HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
before this sh*t storm about Moeman, I spoke to him and he told me that he was quite satisfied with the results and the evident regrowth of his hair.
I honestly don't know if this is true and if there has been actual regrowth of his hair.
What I sincerely ask you is to no longer involve this poor person, whose fault was exposing himself on the web to try to share this new therapy and his path with others.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
before this sh*t storm about Moeman, I spoke to him and he told me that he was quite satisfied with the results and the evident regrowth of his hair.
I honestly don't know if this is true and if there has been actual regrowth of his hair.
What I sincerely ask you is to no longer involve this poor person, whose fault was exposing himself on the web to try to share this new therapy and his path with others.

Your conversation with him is meaningless. His public reddit comments still exist. And for better or worse, the pictures exist. With both of those together, we're able to objectively deduce that he's just another delusional hair loss sufferer that thought he saw results from a treatment when in fact there were none whatsoever. It's that simple.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your conversation with him is meaningless. His public reddit comments still exist. And for better or worse, the pictures exist. With both of those together, we're able to objectively deduce that he's just another delusional hair loss sufferer that thought he saw results from a treatment when in fact there were none whatsoever. It's that simple.

Can you guys fill in those of us who are not in the know? I assume this is related to something that played out on Tressless?

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IDGAF if he grew another dick on his forehead. He's still only one trialist.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update: October 27, 2023

Hope Medicine and Chime Biologics Enter Manufacturing Agreement​

Great news! Hope Medicine (China) and Chime Biologics (China) have partnered to “speed up” the manufacture of the first-in-class monoclonal antibody drug HMI-115. Chime Biologics is a leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO). The two companies are committed to commercialization of HMI-115 for the treatment of both androgenetic alopecia and endometriosis.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think in the trials they recovered 100% of the hair.

The only problem is to inject this vaccine. After the covid vaccine with heart attack and stroke as a normal side effects...

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think in the trials they recovered 100% of the hair.

The only problem is to inject this vaccine. After the covid vaccine with heart attack and stroke as a normal side effects...
Not every vaccin has this side affect lol

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
is it still over on discord? dm me tbf

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is moe?
Moe is the guy on Tressless who participated in the HMI-115 phase I trial. He got pretty good results, but nothing as impressive as the macaques. Perhaps because macaques aren't slick bald. It makes you wonder how HMI-115 would work combined with something like Pelage's drug that can activate HFSCs on slick bald scalp.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moe is a guy on tressless who claims to have gotten great results.

However the leaked pics demonstrate zero regrowth whatsoever, with no reliable evidence of maintenance either.

He also has a wife that participated in the same trial who somehow got less of this perceived 'regrowth' that he himself claims to have gotten. So somehow she got less than zero regrowth.

So that's 2 participants out of only 16 total in the trial that got no regrowth or any demonstrable evidence of maintenance.

It's great that Hope seems confident and again, I would be thrilled if this worked. Of course I want it to work.

However people are still confident in PRP and laser hair hats too. It all goes to show that hair loss sufferers are very lucrative suckers for companies to be so confident in funding bogus treatments, especially ones where they have some attractive data they can use to market with, like the macaque trial.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Moe is a guy on tressless who claims to have gotten great results.

However the leaked pics demonstrate zero regrowth whatsoever, with no reliable evidence of maintenance either.

He also has a wife that participated in the same trial who somehow got less of this perceived 'regrowth' that he himself claims to have gotten. So somehow she got less than zero regrowth.

So that's 2 participants out of only 16 total in the trial that got no regrowth or any demonstrable evidence of maintenance.

It's great that Hope seems confident and again, I would be thrilled if this worked. Of course I want it to work.

However people are still confident in PRP and laser hair hats too. It all goes to show that hair loss sufferers are very lucrative suckers for companies to be so confident in funding bogus treatments, especially ones where they have some attractive data they can use to market with, like the macaque trial.
The leaked pics show clear regrowth. It might not be as much as we you wanted, but don't spread lies

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The leaked pics show clear regrowth. It might not be as much as we you wanted, but don't spread lies
Lmao. Do you remember how many people on this forum claimed to have seen regrowth in all the Brotzu pics? The very same thing has happened in every hyped treatment on this very forum over the past 20 years. On threads that you yourself have participated in. Every time pics appeared, at least half of the people in the thread argued that they saw clear regrowth. Regrowth that didn't exist. Yet people devoutly argued for dozens of pages that there was.

There is absolutely no regrowth in the moeman pics. It is clear as day, but obviously not for a lot of active people on this forum. Any semblance of regrowth that you're tricked into seeing is simply due to a difference in how the hair is parted.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao. Do you remember how many people on this forum claimed to have seen regrowth in all the Brotzu pics? The very same thing has happened in every hyped treatment on this very forum over the past 20 years. On threads that you yourself have participated in. Every time pics appeared, at least half of the people in the thread argued that they saw clear regrowth. Regrowth that didn't exist. Yet people devoutly argued for dozens of pages that there was.

There is absolutely no regrowth in the moeman pics. It is clear as day, but obviously not for a lot of active people on this forum. Any semblance of regrowth that you're tricked into seeing is simply due to a difference in how the hair is parted.
Did you even see the pics taken by Sinclair? There is very clearly regrowth in those pics. Those pics are very clearly taken so as to not exaggerate the increase because they are internal pictures meant for objective analysis, so that they can decide whether or not to spend millions on further development. They decided to spend millions moving to phase II, so their eyes are better than yours.

Last edited: