scandinavian so they seemed less Viking-like but much more ruthless in terms of using the tax man to get their way. The Rus were Baltic-area vikings. I was just helping a Brazilian in Portuguese and yes, I referenced colonization and Luso-Brazilian history to tell him that he will likely never go bald. He was only 17. Europeans are the baldness carriers which they never get blamed for, just for infecting people on purpose which rarely happened since they needed laborers. Africans don't go bald, just American blacks and Brazilian blacks seem to along with any others who mixed genes. Africa has more people than people realize and most of them, never mated with Arabs nor whites. Christians in Africa were especially terrorized by Arabs/white traders since only non-muslims could be made eunuchs. They only taxed muslims too which greatly assisted them seizing essentially all of the Persian and Roman empires essentially in a flash historically. They ruled parts of Spain for 700 years and Charles Martel essentially saved Christianity from their pincer movements in both the Eastern Empire and the Western Empire. People in Europe still don't like Turks and Arabs because they seized the second Rome, Constantinople. Europeans still refer to Turkey as Anatolia and they are not getting into the European community any time soon.

But I love everybody. I wish we didn't have the baldness trail of history to use for sleuthing purposes and Goddess loves you all and I have no disrespect for any religion. In France, I was an outsider and I hung out with Algerians and Moroccans who are sort of French, Algerians anyway similar to Russia's satellite republics in terms of citizenship. I am a strange Catholic of sorts but Janey needs structure and grew up in a Catholic and then fundamentalist home so not too much structure.

There you go again Janey, somehow mixing history with baldness advice but for all of those who say relatives are predictive, well they aren't unless one is a mixture of two distinct races. Someone from Mars would say that Arabs and Jews are the same but that Jews seem to think that religion seems to divide them while ethnicity and language history (Aramaic) seem to argue that they are the same people but bizarrely self-segregate based upon the name of god and whether a person is able to actually pronounce it without being hit by a thunderbolt of lightning and since the days of the prophets, many bald among them, nobody believes that gods hurl electricity to get people they don't like and if that doesn't work, then they make them bald so my Semitic friends, we are all in this together just leave the Africans and Native Americans and Siberians and Inuit, and the last three clearly have genetic overlap, out of it.

Janey

Last edited:

uzzzzzzzi

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I only need to apply E2 to my hairline, does that mean I can use less E2 and reduce the side effects, or do I have to get a certain amount of E2 into my body for it to work?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting stuff, @JaneyElizabeth , especially about baldness being seen as a threat by women. When I think about it I also find bald people look more dangerous, especially if they are young, as many criminals, football hooligans and far right extremists in my country go with the bald look.

If I only need to apply E2 to my hairline, does that mean I can use less E2 and reduce the side effects, or do I have to get a certain amount of E2 into my body for it to work?
I apply only 1/3 of my daily E2 dose to my hairline as I don't want to irritate my skin too much, the rest goes on my arms/thighs. The reason for this is that paradoxically larger starting doses of Estradiol seem to work against the biggest side effect of all, that is breast growth. Plus you do need good levels in your system to nuke your T, I'm also going with AAs and 5ARIs for this reason, just to be sure all the effects of Androgens are being blocked. I don't want none of that crap in my body, period.

But if you value your masculinity, then I would suggest doing what the OP of this thread did. That is HRT cycles, combined with SERMs to reduce breast growth between cycles.

Last edited:

uzzzzzzzi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting stuff, @JaneyElizabeth , especially about baldness being seen as a threat by women. When I think about it I also find bald people look more dangerous, especially if they are young, as many criminals, football hooligans and far right extremists in my country go with the bald look.

I apply only 1/3 of my daily E2 dose to my hairline, the rest to my arms/thighs. The reason for this is that paradoxically larger starting doses of Estradiol seem to work against the biggest side effect of all, that is breast growth. Plus you do need good levels in your system to nuke your T, I'm also going with AAs and 5ARIs for this reason, just to be sure all the effects of Androgens are being blocked. I don't want none of that crap in my body, period.

But if you value your masculinity, then I would suggest doing what the OP of this thread did. That is HRT cycles, combined with SERMs to reduce breast growth between cycles.
Thank you for your advice. Wouldn't this approach cause erectile dysfunction problems like finasteride?

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice. Wouldn't this approach cause erectile dysfunction problems like finasteride?
Yes, I think there is a very high probability it would cause such issues.

For me loss of sexual function is a good thing, as I dislike the male libido, but for people who want to keep it going that could be a problem. But then again the OP of this thread, and @bridgeburn , the author of the Exploring the Hormonal Route thread claimed that they still could get an erection and perform sexual functions, so it also seems dependant on how your body reacts. For me just Finasteride lowered my physical sex drive by a lot, so I imagine E2 will lower it even more. I don't really have a mental sex drive as I'm on the asexual spectrum, so I can't really comment on that.

If you want to try Estrogen I recommend you do what I did, that is read through the HRT threads on this forum, the best one is Bridgeburn's, and then decide on your regimen and dosage. And remember, every person reacts differently to medication, so as they say your millage may vary.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My self research and reading of many different accounts indicates that you need to hit 300pg/ml for any regrowth in the relatively short term meaning maybe 18 months. Most adult females range from 100 to 200 pg/ml except when they are pregnant and hit say 2.500 pg/ml. Men and women often do a hormonal flip after menopause and the females have more T than hubby and hubby has more E2 than the wife and then the marriages fail due to the well-known "Yes, Dear" phenomenon.

XY's like me are making up for 40 years of being ravaged by T/DHT so it might take such higher levels to reverse time and those androgen effects. I tested this by maintaining first trimester female pregnancy levels of estradiol for 10 months, just like pregnancy and I also had my beard removed, added microneedling and oral minoxidil since last October and everything worked wonderfully.

Another genius MtF friend of mine who taught me much of what I know, did the same thing but for 20 years straight because in her view, it made her look much, much younger and I am in accordance with her belief but she got three blood clots from 20 years which may or may not be a big deal if it makes you look say 25 years to 30 years younger and we all look younger provided we start later in life. Younger MtF's probably never lose hair but they also miss out on 2nd Puberty which is mind-blowing. Now people might get it. To be a "Chad" you need to look like this Chad to the right and Rob was so gorgeous when he was f*****g teenage girls, and even with all but perfect hair, you just can't turn back the clock apparently without loads of estradiol for a prolonged period of time. Anagen will shoot right back up and you will be putting your hair behind your ears to keep it out of your face unless you are one of those people who let people cut your hair and nobody touches Janey's hair plus the last time I tried, the Asian woman kept calling me "him" and I immediately shed to baldness for cutting my hair. Goddess hates if you use her gifts and then go cutting your hair short unless you are Demi Moore. I used to obsess not about baldness but my cowlick in front which is growing back and look how cute Chad's cowlick is and mine was even cuter sigh. This is mostly about loving yourself and controlling what you see in the mirror, not letting that control you. My friends will get mad so I won't post any cowlick pics but I could....

1629919993064.png
p

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I apply only 1/3 of my daily E2 dose to my hairline as I don't want to irritate my skin too much, the rest goes on my arms/thighs. The reason for this is that paradoxically larger starting doses of Estradiol seem to work against the biggest side effect of all, that is breast growth. Plus you do need good levels in your system to nuke your T, I'm also going with AAs and 5ARIs for this reason, just to be sure all the effects of Androgens are being blocked. I don't want none of that crap in my body, period.

Football hooligans is almost like a set phrase. It's always charming to hear the gay and trans taunting from the stands. I actually read that in some stadiums, hopefully past, that men would just pee into rolled-up tabloids for "hygiene" and drop them and the T smell would then lead to further rowdiness which is a chilling description of the powers of T and "male odor". Better to watch at home for women and children.... Same thing at many NFL stadiums. Rock concerts are mild by comparison. U.S. sports venues blare insipid music constantly especially in baseball which used to be a mostly quiet sport until a big hit or homer. Now every single last inning they blared the song, "The Final Countdown". Each player gets walk-up music, sigh but we all use the men's room over here cause they might put you on the sex offender list otherwise.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All of this to say no pictures lol but oh well i guess some will appreciate ur post regardless
I hate it when threads that promise the stars just end and I feel sorry for the guys if things don't follow out to a happy ending like Bridge's. This guy had some great ideas that I would like to know about but when you start adding Serms and Sarms, maybe, all bets are off. I don't think hair growth is manageable enough to incorporate cancer meds like raloxi or tamoxi.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Football hooligans is almost like a set phrase. It's always charming to hear the gay and trans taunting from the stands. I actually read that in some stadiums, hopefully past, that men would just pee into rolled-up tabloids for "hygiene" and drop them and the T smell would then lead to further rowdiness which is a chilling description of the powers of T and "male odor". Better to watch at home for women and children.... Same thing at many NFL stadiums. Rock concerts are mild by comparison. U.S. sports venues blare insipid music constantly especially in baseball which used to be a mostly quiet sport until a big hit or homer. Now every single last inning they blared the song, "The Final Countdown". Each player gets walk-up music, sigh but we all use the men's room over here cause they might put you on the sex offender list otherwise.
Football hooligans are literally the worst kind of men. And don't get me started on the T smell, I hope HRT stops that too. I hate that horrible smell of male sweat after being active and summer is the worst time when it comes to that.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Football hooligans are literally the worst kind of men. And don't get me started on the T smell, I hope HRT stops that too. I hate that horrible smell of male sweat after being active and summer is the worst time when it comes to that.
It will kill it dead. It killed all of my underarm hair and I am like a 12 year old with no hair under my arms but almost all cis-females have to shave there. My X complained constantly about the smell and maybe that's from too much sex off the ranch so to speak too.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It will kill it dead. It killed all of my underarm hair and I am like a 12 year old with no hair under my arms but almost all cis-females have to shave there. My X complained constantly about the smell and maybe that's from too much sex off the ranch so to speak too.
That's good to hear, less body hair is also a thing I am looking forward too.