HMI-115 PRLR antibody: The Most Promising Treatment Ever

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are recruiting now. Scroll to the bottom
too bad (that they wouldnt accept me) I'm a Norwood 1 but HEAVY diffuse thinner ... my hairlooks looks like female hair-loos almost

Anyway, watch this guy's 1 year old opinion on the subject

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
too bad (that they wouldnt accept me) I'm a Norwood 1 but HEAVY diffuse thinner ... my hairlooks looks like female hair-loos almost

I have seen it. While I respect his opinion of finasteride he's flat out wrong about this. He was unaware of the way the drug works when that video was made

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could it be possible that they have already tested this in humans (off record) just to make sure it works? After all, clinical trials are expensive and it would be a bummer to have it approved to go on clinical trials just to fail. It's china after all, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to persuade some old bald dude to get the treatment just to make sure it works before spending money on the trials...once they know it works, then they do the official trials

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could it be possible that they have already tested this in humans (off record) just to make sure it works? After all, clinical trials are expensive and it would be a bummer to have it approved to go on clinical trials just to fail. It's china after all, I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to persuade some old bald dude to get the treatment just to make sure it works before spending money on the trials...once they know it works, then they do the official trials
I would be surprised if they hadn't, given that they founded the company based solely on this drug and raised more money than any hair loss company in history. No one in China would care so it seems to me that they would certainly test it before buying it given the lack of safety concerns

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you Send them pictures of your diffused hair or Did you Go to them and they watched your hair in the clinic?

i cant understand that they don’t Want to Check the effects on diffuse hair loss as this could be the best results to get…

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This sh*t may cost a lot :(
Hope we will have news soon....
I think more and more about FUE :)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you Send them pictures of your diffused hair or Did you Go to them and they watched your hair in the clinic?

i cant understand that they don’t Want to Check the effects on diffuse hair loss as this could be the best results to get…
Because that could be thyroid-related hair loss, stress, atopic dermatitis, or anything. They want people who they know have only androgenetic alopecia

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to raise a secure crowdfounding for the company? On Tressless they are 110.000, if they are willing to donate just 10$ per person we can achive 1.100.000$, is not much in the pharma world but it can be usefull...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because that could be thyroid-related hair loss, stress, atopic dermatitis, or anything. They want people who they know have only androgenetic alopecia
Do you think they wouldnt also Trial some diffuse Thinners in Phase II ?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it possible to raise a secure crowdfounding for the company? On Tressless they are 110.000, if they are willing to donate just 10$ per person we can achive 1.100.000$, is not much in the pharma world but it can be usefull...
They don't need the money. Don't do this. They have more than enough to conduct the phase 2.
Do you think they wouldnt also Trial some diffuse Thinners in Phase II ?
I'm sure they are. There are lots of NW3-5 diffuse thinners. They aren't going to accept people with no temple loss at all.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be surprised if they hadn't, given that they founded the company based solely on this drug and raised more money than any hair loss company in history. No one in China would care so it seems to me that they would certainly test it before buying it given the lack of safety concerns
Lack of safety concerns = in a country full of political prisoners, there are no safety concerns. They just took NW5 Uygur and made him NW0.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They will be recruiting soon but only for Norwood-Hamilton scales 3v, 4 and 5.
The clinical trial page says the estimated completion date is March 2024.

How come there is no group buy about this? Not endorsing it, just saying it seems there was a group buy about everything

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's not a coincidence that Xi hairline is Perfect
xi line.PNG

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How come there is no group buy about this? Not endorsing it, just saying it seems there was a group buy about everything
we are talking about an antibody... I haven't got a single clue what it even lookslike but it probably needs to be stored in liquid nitrogen or something. Doesn't seem like it will be sold on Alibaba or TaoBao any time soon

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score

Cost. It's not easy to produce a monoclonal antibody. The people who synthesize small molecules for us don't have the capability to produce antibodies.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a Spanish published researcher in practice (https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Oscar-M-Moreno-Arrones-2138378114). He participated in some of the biggest Oral Minoxidil newer studies and attends all the latest congress and research. Recently he made a video about upcoming HMI-115.

This is some of the things he said since I have no time to translate everything:

He says that the relation of Prolactin on hairloss has been known for many years esp. for Telogen Efflivium and disruption in hair cycles, but he is very skeptic on its minituarization effect in humans (despite showing positive link on rat and monkey initial trials). He is not sold on the prolactin angle vs minituarization basically.

He is fully aware of prolactin implications on hairloss, method of action, who is in charge of the trials and how the drug will be administered and still skeptical about it for some reason.

Conclusion: "I believe its efficacy will be complimentary - no way that it will be a new paradigm in reversing minituarization as a standalone treatment. I predict its efficacy will be similar to oral minoxidil in low doses."

Of course this is his opinion and is purely speculative and meaningless until the trial results come up. Just throwing for extra opinions on the matter (always good if people with credentials can comment on it).

(source)

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy is a Spanish published researcher in practice (https://www.researchgate.net/scientific-contributions/Oscar-M-Moreno-Arrones-2138378114). He participated in some of the biggest Oral Minoxidil newer studies and attends all the latest congress and research. Recently he made a video about upcoming HMI-115.

This is some of the things he said since I have no time to translate everything:

He says that the relation of Prolactin on hairloss has been known for many years esp. for Telogen Efflivium and disruption in hair cycles, but he is very skeptic on its minituarization effect in humans (despite showing positive link on rat and monkey initial trials).

He is fully aware of prolactin implications on hairloss, method of action, who is in charge of the trials and how the drug will be administered and still skeptical about it for some reason.

Conclusion: "I believe its efficacy will be complimentary - no way that it will be a new paradigm as a standalone treatment. I predict its efficacy will be similar to oral minoxidil in low doses."

Of course this is his opinion and is purely speculative and meaningless until the trial results come up. Just throwing for extra opinions on the matter (always good if people with credentials can comment on it).

(source)
Fair enough, but unless he can articulate a reason for that opinion then it's just an opinion. Let's hope he's wrong. I strongly feel that he is wrong. I will post more on that later, and if he comes to read the thread I think he will change his mind once all the data is posted.

Nostro300

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough, but unless he can articulate a reason for that opinion then it's just an opinion. Let's hope he's wrong. I strongly feel that he is wrong. I will post more on that later, and if he comes to read the thread I think he will change his mind once all the data is posted.
Agreed. just his reputation alone is meaningless to the subject at hand. Everyone is skeptical about this subject. Hairloss cures are like UFOs stories, we have seen so many turn out to be complete blunders that we become biased into not believing them and I think that's actually a fair approach. I will believe it when I see it attitude isn't bad since it can save you time.
It would have been great if the monkey study had included a minoxidil and finasteride group to compare results...

Also, I'm intrigued with the fact that the drug keeps working after cessation of usage (Are the Prolactin receptors permanently turned off in the hair?)

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They don't need the money. Don't do this. They have more than enough to conduct the phase 2.

I'm sure they are. There are lots of NW3-5 diffuse thinners. They aren't going to accept people with no temple loss at all.
So you say that diffuse thinner have Zero Chances For getting in Phase II Trial?