How To Cure Baldness By Altering Hormones While Retaining Masculinity

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's good to hear, less body hair is also a thing I am looking forward too.
People actually wanted more body hair when I was growing up or at least I didn't mind until losing hair. It somehow made taking your shirt off less harrowing. People would get taunted for not being hairy opposite of Freaks and Geeks but yeah I date from those times and i still associate very young. Grown-ups are a bore she says.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People actually wanted more body hair when I was growing up or at least I didn't mind until losing hair. It somehow made taking your shirt off less harrowing. People would get taunted for not being hairy opposite of Freaks and Geeks but yeah I date from those times and i still associate very young. Grown-ups are a bore she says.
I hate it and always have. Growing hair on my body was the worst part of puberty for me, absolutely horrific. It makes a human being look like a animal. Pictures of hairy men literally make me want to puke. And having it on my body is even worse. Thankfully my genes didn't make me too hairy, but the worst parts of body hair for me, that is facial and leg hair are unfortunately pretty dense in my case. Leg hair will be easy to take care of with waxing, but facial hair will need laser. I will have to save up for it at some point.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate it and always have. Growing hair on my body was the worst part of puberty for me, absolutely horrific. It makes a human being look like a animal. Pictures of hairy men literally make me want to puke. And having it on my body is even worse. Thankfully my genes didn't make me too hairy, but the worst parts of body hair me for me, that is facial and leg hair are unfortunately pretty dense in my case. Leg hair will be easy to take care of with waxing, but facial hair will need laser. I will have to save up for it at some point.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Logic is not the foundation of knowledge but then again, that is false, riiiigght?
Well I think logic does play a role in applying knowledge, but the foundation in my opinion is experience. We get to do and see new things and this expands our horizon of thought.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I think logic does play a role in applying knowledge, but the foundation in my opinion is experience. We get to do and see new things and this expands our horizon of thought.
Yes and shhh, that's why I think XY's can share the mindset of women but we are not socialized like them and so even with estradiol, I can be a bit more frank than "a regular lady"... Nonsequiteur all of that Will exclaims....

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and shhh, that's why I think XY's can share the mindset of women but we are not socialized like them and so even with estradiol, I can be a bit more frank than "a regular lady"... Nonsequiteur all of that Will exclaims....
Will is right about everything in the long-run but how f*****g long till I get there Janey complains....

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people have told me I think more like a woman then a man. I tried to hide this for years by pretending to be cold and logical, but experiences and emotions have always much more important to me then cold calculation and hard logic.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people have told me I think more like a woman then a man. I tried to hide this for years by pretending to be cold and logical, but experiences and emotions have always much more important to me then cold calculation and hard logic.
That's the stuff that estrogen can change and make you smarter and more well behaved but really for me there's this very teasing sort of pixie in janey similar to implying that she is, in fact, always right, and Will and Janey both agree on that and even X too someday poor will says janey. i've raised him since birth and we traded on his looks to get by and get laid but what are we willing to do now as our sacrifice for our beauty<pull back, shy; blinks and curtsies and leans, you tell me boy and I will make you believe it cause Will can do anything even impersonate being a semi-hot divocee.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the stuff that estrogen can change and make you smarter and more well behaved but really for me there's this very teasing sort of pixie in janey similar to implying that she is, in fact, always right, and Will and Janey both agree on that and even X too someday poor will says janey. i've raised him since birth and we traded on his looks to get by and get laid but what are we willing to do now as our sacrifice for our beauty<pull back, shy; blinks and curtsies and leans, you tell me boy and I will make you believe it cause Will can do anything even impersonate being a semi-hot divocee.
Yes, I did hear that Estrogen can improve cognitive ability, and it also apparently helps to get more in touch with your own and other peoples emotions. This is also an effect that I'm looking forward to, although I am already very emotional, so I wonder will I feel this effect much.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I did hear that Estrogen can improve cognitive ability, and it also apparently helps to get more in touch with your own and other peoples emotions. This is also an effect that I'm looking forward to, although I am already very emotional, so I wonder will I feel this effect much.
It's a different type for me from anything you would expect except you can only judge your progress by how much breast growth or how much hair back will says with a sigh.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a different type for me from anything you would expect except you can only judge your progress by how much breast growth or how much hair back will says with a sigh.
We'll see how it goes, but I do have a very strong feeling that It will work for my hair and other issues, as it worked for many other people, some of which were even worse then me when it comes to hair. You being an example judging by the before and after pictures you post in your thread and in other threads.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
>A hair loss routine about getting hair back while "retaining" masculinity

>The routine is basically shutting down all his testosterone production and taking a sh*t-ton of estrogen

This forum truly has some of the biggest copes I've ever witnessed in human history

jensyy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And how are you doing these days? Anything to add?
I found a great piece of work about hormones and its influence to the boldness but unfortunately it is only in Japanese.
Probably will ask these guys https://isaccurate.com/japanese-trаnslation-services to translate it for me and will be able to share some conclusions with the community.

Last edited: