House Pricing Debate

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
is this HPM's house?!?!? If so he's even more delusional than I thought.

HPM, you're in for a rude awakening if you think you'll be able to kick your heels up and live off this inheritance for the rest of your life without doing a day's work...

1fronthousewdoublegarag.jpg

btw HPM, what happened to that 'Beverley Hills' style house party, when hundreds of girls would come over to your (parent's) 'mansion'? Did that happen or is it still on the cards? Where will you put your poor Dad when that happens?

- - - Updated - - -

i keep telling them i cant find work, and the job seekers allouncance gives me money, i never actually look for work, im just lieing to get more money for free.

hmmm... I'm wondering if a call to the benefit fraud hotline might be appropriate... there's plenty of evidence in these threads

- - - Updated - - -

is that home not upper middle class Chris?

no it's your standard semi-detached, just like my parents house. It's not even a particularly big semi

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
it's NOT standard, defiantly NOT standard, this is a link to standard semi

http://www.tspc.co.uk/details.asp?id=106310

it is worth around 190K, mine is worth around 350K, you're just not taking into account area, luxury view, massive back garden, luxury garage, and the main point, sheer size of the rooms.

there is a house 5 doors away from mine, its a 5 bed, 3 recep detached, its still only worth 250K, even though it is in the same area, its b/c of the size of the rooms and various other factors.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
rofl I don't think so!

pretty sure he will be up in 2 weeks.

he's sorta a bum, does protests "against the system" and all that, was in india for months and things, he hangs around girls anyway.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
yeah he'll always be up 'in two weeks'

how is this bum exactly going to transform your life? Why do you have to wait for him in order to live this playboy hollywood lifestyle that you dream of?

Do you not have friends in the area you live, or are they all too 'common' for you because they work for a living?

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
yes I realise I have said that a few times, but if you take note of the e-mails he has sent, he has just been delayed.

yes some work, but not "for a living" as you say, since they live in parents homes, arguably they live of them and it is all spending money.

he will help me out cause he knows girls, he will bring girls over or I will go with him to meet women.

basically he is going to get me into a social group with girls, that is all.

you still haven't answered what your rent bill is, and what your earnings are.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
he has just been delayed.

that's what he's telling you. Can't you take a hint?

yes some work, but not "for a living" as you say, since they live in parents homes, arguably they live of them and it is all spending money.

everyone in Scotland is living with their parents and sponging off them like you? What a place! Actually maybe you should vote for independence...

basically he is going to get me into a social group with girls, that is all.

and what will happen when these girls find out you're on JSA, live with your parents, and never have any intention of moving out or working in your life? I hope you intend to aim low

you still haven't answered what your rent bill is, and what your earnings are.

you won't give the financial details I asked for, so I won't go into mine.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
but I could forge the deed.

I dont see what it prooves

I just wanted to know what your rent was, that's different.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not a big liar if I say things about women, whether its 2 or 0 or 1, that is hardly a big liar.

After earlier saying

I am not a liar, everything I had said is truth,

I never said anything about being with women, you now say I have been with 2 women, the whole women thing I prefer to keep secret, then you attack me saying I have had none, all the time.

I said neither of the sort.

i keep telling you i had 2 girls before hairloss yet you still claim i havent

- - - Updated - - -

i'll let you know how my party will get on at my rich home

the girls will comment

"whos place is this"

translation

"whos c*** do i suck" [/QUOTE

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
There's something quite sinister here. :ninja:

Not only has he openly admitted that he's defrauding the benefit office, but he also extorts money from his disabled, vulnerable father with alzheimers.

He can't wait for the day when he inherits the house so he can get his hands on his parent's money, and doesn't seem at all concerned with their wellbeing. Is it too much of a stretch to speculate that he may consider 'bumping off' his parents (and his brother too?!)- making it look like an accident? :wow: Some arsenic in the tea?

I think calls to the benefit fraud line, social services and police may be in order. I actually fear for his parent's safety.

luckily we now know his location, I'm working on finding out his real name...

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
QC, I think you missed a bit from the end. Saying that of course, you won't post these details publicly, as that would be unethical. But your conscience wouldn't allow you to not report this information to the relevant authorities.

HPM, know when you've been beaten. You've been caught out in lie after lie, the hair transplant that never was (and you never mention), the girls that may or may not exist, the "mansion". When you're in a hole, you don't keep digging. I don't expect a "mea culpa" moment, but an apology for calling me a liar, would be a good start...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I did get a hair transplant, what is with the hair transplant, I went to FUEClinics, it looked like crap.

I do live in an upper middle class home.

I never - really- said I was with women or no women (only jokingy said not popped my cherry yet) etc., you just keeping calling me a virgin all the time,

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I did get a hair transplant, what is with the hair transplant, I went to FUEClinics, it looked like crap.

I do live in an upper middle class home.

I never - really- said I was with women or no women (only jokingy said not popped my cherry yet) etc., you just keeping calling me a virgin all the time,

I've shown the posts where you said you'd been with women. So you're not a virgin. Or are you? It's funny how when you've been caught out lying, you try to pass it off as a joke. HAHA!

- - - Updated - - -

Care to explain your posts on this thread?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/58116#p658279

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
who cares about the women thing, I wish you would drop it, it is use that uses this whole "women" thing to size up a man, you sound like a child with you calling me a virgin all the time, when I never said anything seriously of the sort.

it just makes you seem pathetic, I have never said anything anywhere near this bad to you, all the time.

it was £5K

but I am lucky I am with a good hairpiece vendor, I get them super cheap, only £200 a time, a lot of people pay £600+ (like freds dad)

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Because you claim to know how women will react to various scenarios, seemingly based on nothing. You're now claiming because you've been caught out, that you were joking. You're the one making out you're a great catch, when you're anything but.

You persistently called me a liar, when I've proved that you're a liar. You claim I'm jealous of you, which is laughable. But I'm pathetic?

Just accept it. You've been beaten. Like I say, you want this to go away, then apologise to me for saying I'm a liar. Admit that you've lied on numerous occasions.

- - - Updated - - -

Care to explain your posts on this thread?

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/showthread.php/58116#p658279

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
the whole post was like a joke, chris runs with it and paints a bad picture of me with it, and keeps jabbing me with that.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
and you keep jabbing him about living in a 'dive' and being poorer than you. Is that not pathetic?

- - - Updated - - -

also, does your mother have an email address?