House Pricing Debate

slipy

Reaction score
That being said it feels good to be rich, It has worked well in the past for women and I look forward to it workign in the future.

''it has worked well in the past...''
nick-cage-lol.gif

Exodus and i pretty much explained to you in-depth why it's unlikely to happen. refer to page 18.

anyways, i think its about time we wrap up tonight's House Pricing Debate.

thank you for tuning in and hopefully all the main questions regarding GB's Housing market and hpm's dellusions have been answered and things seem a lot clearer now. till next time and take care.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
they are not dillusions, they are real, I have had personal experience of it before, girls called me "rich" before.

I remember one girl said "this place is five times the size of the place I grew up in", how can this all not be true!

what you say about "delusions" and "what will really happen", has no weighting b/c the opposite is true and has happened before.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
they are not dillusions, they are real, I have had personal experience of it before, girls called me "rich" before.

I hope you set them straight by correcting them that it's your parents who are 'rich', not you.

I remember one girl said "this place is five times the size of the place I grew up in", how can this all not be true!

what did she grow up in, a dog kennel?

what you say about "delusions" and "what will really happen", has no weighting b/c the opposite is true and has happened before

I think he was referring to the fact that you claim you've had girlfriends - even some who moved into live with you (and your parents) in your (parent's) semi, when you patently haven't.

Unless you count a girl mistakenly calling you 'rich' as having had 'experience' with girls...

slipy

Reaction score
Unless you count a girl mistakenly calling you 'rich' as having had 'experience' with girls...

basically this. whenever hpm's talking about the success he's had in the past due to being rich he's always referring to this one occasion when a girl called him ''rich''. he must've interpreted "this place is five times the size of the place I grew up in" as ''im willing to put out and i want your dikk''.

and thats about it as far as his success goes.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score

what you say about "delusions" and "what will really happen", has no weighting b/c the opposite is true and has happened before.

I called a girl rich yesterday in a tongue and cheek manner because she needs a new laptop do you think she now thinks she is rich? FYI she ain't rich as far as I know.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I called a girl rich yesterday in a tongue and cheek manner because she needs a new laptop do you think she now thinks she is rich? FYI she ain't rich as far as I know.

I don't see the correlation, A girl called me rich b/c she saw my family home was 6x the size of her family home.

that is not like someone you know is buying a new laptop and you call them rich!

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your parents may have a house that is 6x bigger but it doesn't mean its worth more.

The point I am making is I have called people rich that are only slightly better of than myself. I am not rich.

You're taking a girls opinion who knows NOTHING about house prices comment way too seriously on YOUR PARENTS house.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
her family home must have been a garage if it was 6x smaller. HousePriceMan lives in a medium semi-detached

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Your parents may have a house that is 6x bigger but it doesn't mean its worth more.

yes it means its "worth" 5x as much", she even said "this place is 5x more expensive than the place I grew up in", she is 100% correct.

the girls also said "you are a very posh person".

and many people have said I was rich before, people have said "this is THE MOST expensive house I have been in!"

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
I knew four work colleagues and all their family homes were worth around £150K, and 3 of my school mates were the same, around £150K, they all referred to my family home as "rich".

most family homes are worth that, chris even said his was worth 200K, he may simply be exaggerating, and likely worth £160K, mine has been officially valued at £350K.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just keep suckling your mum's teat HPM. It'll all be fine, it's the only boob you're getting XD, plus any woman would be lucky to have such a wealthy and sensitive soul as a partner! Has your friend come down yet?

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at HPM's signature. God I'd hate to be him. Such a delusional person, a delusional MIDDLE class person at that. :D

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
LOWER-middle.

wait till he finds out his parent's haven't left him the house in their will... :jump:

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Look at HPM's signature. God I'd hate to be him. Such a delusional person, a delusional MIDDLE class person at that. :D

I realise you are trying to rattle my cage with that qoute.

but if I am middle market @ 350K, what is chris is 200K? he also claimed middle market?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get it right HPM, your PARENT'S place and my parent's place. Neither of us own a house. Has your friend come down yet? How is the diet going? Booked in for leg lengthening yet? Did you hear back about the job you applied for?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
he has us both on ignore, that's why he only responds to Irishfela. Can't handle the truth I guess