HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Normal hair dies slowly, but hair treated with finasteride and minoxidil will die very quickly if you stop the treatment.What is missing in the treated hair?
This is a good question, which few people are looking for an answer to, there are only suggestions that DGT accumulates like a "dam", and then a "flood" occurs.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
talking of twins...

Prince Harry is finally catching up with his slapcel brother. I wonder if any of them had medication. They actually started massive balding at similar age despite everyone saying he wouldn't go bald like his bro

View attachment 181405

This is his genetic destiny... brutal

View attachment 181406

TLDR: you can't escape your genetic predisposition, its just a matter of time.
You take siblings as an example, but not twins, this is a little different.

Identical twins are interesting in that their baldness must occur at the same time and in general according to the same pattern. When one goes bald and the other doesn't, it begs the question of genetic theory and the question of how much the environment is involved. By environment, I don't mean what you drink, where you walk and what you breathe, I mean chronic diseases, infections, injuries, etc.

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
You take siblings as an example, but not twins, this is a little different.

Identical twins are interesting in that their baldness must occur at the same time and in general according to the same pattern. When one goes bald and the other doesn't, it begs the question of genetic theory and the question of how much the environment is involved. By environment, I don't mean what you drink, where you walk and what you breathe, I mean chronic diseases, infections, injuries, etc.
It's an interesting observation, but I don't think I've seen a case of a bald twin and the other a NW1, just more like lagging a little behind. I think environmental factors do play a role, but ultimately don't decide your destiny.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an interesting observation, but I don't think I've seen a case of a bald twin and the other a NW1, just more like lagging a little behind. I think environmental factors do play a role, but ultimately don't decide your destiny.
Right, I thought the same until I saw this post. Maybe of course a person is lying, but I honestly do not see any need for this.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, I thought the same until I saw this post. Maybe of course a person is lying, but I honestly do not see any need for this.
Interesting. Identical twins tend to practice the same lifestyle so usually you wouldn't see the full potential for environmental differences in them as they have by and large the same environment. You do see more hair loss in the twin that smokes, but not that significant. I think it's pretty uncommon for one twin to do all the things that promote early Androgenetic Alopecia whereas the other one does none of them. If that were the case then maybe you would see a more significant difference. Perhaps that's what is happening to that twin, or perhaps he took a medication that triggered his Androgenetic Alopecia. I would like to talk to him and try to pinpoint what it could be.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my twin broter is nw1 i'm Norwood 3.5/4 he's been maintaining on dutasteride + massie dose of topical minoxidil for 9 years now when i stopped using treatment 4 years ago and reeceeded a lot , im going back on it so let'ss see as i'm mentally unstable and hop on and off minoxidil due to sides

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
my twin broter is nw1 i'm Norwood 3.5/4 he's been maintaining on dutasteride + massie dose of topical minoxidil for 9 years now when i stopped using treatment 4 years ago and reeceeded a lot , im going back on it so let'ss see as i'm mentally unstable and hop on and off minoxidil due to sides
Thanks for sharing. Did you start treatment at the same time as him, and were you also NW1 until you quit treatment?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Did you start treatment at the same time as him, and were you also NW1 until you quit treatment?
we did start on finasteride in 2013 or 2012 we were both exactly Norwood 0/0.5 perfect density but obsessed with our hair . regular dose of finasteride + min did't work so we found that using minoxidil in massie dosage ( 10+ ml) was what was really working for us . after 4 years due to facial sies i decided to drop min and switch to dutasteride but my hairline kept receding so i quit totally but as i started approching Norwood 3.5/4 this year and seeing how hideous i looked i'm trying to at least stop it by going back on dutasteride + massie dose of min to try to maintain until hmi. he is on dutasteride + minoxidil himself and it's working well for his hairline recession he just lost some density . btw we lie together in the same house and we hae the same exact lifestyle so it's not a factor here , he is michel sapin from the forum

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. Identical twins tend to practice the same lifestyle so usually you wouldn't see the full potential for environmental differences in them as they have by and large the same environment. You do see more hair loss in the twin that smokes, but not that significant. I think it's pretty uncommon for one twin to do all the things that promote early Androgenetic Alopecia whereas the other one does none of them. If that were the case then maybe you would see a more significant difference. Perhaps that's what is happening to that twin, or perhaps he took a medication that triggered his Androgenetic Alopecia. I would like to talk to him and try to pinpoint what it could be.
I agree. It would be interesting to know how they are both doing today. Also, if you haven't read this post, here he is talking about his father and brother, who does not use any medication for baldness.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. It would be interesting to know how they are both doing today. Also, if you haven't read this post, here he is talking about his father and brother, who does not use any medication for baldness.

He does say he is 45 and has been losing hair for 1.5 years. He has very minor hair loss, especially for his age. Perhaps his brother is just a few years behind him.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He does say he is 45 and has been losing hair for 1.5 years. He has very minor hair loss, especially for his age. Perhaps his brother is just a few years behind him.
That's right, he also says that his baldness started aggressively and suddenly. Apparently we will never know for sure what happened to his brother and can only guess, since he has not been here for quite some time.

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
we did start on finasteride in 2013 or 2012 we were both exactly Norwood 0/0.5 perfect density but obsessed with our hair . regular dose of finasteride + min did't work so we found that using minoxidil in massie dosage ( 10+ ml) was what was really working for us . after 4 years due to facial sies i decided to drop min and switch to dutasteride but my hairline kept receding so i quit totally but as i started approching Norwood 3.5/4 this year and seeing how hideous i looked i'm trying to at least stop it by going back on dutasteride + massie dose of min to try to maintain until hmi. he is on dutasteride + minoxidil himself and it's working well for his hairline recession he just lost some density . btw we lie together in the same house and we hae the same exact lifestyle so it's not a factor here , he is michel sapin from the forum
Out of curiosity, did you do 10ml of min in 10 different applications during the day or just increase the amount applied morning and evening? I personally found benefits using min 3 times a day, so a total daily dose of 3ml, but stopped due to it being quite arduous to keep up and of course the benefits went when I stopped.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
Normal hair dies slowly, but hair treated with finasteride and minoxidil will die very quickly if you stop the treatment.What is missing in the treated hair?

This is a good question, which few people are looking for an answer to, there are only suggestions that DGT accumulates like a "dam", and then a "flood" occurs.

if you’re on minoxidil only, and you drop it, then this is likely true because minoxidil has been growing hair despite the continued DHT attack on your follicles.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen any evidence that finasteride cessation leads to catch-up loss however. As far as I’m aware, if you stop finasteride your hairloss starts at the same pace it was at before you began the medication.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil fastens the hair growth cycles. The famous initial shedding is literally an artificial syncronization of follicles entering a new anagen phase (3-5yrs phase). So starting and stopping minoxidil several times is a slippery slope imo

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you’re on minoxidil only, and you drop it, then this is likely true because minoxidil has been growing hair despite the continued DHT attack on your follicles.

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen any evidence that finasteride cessation leads to catch-up loss however. As far as I’m aware, if you stop finasteride your hairloss starts at the same pace it was at before you began the medication.
After you stop finasteride, you will lose all the hair it has retained and grown back at an accelerated rate. There are many such stories. As for those hairs that by this time have not been exposed to DHT, most likely they will remain and will fall out at the same rate as before.

Feramon1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, did you do 10ml of min in 10 different applications during the day or just increase the amount applied morning and evening? I personally found benefits using min 3 times a day, so a total daily dose of 3ml, but stopped due to it being quite arduous to keep up and of course the benefits went when I stopped.
I heard about it, my friend takes minoxidil 4 times a day and says that it works, maybe there is something to it. Now I imagined what would happen if I took it 4 times a day orally.

volosatyjj_chelovek_17_foto_1.jpg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ficking hell MAN

you got me so f*****g excited

Monoclonal antibodies is the future and they’re already used as treatment for so many other diseases. I gave a presentation about it at my university class once, this sh*t gets me so excited.

Also I am not surprised Bayer refused any interest in its application for MBP, I made a thread about this that a cure for baldness will never come because big pharma isn’t interested and only fringe scientists might make it happen.

So f*****g awesome that we lucked out with this working for MBP for endometriosis. They will push it for endometriosis and once approved and safety data confirm it’s safe, it can be used off label for MBP. The doctors will use it just like oral min started being used for MBP

f***, makes me not want to get a hair transplant. The results from those bald monkeys is something else

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lack of safety concerns = in a country full of political prisoners, there are no safety concerns. They just took NW5 Uygur and made him NW0.
The only good thing ever to happen to those poor Uighurs lmao