How my Life changed in one day (pics)

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
whats the derm gonna say? "you should get on rogaine" is there anything that causes diffuse hair thinning witout bad shedding?

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the derm will tell you if it's male pattern baldness or not.

As for what causes defuse thinning without bad shed, possibly stress. Have you had your blood pressure checked?

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
i got blood done for thyroid and crap and that was all normal, im only stresses because of this, and when my air is wet the thinning is clean cut on the top section of my head (male pattern baldness follicles)

il upload some pics i took today

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To me it doesn't appear your hair is any worse than your original post if anything it looks better. You really need to take a pic in the same room, same angle and lighting as the original pic.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it's male pattern baldness yes, if it's not hopefully not.

Stay positive and wait till you see the derm :)

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
if its just the hairs on top, it has to have something to do with androgens because the ones on top are sensitive to them.

and my chronic inflamation that is gone now might have had something to do with it (scalp feels great now!) im just really scared of it getting worse so people notice it. especially the girl that likes me. a 16 year old girl is oging to think im retarded for going bald at 16 haha

i may give toco 8 a try, where do you get it? hope my mum lets me go to the derm in a month

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sent you a PM. There are people that have used the product longer than me, see my PM for a link.

Worst case Toco 8 will help your workout regime.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only time will tell. The good thing is the supplement will last 2 months at the recommended dosage, works out a $1 a day with shipping. It comes in a very small bottle. I've ordered my 2nd bottle even though I am only a week into the first. I'm happy if it continues to slow down my shedding, improve my cholesterol and energy.

My recommendation is to stick with what your doing, I don't think your hair has gotten worse the last few months.

It certainly looks and sounds like you have male pattern baldness but your planning to see a derm might as well wait and get it confirmed before doing anything crazy.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
il try it every second day, by the time its done i should be able to tell if i can stop my hairloss

im only 16 and someone told me i was balding when i was 15 haha wtf

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha, I got told I would be bald before I hit 30 by people when I was 21. I hadn't even looked at hair loss until 2 months ago, sure I noticed my hair was thinning over the years but I never noticed the crown opening up until I got a hair cut 3 months ago.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah, i always knew my crown was abit thin, it just shocked me when i cut my hair off to find it had become thin all over :( But without any baldpatches so do i have a good chance of thickening?

im going to buy the toco 8 stuff, any other vitamins i can take? multi vitamin?

i dont wanna over dose on this sh*t haha.

finasteride would destroy my body as i havnt even grown a beard yet...

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I take fish oil, because I don't eat seafood and a multivitamin for general health.

I still think you should keep doing what your doing until after you have seen a derm.

douglasmich

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah the only reason i havnt gone to the derm is because after the doctor fixed the inflamation he said "it should thicken up in 3 months" its been about 2..

i will order toco 8 not keen on the money though

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You should hold of ordering Toco8, it's only 1 more month till the derm. Also no one has had proven success on it yet. I've had reduce shedding but it's early days for me.