hmmmm

G

Re: hey

Paladin_X said:
All of my babbling is not just from my own personal guesses.. I have a BA/MBA at Stern school of business at NYU.. One of the best college programs for business in the country. College doesnt prove intelligence.. i cant even type without spell check.. But all im saying is that my opinions come from learning, and that I am not a moron.. Even if you disagree with what I say.. Or find it more of a conspiracy theory..

How sad for The Stern School (No Wharton, but an OK B-school) that you should be an example of six years of their efforts.

Be careful, I understand they can take your degree away for writing garbage like you have written here.

:moon:

G

I really like your Avatar!

hey BruceLee don't suck up to me now that I am an 'experienced poster' :hairy:

only joking, please don't kill me, you can take that icon if you want, or it will be gone forever by tommorow!!!

Ty

G

tynanW said:
I really like your Avatar!

hey BruceLee don't suck up to me now that I am an 'experienced poster' :hairy:

only joking, please don't kill me, you can take that icon if you want, or it will be gone forever by tommorow!!!

Ty

I have no issue with it. Bruce Lee (the real one) deserves all the respect and acknowledgment we can give him!)

The Gardener

Reaction score
He still never answered my question to him... What does he say when a girl starts running her fingers through his rug-covered hair?

It is the achilles heel of people with rugs on... it changes their mentality, turns them into paranoid freaks, makes them angry and resentful.

G

The Gardener said:
He still never answered my question to him... What does he say when a girl starts running her fingers through his rug-covered hair?

It is the achilles heel of people with rugs on... it changes their mentality, turns them into paranoid freaks, makes them angry and resentful.

I hear you! I have never heard a guy getting off on wearing a rug!

Weird!

G

Absolutely i would phsically flinch whenever a girl even came close to moving her hand in the direction of my hair hat when i did wear one.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
hilarious

Talking sh*t about today's good hairsystems, just goes and proves my original point once again.. This site, forums and moderators are all biased towards DRUGS, and Transplants.. Its obvious in the forums, the advertisements .. You can see the biased attitude all over.. You can talk sh*t about RUGs all you want, But if anyone questions the potential long term risks of a steady intake of chemicals into the body, you all have a lot of sh*t to say.. I do not belong to a hairloss website, my opinions are based from my personal experiences..

And to answer your question, Girls have ran their fingers through my head without any problems ;) I have paid 200 bucks, and have lived with a full head of hair for almost 2 years.. That looks natural, and gives me enough hair to have a style that fits my age.. The new 18 swiss lace is very invisible and you cant even feel it on your head.. And if you think im full of sh*t.. Ask for a free sample of the lace material, and see for yourself.. I get a good looking head of hair, thats undectable for cheap.. while you can knock me, and take chemicals everyday, and grow titties and have a limp dick.. And bash anyone who questions the effects of daily chemicals on the body..

Paladin_X

Reaction score
question

I wont get an answer, since everyones panties are all steamy with my posts.. But is there an effective topical DHT inhibitor that you all recommend, that can be used with minoxidil? I might give the drugs a try, since I am in the earlier stages of hairloss.. If i get very good results after 7 months or so, ill continue the meds. If the results arent that great I will discontinue use.. Since Im only 23, oral proscar/propecia, seems too much of a risk for me.

And no I will not topically put urine, sh*t, puke or semen on top of my head. So save the effort on that advice :)

The Gardener

Reaction score
Ah, the old Swiss Lace. I had the same base on my old cap.

Of course the base material is very thin, VERY thin. That's funny you say that, because it's the same BS line that the hair rug salesman says to you when you walk into the office for the first time... they get out a piece of the base material, and have you feel it, telling you, this is the material and this is how thin it is. It is undetectable!

What they didn't show you is that you can't just glue the base to your head? Oh no, you don't want to get ANY glue on that precious Swiss Lace! What you have to do is insert a small piece of two-sided adhesive to the bottom of the rug, and then brush that material with a little of this airplane glue-smelling sh*t. Well, the thickness of the base, plus the thickness of the shaved hairs that grow out under the base made my rug VERY detectable to the touch of long feminine fingernails! Add to that the fact that the shaved hairs under the edges of the base grow out and are stiffer than the rest of the hair (because they are shaven) and they are soaking in dried glue and built up sebum that gets trapped under the piece.

Of course I never thought it was detectable while I had one. But the moment I took it off, everyone around me in my circle all said, "hey, you look great without that rug on!"

G

Paladin i dont undestand you in one sentence you ask for help with a question you have in the next sentence you talk out of your arse about the evil of hairloss drugs.

And no I will not topically put urine, sh*t, puke or semen on top of my head. So save the effort on that advice

I would recommend using DMSO mixed with Flutamide. Or failing that the cream of a young Swedish boy.

:moon:

The Gardener

Reaction score
I'd suggest 5% minoxidil am and pm, plus 2% spironolactone in the am. For the am spironolactone/minoxidil combo, its best to combine 2 parts spironolactone with 1 part minoxidil and let it sit overnight to ferment and settle, preferably someplace warm. After your morning shower, apply about 6-7ml of the combination to the affected area and work any residual drippage into your front hairline.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Re: hilarious

Paladin_X said:
This site, forums and moderators are all biased towards DRUGS, and Transplants..
Paladin, let me say something that is painfully obvious to me, and that is painful to me that it's not obvious to you:

We have never as a website, nor the moderators, nor the ownership EVER said anything negative about the option of hair systems in the treatment of hair loss. We have been lax in building up an acceptable section of the site covering hair systems, but the primary reason for this is not because we "favor DRUGS" (make it sound evil by using that word right?). It's because maintaining and updating the 400+ static pages on this site is a full time job. Check out our Surgical options section. I think we have a half page of information. How is that biased towards transplants? We don't have a single ad for "Dr. Woods" like hairsite and hairlosshelp. We don't have a single ad for "Dr. Cole" or "Dr. Jones" or a whole transplants section where we collect money from doctors just to mention their name like hairlosshelp does. We have none of that.

While I can see how this would lead an intelligent adult male to deduce that we just favor drugs over hair systems, to take it further and make an absurd implication that our intentions are owned by Merck is just plain illogical. Our intentions have and always will be to help people in need.

Do you realize that this entire website is run out of a 1 bedroom apartment right now, still? Mine. I literally built this entire thing with my own hands. I didnt build 5 sections like hairlosshelp did and then have my users build all my content for me. I did it all. I didnt make my entire website a discussion forum like hairsite did. I wrote every word by hand. I did my best to contact all the legit researchers I could like Dr. Sawaya, Dr. Christiano, Dr. Price, Dr. Lee, Dr. Proctor, Dr. Hideo Uno, etc etc etc so that I could be sure my content was factual and right.

I have contracting programmers and designers that I pay for a handfull of hours of work every so often to help me with maintenance of the site, but this is hardly a "corporately owned" website. Its just me. A guy who wants to help people. Merck couldn't influence what I think about hair loss, nor my desire to help people even if they waved a million dollars in my face. I grew up in a generation that hated everything corporate. It may sound hokey and lame, but I don't consider Generation X'ers to be a group of people who are known to chase after money. None of my friends were like that. We actually enjoyed shopping at thrift stores, and eating macaroni and cheese every day. I still do. Nobody influences my opinions on things except me. Using money to try and do so actually has a reverse effect. I get angry at whomever makes the attempt and laugh in their face. Im proud of this. So please don't call into question who runs this site and what its all about. I run it and daily I try to make sure my motives and heart are pure.

I can apologize to you with a sincere heart for not having more content and information on hair replacement, and if anyone made fun of hair systems, I can accept partial responsibility for not having more "legitimizing" content on the main part of the site. Not that anyone here reads the rest of the site anyways :lol: But it should be there.

Please don't take it a step too far and imply that you know anything about what goes on in my mind, or who influences what I believe in with the direction of this site. When you comment on "Hairlosstalk" you're basically commenting on me as a person, and only I know the real me. The only two things that influence my ethics have been my parents, and my faith... and both of them have set examples better than Ghandi himself.

As mentioned previously, I am short on resources. I would be elated to have someone who is knowledgeable (and not an employee of any company) that can help me help others, by working on a more robust hair replacement section on this site. I do strongly believe there are some AMAZING hair systems out there. While I can always spot a hair transplant, without fail, I have been tricked more than a few times by a good hair system. They truly can be undetectable and I believe that wholeheartedly.

If you're interested in discussing how we can turn this negative thread into something positive that will help the 200,000+ monthly users we get instead ... click the "pm" button at the bottom of this post and let me know.

HairLossTalk.com

G

Paladin_X said:
Talking sh*t about today's good hairsystems, just goes and proves my original point once again.. This site, forums and moderators are all biased towards DRUGS, and Transplants.. Its obvious in the forums, the advertisements .. You can see the biased attitude all over.. You can talk sh*t about RUGs all you want, But if anyone questions the potential long term risks of a steady intake of chemicals into the body, you all have a lot of sh*t to say.. I do not belong to a hairloss website, my opinions are based from my personal experiences..

And to answer your question, Girls have ran their fingers through my head without any problems ;) I have paid 200 bucks, and have lived with a full head of hair for almost 2 years.. That looks natural, and gives me enough hair to have a style that fits my age.. The new 18 swiss lace is very invisible and you cant even feel it on your head.. And if you think im full of sh*t.. Ask for a free sample of the lace material, and see for yourself.. I get a good looking head of hair, thats undectable for cheap.. while you can knock me, and take chemicals everyday, and grow titties and have a limp dick.. And bash anyone who questions the effects of daily chemicals on the body..

C'mon, those chicks are laughing their *** off when you hit the head! :laugh:

G

HairlossTalk said:
Paladin_X said:
This site, forums and moderators are all biased towards DRUGS, and Transplants..
Paladin, let me say something that is painfully obvious to me, and that is painful to me that it's not obvious to you:

We have never as a website, nor the moderators, nor the ownership EVER said anything negative about the option of hair systems in the treatment of hair loss. We have been lax in building up an acceptable section of the site covering hair systems, but the primary reason for this is not because we "favor DRUGS" (make it sound evil by using that word right?). It's because maintaining and updating the 400+ static pages on this site is a full time job. Check out our Surgical options section. I think we have a half page of information. How is that biased towards transplants? We don't have a single ad for "Dr. Woods" like hairsite and hairlosshelp. We don't have a single ad for "Dr. Cole" or "Dr. Jones" or a whole transplants section where we collect money from doctors just to mention their name like hairlosshelp does. We have none of that.

While I can see how this would lead an intelligent adult male to deduce that we just favor drugs over hair systems, to take it further and make an absurd implication that our intentions are owned by Merck is just plain illogical. Our intentions have and always will be to help people in need.

Do you realize that this entire website is run out of a 1 bedroom apartment right now, still? Mine. I literally built this entire thing with my own hands. I didnt build 5 sections like hairlosshelp did and then have my users build all my content for me. I did it all. I didnt make my entire website a discussion forum like hairsite did. I wrote every word by hand. I did my best to contact all the legit researchers I could like Dr. Sawaya, Dr. Christiano, Dr. Price, Dr. Lee, Dr. Proctor, Dr. Hideo Uno, etc etc etc so that I could be sure my content was factual and right.

I have contracting programmers and designers that I pay for a handfull of hours of work every so often to help me with maintenance of the site, but this is hardly a "corporately owned" website. Its just me. A guy who wants to help people. Merck couldn't influence what I think about hair loss, nor my desire to help people even if they waved a million dollars in my face. I grew up in a generation that hated everything corporate. It may sound hokey and lame, but I don't consider Generation X'ers to be a group of people who are known to chase after money. None of my friends were like that. We actually enjoyed shopping at thrift stores, and eating macaroni and cheese every day. I still do. Nobody influences my opinions on things except me. Using money to try and do so actually has a reverse effect. I get angry at whomever makes the attempt and laugh in their face. Im proud of this. So please don't call into question who runs this site and what its all about. I run it and daily I try to make sure my motives and heart are pure.

I can apologize to you with a sincere heart for not having more content and information on hair replacement, and if anyone made fun of hair systems, I can accept partial responsibility for not having more "legitimizing" content on the main part of the site. Not that anyone here reads the rest of the site anyways :lol: But it should be there.

Please don't take it a step too far and imply that you know anything about what goes on in my mind, or who influences what I believe in with the direction of this site. When you comment on "Hairlosstalk" you're basically commenting on me as a person, and only I know the real me. The only two things that influence my ethics have been my parents, and my faith... and both of them have set examples better than Ghandi himself.

As mentioned previously, I am short on resources. I would be elated to have someone who is knowledgeable (and not an employee of any company) that can help me help others, by working on a more robust hair replacement section on this site. I do strongly believe there are some AMAZING hair systems out there. While I can always spot a hair transplant, without fail, I have been tricked more than a few times by a good hair system. They truly can be undetectable and I believe that wholeheartedly.

If you're interested in discussing how we can turn this negative thread into something positive that will help the 200,000+ monthly users we get instead ... click the "pm" button at the bottom of this post and let me know.

HairLossTalk.com

HairLossTalk.com-I have worked with this guy in private messages and in this thread. Don't waste your breath or effort. Either he is a total moron or just trying to yank our collective chains.

Either way, the regulars here know how fair and balanced your are and personally, I would not waste one ounce of energy posting with this turd.

Just my opinion (as always!).

:rockon:

G

I never realised that HairLossTalk.com, i always thought this site was run by a couple of people. Great job.

Paladin go with Gardners suggestion of minoxidil and spironolactone.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
gardner

Thanks gardner for that information.. I see you also use spironolactone.. I would definitely feel more comfortable with a topical solution. HOw come you do not use proscar/propecia? Just was curious..

About the rugs.. I am not a member of a hair club, I do not go anywhere for service.. its more of a do it yourself type deal. From your experiences sounds like you have had a typical HCM type system. Hairsystems is a general word.. Some look like crap, some are too costly, some are made to be dependant on montly salon maintenance programs.. where they have you by the balls.. There are a lot of people with horrible hair system experiences, just like there are a lot of people with botched up transplants.. People act as if I work for the hair replacement industry.. I dont.. like i said my opinions on my hair system have come from my own experience with it.. I am not an old fart with a fake looking rug on my h ead who is in denial.. I am young, with friends who would rip me into pieces if they knew i had a hair system.

I use a cream adhesive for attachment.. Its pretty simple.. especially with the swiss lace.. and there are many types of swiss lace out there.. The cream glue is very easy to apply and remove.. It is very difficult to find the right company in hair replacement.. I would never recommend anyone going to a hairclub type place..

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hey, Paladin, something that did not work for me might very well be working for you. Just as some people here swear by Propecia and a few others have bad experiences with it, both are free to tell their tales on this website. It's not necessarily you, but I've heard many here speak of a hair system as some holy grail for perfect hair, an easy and beautiful solution. I did. And only after the fact did I come to realize the impact it would have on my lifestyle, an impact that the salespeople neglected to fully inform me about. It can be a great thing for one who does not mind the time and attention that is required to maintain it. And I didn't go to a Hair Club type place either.

As for the drugs, yes I use minoxidil and spironolactone. I highly recommend minoxidil, the spironolactone I am not sure about yet. Read about it in the section of this forum that has message boards about the various specific solutions and topicals... spironolactone has some drawbacks.

G

HairLossTalk.com!!!!!!!!

this site does not come over as a one man bedroom thing, I know corporate funded sites that look like sh*t compared to this, honestly.

hopefully without sounding like a kiss *** (which I am) well done!!

keep it up

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Ty

P.S avatars cooking