hmmmm

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
"You can gang rape me all you want"

D00d that is just sick! :freaked2:

Paladin, I do believe you make some sense, I value what you have to say just like I value everybody else... It's just a shame, I wish there was a cure for all of us and it was as simple as just rubbing some oil on your scalp in the evening and all of your hair would be back in the morning!

But for now, all I can do is dream... 23 is really young, I hate it when you have to look around and see people the same age who have a full head of hair! But you sound like you have a good cover up with that hair replacement piece. At least your not 18 eh :)

Cheerio anyway!

G

Re: Hi.

Paladin_X said:
Bruce when you show anger, it just proves that what I am saying your taking time to comment, and its frustrating you. Especially when after all our discussion you make a comment that denounces your previous arguments.. and I set that up intentionally.. So you then resort to the typical I have no facts, im a retard, no scientific base.. etc. Bottom line of my posts was to question things a little, and explain things arent as clear cut as people make it out to be.. You go on to argue that im being retarded since there is all this HARDCORE DATA, and how you keep stressing the FDA, FDA, FDA, and argue about the accuracy, and honesty of FDA findings.. yet in another argument you denounce an FDA model, and claim that the FDA came out with something due to a correlation between the FDA and grain producers.. right there alone you are admitting that not everything the FDA does, or sponsors is Gods word.. But you brought up a specific example of how the FDA could have been influenced by BIG BUSINESS.. and that was my whole point from the start.. So i suggest you just give up.. and stop digging a deeper hole. even though it is easier to do when everyone is on your side of the fence trying to make an a**h** out of just one person. You can gang rape me all you want, everyone can call me a shmuck, but i know that anyone with a reasonable open mind, would see some truth to the babbling I have done..

Well as usual, you show that you cannot read nor comprehend. To wit,

The Official Food pyramid was issued by USDA. The FDA did not issue it and I never said that it did

I never said that business does not influence the functioning of government and BTW, that is not a bad thing. Nor did I say that any FDA drug is therefore perfect and always works. Go back and read it dipshit and stop putting words in my mouth.

What I did say was that you continue to offer nothing of value in the discussions of what might help deal with male pattern baldness, other than to advocate wearing a rug, which we all feel in your case is as wonderful idea.

Start by putting a patch over your mouth and work upwards.

I am not sure how silly and stupid you are coming off here but it is your nickle so fire away. Again, we are waiting for you to offer ANY shred of proof, research, data, substantiation oif whatever the hell your points are.

So far you simply move off of one subject and on to another like a fly on sh*t.

So, either do something useful or I am going to have to terminate your posts.

In your posts, you refer to yourself as babbling and that is exactly what it is. Babbling that goes nowhere.

So get it on or get out!

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your deffinetly gonna hurt his feelings with that post mate...

G

Stinger122 said:
I think your deffinetly gonna hurt his feelings with that post mate...

I dont know if he really is that stupid or that he has nothing to do but create innane banter.

I am also not sure what makes me sadder or madder!! :lol:

Paladin_X

Reaction score
Bruce

Bruce honestly, I can see that you are not that bright, despite your quick copying and pasting.. The issue at hand you avoid, the main point that we were arguing about is gone.. And if anyone is dodging the issue, its you..

" The official govt FDA food pyramid was put together largely by representatives of the GRAIN industry."

Key words, offical, government, FDA.. Again my post applys on how you basically destroyed your previous arguments.. Now you say your not denying that there are other factors involved, and that was basically the whole fucken point of my post. Open up your brain, stop looking at everything said word for word as literal as possible, and try to comprehend the main theme, and points I was presenting. Who gives a sh*t about your copying and pasting about the food pyramid.. Open your brain, and understand the MAIN points of why I used that as an example.. If you cannot see how it relates to the WHOLE point of my original post, either you are mentally limited beyond faking intelligence to people who are impressed by your copy/pasting abilities, or you will just find ways to argue to the death.. Bottom line is.. I am convinced throughout the dialogue that i have made solid points, that do not require statistical data.. or me copying and pasting data from google.com.. And the MAIN POINT i was trying to address, you basically agreed with me in another example in so many words.. Please lock the thread.. Kill it.. I am finished.. Anyone with a shred of real intelligence would understand EXACTLY what I meant the whole time. Get your last vicious words in.. Have the last statement, after all .. it is your forum.. and just kill it.. The discussion has become pointless.

G

Paladin_X

I have read your posts and made the following conclusions:
you sir are a liar, and quite possibly a queer.

Ty

G

So what say ye learned folks of our fair website. Shall I evaporate this dude as he is liar and a hairbrain?

I am so inclined but hey, I would love to hear from you all.

Thanks

G

tynanW said:
Paladin_X

I have read your posts and made the following conclusions:
you sir are a liar, and quite possibly a queer.

Ty

Love your avatar!

:rockon:

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
So what say ye learned folks of our fair website. Shall I evaporate this dude as he is liar and a hairbrain?

Thanks
Go ahead Bruce! Do the one-inch power punch on his scrotum and make him choke on his own balls. I'm a martial artist myself. :rockon:

G

kalika said:
BruceLee said:

Thanks
Go ahead Bruce! Do the one-inch power punch on his scrotum and make him choke on his own balls. I'm a martial artist myself. :rockon:

Thanks for the belly laugh dude! I loved it.

Remember, it is like a finger pointing at the moon.......................... :rockon:

Dice_Has_Hair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
kalika said:
BruceLee said:

Thanks

Thanks for the belly laugh dude! I loved it.

Remember, it is like a finger pointing at the moon.......................... :rockon:
No problem. I'm always up for some humor. This website would be totaly boring if there were no humor. It just wouldn't be realistic. It's another reason I love getting on here. I can't wait until the chat is fixed. It will be the bomb.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
hey

Im a hair brain homosexual, Woo hooo.. For a homosexual, dip sh*t, i created 12 pages worth of responses probably the greatest response rate out of all the posts under the general discussion thread.. hey you didnt delete my posts.. that shows some type of sincerity. Anyway would anyone like to share their before and after pictures?

And does anyone know of an effective topical DHT inhibitor?

On this forum I have been labeled a moron, a f**, hairbrain, dipshit etc. I feel kind of gay writing huge posts on a forum.. It is kind of gay actually.. :( Anyway, what are some of your credentials? Just was curious.. All of my babbling is not just from my own personal guesses.. I have a BA/MBA at Stern school of business at NYU.. One of the best college programs for business in the country. College doesnt prove intelligence.. i cant even type without spell check.. But all im saying is that my opinions come from learning, and that I am not a moron.. Even if you disagree with what I say.. Or find it more of a conspiracy theory..

G

This is quite possiblly the most irritating thread ive ever read on a hairloss site. Paladin your becoming a supreme PAIN in the arse.

Axon thanks for those photos of Futzy, ive never seen those before.

P.S: If i hear one more thing about the bloddy FDA food pyramid!!!!!!! :laugh:

cinter99

Reaction score
Paladin -

If you're not interested in posting here, you are welcome to post elsewhere, but don't go to other websites and say nasty things about this website, and criticize it. Its not their fault your comments have been disagreed with here, and saying derogatory comments about HairlossTalk on other forums is just plain childish. The website itself never personally wronged you so dont insult them.

I don't believe your arguments with people here have anything to do with the things you insulted about this site in regards to where their loyalties lie. I think they do their best here to allow all opinions to be expressed. Even ones you may not prefer. Doesn't justify some of the things you said today, elsewhere.

Axon

Reaction score
Re: hey

Paladin_X said:
Im a hair brain homosexual, Woo hooo.. For a homosexual, dip sh*t, i created 12 pages worth of responses probably the greatest response rate out of all the posts under the general discussion thread.. hey you didnt delete my posts.. that shows some type of sincerity. Anyway would anyone like to share their before and after pictures?

1. Not even close to the largest thread ever.

2. There are plenty of Photos around, check Funkster, for one.

G

Paladin_X said:
Im a hair brain homosexual. It is kind of gay actually.. :( Anyway, what are some of your credentials? Just was curious.....YAWN...YAWN.. I have a BA/MBA at Stern school of business at NYU.. One of the best college programs for business in the country. College doesnt prove intelligence......YAWN...YAWN..

Jeez Mr P!!

You sure are a sore looser! It's uncomfortable to watch a man squirming in the death throes death of an argument, the credentials your parents bought for you at the H.Stern school of business don't hold much sway here, you have proved yourself beyond doubt to be a heliomysialiac of the worst order, even you cannot disagree with that?

Ty

G

tynanW said:
Paladin_X said:
Im a hair brain homosexual. It is kind of gay actually.. :( Anyway, what are some of your credentials? Just was curious.....YAWN...YAWN.. I have a BA/MBA at Stern school of business at NYU.. One of the best college programs for business in the country. College doesnt prove intelligence......YAWN...YAWN..

Jeez Mr P!!

You sure are a sore looser! It's uncomfortable to watch a man squirming in the death throes death of an argument, the credentials your parents bought for you at the H.Stern school of business don't hold much sway here, you have proved yourself beyond doubt to be a heliomysialiac of the worst order, even you cannot disagree with that?

Ty

I really like your Avatar!

:rockon: