hmmmm

G

whilst you, sir, are just unnatural.

Tell me aboot it. :lol:
If i could bottle my metabolism and sell it id be a billionaire.

Then i would buy my own country and rename it the Undemocratic Republic of Zimmyland. No norwood 0`s allowed or clothes. :rockon:

Cassin

Reaction score
Zimmy said:
whilst you, sir, are just unnatural.

Tell me aboot it. :lol:
If i could bottle my metabolism and sell it id be a billionaire.

Then i would buy my own country and rename it the Undemocratic Republic of Zimmyland. No norwood 0`s allowed or clothes. :rockon:

So your gonna have a lot of fat bald guys running around?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

G

So your gonna have a lot of fat bald guys running around?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No, those miscreants are banned as well. Only me and a LOT of naked women. I have a dream like MLK.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
blah

Bruce I guess you measure intelligence by ones ability to simply recite, or copy and paste a few statistics. I think a well trained monkey could do that.. For what you see is rambling on my part, I feel that someone who is intelligent would be able to see the correlation between the different points I have discussed. You copy and paste someone elses facts, to prove what I am saying is wrong? It doesn't. There are many diet pills, with loads of caffeine and ephedra that also makes people lose tons of weight. My uncle who is on the atkins diet, has lost some weight in the first few months.. Who is arguing that point? Look at other cultures, look at the chinese. Most of the oldest people in the world are chinese, and look at their diet.. Mostly grains, vegatables and fish.. If you have any real scientific background, besides copying and pasting statistics, you would know the food pyramid, which has been around forever, is the most logical. There are many things that can make you lose a lot of weight, but in the long run, can be hurtful to your system.
My uncle reminds me very much of people here.. So many diets have came and went, and each time, he read all the reports, the statistics, and always talked all scientific about the discoveries of the particular diet he was on.. This has been going on for a number of years, and maybe if he took some common sense advice, he wouldnt be so obese. The human body is like a universe to itself.. Science is just beginning to understand how the body functions, even though we have come a long way. Diet after Diet will claim to be the holy grail, but the truth is, they always come and go.. Have your three omletes with cheese, a stick of butter, and a ground up propecia pill in the morning.. Recite statistics to yourself till your completely convinced that these reports have all the information you could ever need.. and be confident that later in life you will be healthier then everyone else and live to 120. Continue to stick your head in a pile of data reports, and put down anyone who trys to understand the big picture without thinking through a shallow lense of thought.

Cassin

Reaction score
The atkins diet came out in the 70's. I wouldn't call that a fad. It just became more widely followed in the 90's. So it's been around for a while.

G

indeed Cassin, they're are also low carbohydrate diet publications that pre-date even Atkins original 1972 book.

Paladin_X

the food pyramid, which has been around forever

you silly boy, go on, do your home work.......1992.....hahahaha!

so Atkins diet 1972-2003 = fad

FDA food pryramid 1992-2003 = 'been around for ever'

from reading your increasingly rabid posts, I suspect you are just very confused, by the myriad of subjects you don't understand.

Ty

G

from reading your increasingly rabid posts, I suspect you are just very confused, by the myriad of subjects you don't understand.

Jack of all subjects, yet master of none.

The wookie has spoken.

G

Re: blah

Paladin_X said:
Bruce I guess you measure intelligence by ones ability to simply recite, or copy and paste a few statistics. I think a well trained monkey could do that.. For what you see is rambling on my part, I feel that someone who is intelligent would be able to see the correlation between the different points I have discussed. You copy and paste someone elses facts, to prove what I am saying is wrong? It doesn't. There are many diet pills, with loads of caffeine and ephedra that also makes people lose tons of weight. My uncle who is on the atkins diet, has lost some weight in the first few months.. Who is arguing that point? Look at other cultures, look at the chinese. Most of the oldest people in the world are chinese, and look at their diet.. Mostly grains, vegatables and fish.. If you have any real scientific background, besides copying and pasting statistics, you would know the food pyramid, which has been around forever, is the most logical. There are many things that can make you lose a lot of weight, but in the long run, can be hurtful to your system.
My uncle reminds me very much of people here.. So many diets have came and went, and each time, he read all the reports, the statistics, and always talked all scientific about the discoveries of the particular diet he was on.. This has been going on for a number of years, and maybe if he took some common sense advice, he wouldnt be so obese. The human body is like a universe to itself.. Science is just beginning to understand how the body functions, even though we have come a long way. Diet after Diet will claim to be the holy grail, but the truth is, they always come and go.. Have your three omletes with cheese, a stick of butter, and a ground up propecia pill in the morning.. Recite statistics to yourself till your completely convinced that these reports have all the information you could ever need.. and be confident that later in life you will be healthier then everyone else and live to 120. Continue to stick your head in a pile of data reports, and put down anyone who trys to understand the big picture without thinking through a shallow lense of thought.

Lets try to keep this simple for you.

Point A- "the food pyramid is most logical."

Well, which food pyramid are you talking about? There are three to four circulating with wide variations in what constitutes the right diet. The official govt FDA food pyramid was put together largely by representatives of the GRAIN industry. Hint hint. What is the most recommended food at the bottom of that food pyramid?

Hmm, that would be grain.

Re: the Chinese. We have been eating a largely grain and vegetable diet for centuries tied to what is available in china. We are rather small in stature and this is largely been attributed to the lack of protein in ourdiet. BTW-that is changing and more recently, chinese are growing larger as a result of more protein in our diet.

Point B-Your uncle is irrlevent. You deal with him.

Point C- You criticise my lack of scientific reasoning. That is rich. All of your points are based on "common sense." Hmmm, that is the pot calling the kettle black.

Point D-I never claimed that the Atkins Diet was the be all and end all of diets. It is very effective for losing and keeping off fat. This is not tied to my reading some theory but using the diet over 30 yrs of practice. True it isnt some mythical common sense diet but then again, I am not obese like your uncle so it might just work.

Point E-what exactly is the "Big Picture" that you refer to. In post after post people are asking you what the hell you are talking about? And I will put it to you again Mr Insight,

What specifically is the moderation approach to fighting male pattern baldness? We are still waiting for an answer.

What we expect from you is more of the same. Vague theories tied to what everybody knows.

When you have some science, please stop back. Otherwise take a powder.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
Now we are talking.

official govt FDA food pyramid was put together largely by representatives of the GRAIN industry. Hint hint. What is the most recommended food at the bottom of that food pyramid?

VERY NICE.. there you go, now your starting to think outside of the box and use common sense.. Basically you answered your own question.. Just because it came from the FDA, you look past that, and recognize that it was the endeavors of the grain industry... Now we are cooking.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
hmm

My honest opinion is that the most practical approach for fighting hairloss today is a good, cost-effective hairsystem.. Now Im sure most of you will laugh.. But everyone talks about their regime and how successful these drugs are.. Instead of providing clinical/filtered data from Merck and the FDA.. Why aren't there more before and after photos of everyones great success using drugs.. I feel that if you are extremely bald, taking drugs as a cure is a waste of time.. I AM YET TO SEE, pictures of extremely balding people taking drugs and getting extraordinary results.. Every picture I have seen just shows a slight regrowth of hair along bald areas that really doesnt look any better then before.. They still look bald.. And if I am wrong.. feel free to provide non-phony pictures of some impressive results.. To me today's hairloss options pretty much suck..

A) transplants- they look great through new techniques, however the limited donor area will ALWAYS play a problem.. Most of the pictures I have seen, guys still look balding.. Never getting a full head of hair back

B) Drugs- Most people and pictures I have seen show men with every insignificant results.. THe best results I have seen with drugs is people who are just starting to lose their hairloss.. I think the pictures of Martin on this hairloss site is the most impressive ive seen thus far.. And im still wondering why his eye brows change colors during the seasons.

C) hairsystems- An industry with tons of corruption and marketing.. Most people will get suckered into HCM's and FARRELS, and spend thousands of dollars for fake hair.. However, there are companies out there dirt cheap who provide excellent systems..

To sum it up.. I can show before and after pictures and probably show results that far exceed anyone here.. I bought an excellent looking partial system... and it has cost me 200 dollars, and im going onto my second year of use.. I am looking to get another year out of it easy.. So my cost is 200 dollars for 3 years.. and it gives me a full head of hair i can work with very easily.. TO me that is the most practical cure today for hairloss.. Again just my opinion.. But if anyone is interested in trying a system.. I would recommend toplace.com or coolpiece.com

G

A) transplants- they look great through new techniques, however the limited donor area will ALWAYS play a problem.. Most of the pictures I have seen, guys still look balding.. Never getting a full head of hair back

B) Drugs- Most people and pictures I have seen show men with every insignificant results.. THe best results I have seen with drugs is people who are just starting to lose their hairloss.. I think the pictures of Martin on this hairloss site is the most impressive ive seen thus far.. And im still wondering why his eye brows change colors during the seasons.

C) hairsystems- An industry with tons of corruption and marketing.. Most people will get suckered into HCM's and FARRELS, and spend thousands of dollars for fake hair.. However, there are companies out there dirt cheap who provide excellent systems..

To sum it up.. I can show before and after pictures and probably show results that far exceed anyone here.. I bought an excellent looking partial system... and it has cost me 200 dollars, and im going onto my second year of use.. I am looking to get another year out of it easy.. So my cost is 200 dollars for 3 years.. and it gives me a full head of hair i can work with very easily.. TO me that is the most practical cure today for hairloss.. Again just my opinion.. But if anyone is interested in trying a system.. I would recommend toplace.com or coolpiece.com

No offence man but id rather shave my head than wear a hair system. Your not a shrill for a hair system company are you? Because from your dubious and limited information it seems that way.

Redbone

Reaction score
Hey don't knock grains- they keep you regular man... Try taking a soft poop on the Atkins diet.

I follow a modified type Atkins or 30/30/40 bodybuilder diet.

It consists of 60% lean protein, fish, lean steak, chicken breast, low fat dairy etc

and 40% whole grains, rice and nuts, occasionaly fruits and a shitload of supplements. I guarantee this diet to be muscle building, fat incinerating and easy on the Kidneys. Although it can be expensive.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
lol

Nope, i dont work for a hair replacement company, and that is why I mentioned TWO companies that I like.. The question is not my sincerity, but some of the posters here.. I would figure if you are a moderator on this forum, of course you would have to internalize the marketing view of the web site.. almost like a journalist who inherits the view of a media network.. Top down filtering process. Just because I have my opinion on an alternative solution means that I am an undercover sales person? I find that pretty interesting.. I also find it interesting that the discussion on hair replacement here is EXTREMELY limited, and almost non-existent.. Its all about drugs and transplants to me..

And zimmy.. Out of what I said what is the dubious information.. what is untrue? Does medications make extremely balding people grow back all of their hair?? Does hair transplants manage to give a person back a full head of hair? How am i wrong in this observation? Saying hairsystems are dirty carpets that look fake,, is basically the same as saying hairtransplants look like fake looking plugs.. Both have come a long way.. My experiences with a hair system are genuine, and I also have before and after pictures to show my results.. Some of you med's avocates have posted on this forum for a long time.. Anyone care to show pictures of their results?

G

Re: Now we are talking.

Paladin_X said:
official govt FDA food pyramid was put together largely by representatives of the GRAIN industry. Hint hint. What is the most recommended food at the bottom of that food pyramid?

VERY NICE.. there you go, now your starting to think outside of the box and use common sense.. Basically you answered your own question.. Just because it came from the FDA, you look past that, and recognize that it was the endeavors of the grain industry... Now we are cooking.

Dont patronize me a**h**! You were the one that said the food pyramid has been with us down through the ages. You were wrong again as usual and now you would like us to think it was on purpose. Nice try dude!

And you have yet to come up with one legitimate "moderate" alternative for male pattern baldness, unless you call wearing a rug moderate.

Get a life pal!

G

redbone said:
Hey don't knock grains- they keep you regular man... Try taking a soft poop on the Atkins diet.

I follow a modified type Atkins or 30/30/40 bodybuilder diet.

It consists of 60% lean protein, fish, lean steak, chicken breast, low fat dairy etc

and 40% whole grains, rice and nuts, occasionaly fruits and a shitload of supplements. I guarantee this diet to be muscle building, fat incinerating and easy on the Kidneys. Although it can be expensive.

Metamucel is a must! :lol:

Redbone

Reaction score
I like bran tablets and a big cup of coffee in the morning.

Paladin your witty dialogue driven banter is without factual representation in the scientific community. Please refrain from futher posts until you know just what the f*** your talking about.