HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you see even the pics taken by Sinclair? There is very clearly regrowth in those pics. Those pics are very clearly taken so as to not exaggerate the increase because they are internal pictures meant for objective analysis, so that they can decide whether or not to spend millions on further development. They decided to spend millions moving to phase II, so their eyes are better than yours.
Those are the pictures I'm referring to. Those are the ones that moeman later claimed aren't actually him after he decided to go on his spite crusade. I'm not even counting the ones people stalked his wife's instagram to get, like the ones of him before the trial, and the ones of him using toppik long after the trial ended, even though all of them demonstrate no regrowth post-trial.

But it doesn't even matter if those trial pics are of him specifically or not, there is still no regrowth. I will admit that at first glance it looks like there is, just like some of the Brotzu pics. But if you actually look closely there are significant parting differences that create the illusion of growth in those areas.

The problem is I can't convince you there isn't regrowth and you can't convince me there is, because our evidence is the same. We've both seen the same pics. So either your eyes are wrong or my eyes are wrong.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those are the pictures I'm referring to. Those are the ones that moeman later claimed aren't actually him after he decided to go on his spite crusade. I'm not even counting the ones people stalked his wife's instagram to get, like the ones of him before the trial, and the ones of him using toppik long after the trial ended, even though all of them demonstrate no regrowth post-trial.

But it doesn't even matter if those trial pics are of him specifically or not, there is still no regrowth. I will admit that at first glance it looks like there is, just like some of the Brotzu pics. But if you actually look closely there are significant parting differences that create the illusion of growth in those areas.

The problem is I can't convince you there isn't regrowth and you can't convince me there is, because our evidence is the same. We've both seen the same pics. So either your eyes are wrong or my eyes are wrong.
He never claimed they weren't him. He's not going to say they are because he obviously can't release them, and he's not going to lie and say explicitly that they aren't him. All he can do is say nothing, which is exactly what he did. Stay delusional. You probably actually believed Brotzu and all the other scams. You got hurt so many times that you can't trust when something is real. This one is actually real. It doesn't appear to be as good as we hoped, but it has no side effects and provides some regrowth.

People have been spoiled by the sheer number of people on reddit. We get to see the best responses out of millions of users, and most are on combination therapies. It is not representative of what you can expect. Those pictures are usually heavily frauded too. The typical minoxidil or finasteride user does not get what you would consider regrowth. The official finasteride and minoxidil trials obviously did not have any patients with an impressive visual response, since they never presented any photos. Let's just wait for the data from HMI. There is a good chance the terminal hair count numbers will be better than minoxidil or finasteride.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He never claimed they weren't him. He's not going to say they are because he obviously can't release them, and he's not going to lie and say explicitly that they aren't him. All he can do is say nothing, which is exactly what he did. Stay delusional. You probably actually believed Brotzu and all the other scams. You got hurt so many times that you can't trust when something is real. This one is actually real. It doesn't appear to be as good as we hoped, but it has no side effects and provides some regrowth.

People have been spoiled by the sheer number of people on reddit. We get to see the best responses out of millions of users, and most are on combination therapies. It is not representative of what you can expect. Those pictures are usually heavily frauded too. The typical minoxidil or finasteride user does not get what you would consider regrowth. The official finasteride and minoxidil trials obviously did not have any patients with an impressive visual response, since they never presented any photos. Let's just wait for the data from HMI. There is a good chance the terminal hair count numbers will be better than minoxidil or finasteride.

All you have to do is use your eyes. You have the pictures. Look at the differences. Look closely. All the coverage differences are explained by different hair directions and slightly longer hair. You'd think that a professional trial would keep it shaved at the exact same length and direction, but clearly they did not.

There's a reason people do combovers. It's because combing your hair in certain directions covers more scalp. And longer hair provides more general scalp coverage. However long hair comes with a caveat that the trial pictures demonstrate: It causes even less scalp coverage at the places the long hair starts to gather. Look at the swirl and where the hair is parted in the after pics. There's much less hair than the before pics. Why? Because all the hair stemming from those areas is getting parted in different directions and thus the distance between them grew. The before pics don't have that problem. You can even see areas with scalp in the after pics that had complete coverage in the before pics. I'm telling you, there's no regrowth at all.

Are you even balding? How do you not know this?

I have no doubt the data will show an increased hair count similar to Finasteride and Minoxidil. If I remember right the Brotzu lotion did as well.
A lot of PRP data shows a much higher hair/cm² than minoxidil.

If this worked as well in humans as it did in the macaque trial, it would be as close to a cure as we've ever been. But all evidence so far unfortunately shows that it doesn't.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have hope. I don't care if you do or don't.
I just want spectators reading this that moeman's hair is an example that it doesn't work, not an example that it does work.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I didn’t see any picture, but I think that if the hair recovery had been good, there wouldn't be two forum members arguing about whether there was improvement or not. Therefore, my conclusion without seeing any photos is: there is no improvement

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t see any picture, but I think that if the hair recovery had been good, there wouldn't be two forum members arguing about whether there was improvement or not. Therefore, my conclusion without seeing any photos is: there is no improvement
Kind of dumb. Some of the people on here would claim there is no improvement if they saw the pictures from the minoxidil trial. All that matters is the official data. If there was no improvement they wouldn't be doing a phase II now.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
All you have to do is use your eyes. You have the pictures. Look at the differences. Look closely. All the coverage differences are explained by different hair directions and slightly longer hair. You'd think that a professional trial would keep it shaved at the exact same length and direction, but clearly they did not.

There's a reason people do combovers. It's because combing your hair in certain directions covers more scalp. And longer hair provides more general scalp coverage. However long hair comes with a caveat that the trial pictures demonstrate: It causes even less scalp coverage at the places the long hair starts to gather. Look at the swirl and where the hair is parted in the after pics. There's much less hair than the before pics. Why? Because all the hair stemming from those areas is getting parted in different directions and thus the distance between them grew. The before pics don't have that problem. You can even see areas with scalp in the after pics that had complete coverage in the before pics. I'm telling you, there's no regrowth at all.

Are you even balding? How do you not know this?

I have no doubt the data will show an increased hair count similar to Finasteride and Minoxidil. If I remember right the Brotzu lotion did as well.
A lot of PRP data shows a much higher hair/cm² than minoxidil.

If this worked as well in humans as it did in the macaque trial, it would be as close to a cure as we've ever been. But all evidence so far unfortunately shows that it doesn't.

I'm not saying you shouldn't have hope. I don't care if you do or don't.
I just want spectators reading this that moeman's hair is an example that it doesn't work, not an example that it does work.
You are lying to people. Moeman's hair is an example that it does work. Everyone who has seen it agrees there is some improvement except for you. I don't have time to waste arguing with idiots, so this will be my last reply to you. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Go ahead and repeat yourself some more, but don't @ me

Last edited:

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are lying to people. Moeman's hair is an example that it does work. Everyone who has seen it agrees there is some improvement except for you. I don't have time to waste arguing with idiots, so this will be my last reply to you. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Go ahead and repeat yourself some more, but don't @ me

I'm really trying to be as charitable as I can by saying that at first glance it looks like there is regrowth. But a close examination shows that it's smoke and mirrors caused by longer hair combed in different directions that provides more scalp coverage. There isn't any more terminal hair in the after-pic than in the before-pic.

Anyone with hair like his knows slightly longer hair that is swept to the side covers more scalp, exactly like in the after-pic. It's too short in the before-pic to do that. But you can see more concentrated bare scalp in the after-pic where that hair is gathering together for the sweep. If there was regrowth, those extra bare spots in the after-pic wouldn't exist. And you can even see a spot in the upperleft crown in the before-pic that has complete coverage, but is very thin and can see bare scalp underneath in the after-pic. This is because the hair is clumped and swept differently due to a slight length increase, and that direction change provides the appearance of more coverage in the left/lowerleft. It really is so simple. I'm sorry. Again, if you have his before-pic hair, you know for a fact that if you let it grow a tiny bit longer and sweep it, you get his after-pic hair.

But I'll even go as far to agree that a majority of people that see the pics would agree with you that there is regrowth. Unfortunately they're wrong. I wish they were right, but I guess it really doesn't matter what I or you or anyone else believes. It doesn't change the end result, so you're right that arguing is pointless.

I just don't want people to get their hopes on based on misinformation that moeman hair is clear evidence that it works when it isn't.

Anyone can type "hmi-115 trial" into google images and see the trial pic.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't it phase 1 where the drug is tested superficially, to find out if it is harmful? the dose must be optimized in the following phases. I would wait for the results of phase 2 to be able to give a more confident opinion.

About the guy, how do we know if what he says is real? In any case, I have seen the photos, and I must say that anyone who believes that a drug will regrow hair in a slippery area, I think he is very wrong on the subject of hair loss. The guy has a completely bald forehead, so some of you are looking at the issue in the wrong way.

pegasus2 I'm glad to read you again.

sunlight2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm instantly suspicious of any trial where the 'after' pics feature longer hair. As acbrantlin points out, the judicious arranging of longer hair to get coverage is one of the daily rituals of hairloss...anyone around NW2/3 knows this. It just seems the most basic of trial protocols that the hair in before/after pics would be roughly the same length (and short/buzzed), so that regrowth could be easily seen.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm instantly suspicious of any trial where the 'after' pics feature longer hair. As acbrantlin points out, the judicious arranging of longer hair to get coverage is one of the daily rituals of hairloss...anyone around NW2/3 knows this. It just seems the most basic of trial protocols that the hair in before/after pics would be roughly the same length (and short/buzzed), so that regrowth could be easily seen.
All that matters is the trichoscope pics. IIRC those were circulated as well, and showed definite improvement. That can't be faked.

Kojakjr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So we get another drug which we have lots of crosstalk, but few actual users. The drug/antibody can be purchased… but after skimming through this thread.. nobody of much significance… I’ll probably have to buy it to see if it does anything.. I’ve been using a combination of Duasteride, Minoxidil, Lanaprost, Peptides w) some success. I don’t really understand prolactin mechanism.. perhaps it has something to do with shedding or not shedding. Who knows?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
So we get another drug which we have lots of crosstalk, but few actual users. The drug/antibody can be purchased… but after skimming through this thread.. nobody of much significance… I’ll probably have to buy it to see if it does anything.. I’ve been using a combination of Duasteride, Minoxidil, Lanaprost, Peptides w) some success. I don’t really understand prolactin mechanism.. perhaps it has something to do with shedding or not shedding. Who knows?
The drug can only be purchased for research use. They won't sell it to you unless you have a verifiable laboratory. It's also very expensive. It would cost you six figures to buy enough for one person.

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really trying to be as charitable as I can by saying that at first glance it looks like there is regrowth. But a close examination shows that it's smoke and mirrors caused by longer hair combed in different directions that provides more scalp coverage. There isn't any more terminal hair in the after-pic than in the before-pic.

Anyone with hair like his knows slightly longer hair that is swept to the side covers more scalp, exactly like in the after-pic. It's too short in the before-pic to do that. But you can see more concentrated bare scalp in the after-pic where that hair is gathering together for the sweep. If there was regrowth, those extra bare spots in the after-pic wouldn't exist. And you can even see a spot in the upperleft crown in the before-pic that has complete coverage, but is very thin and can see bare scalp underneath in the after-pic. This is because the hair is clumped and swept differently due to a slight length increase, and that direction change provides the appearance of more coverage in the left/lowerleft. It really is so simple. I'm sorry. Again, if you have his before-pic hair, you know for a fact that if you let it grow a tiny bit longer and sweep it, you get his after-pic hair.

But I'll even go as far to agree that a majority of people that see the pics would agree with you that there is regrowth. Unfortunately they're wrong. I wish they were right, but I guess it really doesn't matter what I or you or anyone else believes. It doesn't change the end result, so you're right that arguing is pointless.

I just don't want people to get their hopes on based on misinformation that moeman hair is clear evidence that it works when it isn't.

Anyone can type "hmi-115 trial" into google images and see the trial pic.
It's been awhile since I've seen the wedding photos, but IIRC his before photos seemed to indicate that he had little to no hair in the frontal third. Wouldn't that make it impossible to use fibers in the front? I felt that there was regrowth but only a similar outcome as using minoxidil. Not as good as the macaques but still something.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've seen the wedding photos, but IIRC his before photos seemed to indicate that he had little to no hair in the frontal third. Wouldn't that make it impossible to use fibers in the front? I felt that there was regrowth but only a similar outcome as using minoxidil. Not as good as the macaques but still something.
Ok so the idea is to inject in our blood an experimental monoclonal antibody vaccine every 2 weeks with unknown side effects, but with potential dangerous side effects in the long term, in order to have a small hair regrowth (or no regrowth at all according some members).

And I didn’t say anything about the price. But even for free, I have my doubts…

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so the idea is to inject in our blood an experimental monoclonal antibody vaccine every 2 weeks with unknown side effects, but with potential dangerous side effects in the long term, in order to have a small hair regrowth (or no regrowth at all according some members).

And I didn’t say anything about the price. But even for free, I have my doubts…
Moe had no side effects. I guess no new treatments are allowed because we can't know for certain the longterm effects until we are all old. You can log off now since you are restricted to finasteride and minoxidil forever

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moe had no side effects. I guess no new treatments are allowed because we can't know for certain the longterm effects until we are all old. You can log off now since you are restricted to finasteride and minoxidil forever
I don’t take finasteride, I did it during several years and since I stopped, I am still suffering side effects.

For me the solution should be something like Amplifica, or hair cloning. Something healthy, not experimental vaccines with little to no regrowth.