HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score
Wtf are the ppl here thinking? This is crazy regrowth, he hasn't back to NW1,2 because he started from high Norwood, and we still don't know how far he will go after 12 months. Ppl are used to complain and do so even with such amazing result.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They could sell it fairly cheap if they want to. If results are mediocre then they will have to
Really depends on manufactoring. If the manufactoring of this drug is expensive, then the treatment will be expensive. Otherwise, there is no point. Only time will tell.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wtf are the ppl here thinking? This is crazy regrowth, he hasn't back to NW1,2 because he started from high Norwood, and we still don't know how far he will go after 12 months. Ppl are used to complain and do so even with such amazing result.
These pictures are taken post 6 months after last injection, so I have seen better results with min+finasteride after 6 months. Even in higher norwoods.

Crazy and amazing regrowth based on what?

HMI-115 hype was that this will be full cure for most people out there. Obviously stump-tailed macaque results doesn’t translate same in humans.

Let’s wait and see what kind of results other patients will get from the trial.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
These pictures are taken post 6 months after last injection, so I have seen better results with min+finasteride after 6 months. Even in higher norwoods.

Crazy and amazing regrowth based on what?

HMI-115 hype was that this will be full cure for most people out there. Obviously stump-tailed macaque results doesn’t translate same in humans.

Let’s wait and see what kind of results other patients will get from the trial.
Some of the stump tailed macaques didn't respond to treatment, some got better results than others. 6 months is a full hair cycle in a macaque, which can make them respond faster. Let's just see what the final data shows.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is clearly improvement, I don't understand the complaints. The crown has improved quite a bit and the hair grew in front that was slippery bald. Apart from the fact that in the photo you can see that she has wet hair.

I have seen cases with surprising minoxidil and fines but only in people with little loss of time.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the source of the photos?

Also, you say the photos are 6 months after last dose, do you know whether he lost ground after he hot off HMI, or is this about how he looked directly after the trial? Did he get on anything else after he took the last dose of HMI?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, there's no question that these leaked HMI results are looking way short of the hype/hope. That's not debatable.

Now we are debating whether it's a total bust or not.

The 'Moeman' results suggested it might be a total zero. This new result suggest something like Finasteride or Minxidil. That's better than zero. It probably has enough commercial value to get it released.

"Waaa! Waaa! We already get just as much hair from Finasteride & Minoxidil!"

FFS. These drugs are not sports teams. We aren't picking sides here.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did he get on anything else after he took the last dose of HMI?

Oooh, that's a valid question. The guy could have finished the trial and then started taking Finasteride or minoxidil. That needs to be ruled out.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oooh, that's a valid question. The guy could have finished the trial and then started taking Finasteride or minoxidil. That needs to be ruled out.
Moeman would be the stupidest dude ever to somehow forget to mention that he started finasteride immediately after getting dosed HMI 115, I don't think he's that stupid though. His account looks legit so I don't think he's a plant that Hope Medicine placed on Reddit to hype it up either

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, there's no question that these leaked HMI results are looking way short of the hype/hope. That's not debatable.

Now we are debating whether it's a total bust or not.

The 'Moeman' results suggested it might be a total zero. This new result suggest something like Finasteride or Minxidil. That's better than zero. It probably has enough commercial value to get it released.

"Waaa! Waaa! We already get just as much hair from Finasteride & Minoxidil!"

FFS. These drugs are not sports teams. We aren't picking sides here.

What's the source of the photos?

Also, you say the photos are 6 months after last dose, do you know whether he lost ground after he hot off HMI, or is this about how he looked directly after the trial? Did he get on anything else after he took the last dose of HMI?

Just to be clear, the photos I posted are moeman and not a different trial participant. He posted the picture yesterday saying it was 6 months post-trial.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So far what we know is that all potentional new hair loss treatments/drugs can’t even replicate finasteride+min results.

Maybe in 10-15 years from now new generations will have more lucky than us.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
After Replicel, Histogen, Kintor, HMI, Amplifica will be another bust the dust.

Finasteride is still and it will be most relevant hair loss drug on market in next 10 years. Everything else is just too much hype based on mice models and waste of time. Animals and humans are not same. HMI-115 proove that. We still don’t know nothing about Androgenetic Alopecia, because it is much more complex system than we think it is.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay so maybe there's some hope.

Here's the trial participant before the Sinclair trial.
View attachment 186035

And here's the trial participant 6 months after the last dose of HMI-115. (2nd image is color corrected to fix dim lighting to better show scalp)
View attachment 186034View attachment 186036

So while I stand by that he had zero regrowth in the final trial photo, and he is still very much very visibly still severely balding in the bottom photo, it is hard for me to deny that there is clear terminal hair in this 6 months post-trial photo that did not exist in the before photo, which is what's important.

So if these photos are legitimate, it will be more interesting to see what it can do for people that still have moderate density.

But now I'm more curious to see this trial's terminal hair count values to see how they compare in relation to both these photos and to the minoxidil/finasteride trials' terminal hair count values.

This is so dissapointing. Compared to the Monkeys nearly nothing :(
Maybe Good for maintenance.

@Pegasus you Said that macques have the same hair loss like People. How do you think about the differences of HMI-115 now?

Otrebor

My Regimen
Reaction score
But from those photos it doesn't look that bad. Even assuming that he took finasteride, there was a great margin for improvement and in any case in "physiological" times. Then who knows how many years those areas have been empty, it is perfectly possible that the hair follows a gradual thickening just as their thinning was gradual. Even if we imply a greater and double speed, this would still mean a few years... Furthermore, I would not overlook the fact that with men the dosage, the frequency of injections and the time to improvement probably need to be further adjusted. How long had he been doing the initiations (before those 6 months)?

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But from those photos it doesn't look that bad. Even assuming that he took finasteride, there was a great margin for improvement and in any case in "physiological" times. Then who knows how many years those areas have been empty, it is perfectly possible that the hair follows a gradual thickening just as their thinning was gradual. Even if we imply a greater and double speed, this would still mean a few years... Furthermore, I would not overlook the fact that with men the dosage, the frequency of injections and the time to improvement probably need to be further adjusted. How long had he been doing the initiations (before those 6 months)?
I think he got every 2 Weeks an injection for months. The recent pictures were 6 months After the Last injection (so 1 Year After first injection)
Like you said. Could be worse.
But If you compare to the Monkeys (Look First Page of this thread) this is dissapointing.

We all thought that Monkey results would translate 1:1 to human

peladillo peach

My Regimen
Reaction score
Todo el mundo sólo está viendo si es lo suficientemente eficaz o no, pero más allá de eso, aunque sea un método muy eficaz, me gustaría saber cuántos de nosotros podríamos permitirnos pagar cada año lo que costará un tratamiento así. Porque Telogen Effluvium puedo decir que los tratamientos actuales con anticuerpos monoclonales son muy caros, tienen costos de producción muy altos.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Todo el mundo sólo está viendo si es lo suficientemente eficaz o no, pero más allá de eso, aunque sea un método muy eficaz, me gustaría saber cuántos de nosotros podríamos permitirnos pagar cada año lo que costará un tratamiento así. Porque Telogen Effluvium puedo decir que los tratamientos actuales con anticuerpos monoclonales son muy caros, tienen costos de producción muy altos.
I Can afford it.
But the effectivness is more important now then to know who could afford it

Otrebor

My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends on what you mean by 1:1. I think that the timing between animals and humans is different, also inherent to the diversity of the problem. do you know how long the monkeys were bald? 4 years in the life of a monkey is much longer than 4 in the life of a man.