House Pricing Debate

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
average isn't the same as middle

christ lord QC you are comical and if you can't accept my facts above.

they will also remain in my signature so remind you that £160K is average and MIDDLE of the housing market!

you are now on the ignore list for retarded behaviour.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Got to love the new title for this thread :D

Why is the valu of your parents house so important for you, HPM? It is a LOOONG way until it is yours, and it may not even be there by then. Fire or any other incident. The house marked is also very varying, just look at Detroit. Chances are you dont want to live in Dundee when you are older aswell. The house is not even that pantydropping awesome anyway.

Good luck i guess...

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Why is the valu of your parents house so important for you, HPM? It is a LOOONG way until it is yours, and it may not even be there by then. Fire or any other incident.

The house is not even that pantydropping awesome anyway.

Good luck i guess...

excuse me, are you 12 or mentality handicapped somehow?

a "fire" will not make it so we loose the house, the property equity stays in case of fire, it's called housing insurance, when two people take out a mortgage, once it is payed up, if there is a fire, you still own the property value

Chances are you dont want to live in Dundee when you are older aswell.

ok, you most be mentality handicapped then.

you can- MOVE- house and still keep the value of the property you don't have to stay at the same address, how do you think people move house if they have a mortgage? do you think they take out a new mortgage and lose what they did before?

The house is not even that pantydropping awesome anyway.

it is, it's worth £350K, regional/national average is £150K as stated by several economists, it is well within upper middle market housing.

we could move to all these £350-£420K homes.

http://www.tspc.co.uk/results.asp?a...e=400,000&bedrooms=5#5&streetname=&daterange=

here is one of the homes along with description.

106367.jpg

http://www.tspc.co.uk/details.asp?id=106367

Substantial luxury detached family home benefitting from superb south westerly views set within beautifully presented garden grnds with double garage. Centrally located. Accomm comprises: lounge, dining rm, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast rm, utility, 5 bedrms, dressing rm, shower rm, 2 bathrms, cloakrm. GCH & partial DG. In immaculate condition throughout viewing essential.

PDF

http://www.tspc.co.uk/schedule/106367.pdf

Good luck i guess...

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy your cheap flat you were born in.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
U guys must be middle class or something lol

He might as well be rich to my poverty *** lol

slipy

Reaction score
^ well, you don't work and you've got gaming consoles, i phone, you can afford drugs and alcohol, you had gaming pc, not to mention a fukkin shotgun to blast holes in people, so how poor can you be?

or is it that in america every street bum has all of the above?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Consoles i got used a few years after they were out

Iphone i techncally hvent paid for yet. I bought it with student loan money

Gaming pc was low end, it was 500$

Guns arent that expensive in america.

Are you angry slippy?

slipy

Reaction score
having your face as the first thing i see everytime i wake up has become irritating.

im afraid the spark isn't there anymore.

slipy

Reaction score
theres heaps of sexual tension between us, that much is undeniable. but it would be a mistake to assume that the feeling's mutual.
this sex tension i speak of comes mostly from exodus, not from me.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
That being said it feels good to be rich, It has worked well in the past for women and I look forward to it workign in the future.

its a shame chris's house is worth half as much as mine, middle market for sue!

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
That being said it feels good to be rich, It has worked well in the past for women and I look forward to it workign in the future.

its a shame chris's house is worth half as much as mine, middle market for sue!

a. you're not rich. You have no money and are on JSA. Your parents have the money, and they would not be classed as 'rich' by most people in the UK. You make out like they're millionaires.

b. you have no past with women (you've admitted this before and then backpedalled). And are unlikely to have much future with women with your attitude.

c. having another pop at Chris just shows your jealousy (and it's not your house, it's your parents, as you well know)

(PS. the house you live in is a middle market semi ) :punk:

beaner

Reaction score
Why do you guys keep feeding the troll? Seriously, this has got to be the stupidest thread/argument ever. There is no 'winning' here. HPM has serious issues and no one here is ever going to convince him of that. It's going to take 20 more years of him being alone, living in his parents house, with no girlfriend and he just might begin to understand......

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Why do you guys keep feeding the troll? Seriously, this has got to be the stupidest thread/argument ever. There is no 'winning' here. HPM has serious issues and no one here is ever going to convince him of that. It's going to take 20 more years of him being alone, living in his parents house, with no girlfriend and he just might begin to understand......

yeah we know HousePriceMan is a troll... but it's fun trolling him back