Histogen Phase 3 Started In Mexico A

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
New histogen news:

SAN DIEGO, Sept. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the body’s natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, today announced completion of patient dosing for the week 6 treatment timepoint in its Phase 1b/2a clinical trial of HST-001, designed to assess the safety, tolerability and indicators of efficacy of HST-001 for the treatment of androgenic alopecia in men.

“We are pleased to have accomplished the second of three treatment timepoints in our HST-001 trial and we remain on track to announce top line data results in the fourth quarter of this year,” said Richard W. Pascoe, Histogen’s President and CEO. “HST-001, if approved, could be a first-in-class product given its potential to stimulate new long-lasting hair growth in contrast to existing therapies that focus on reducing hair loss.”

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-...-2a-Trial-for-Androgenic-Alopecia-in-Men.html

Sounds good, but it's histogen so....yeah

Its nice they seem to have funds according to their financial reports and are progressing at a fairly steady past for the past year-ish despite the setbacks.

If were lucky we will have a super solid growth factor + other good stuff like follistatin treatment in 10 years or so. Until then we still have exosome, lysed platlets and good activated prp which all have similar modalities.

Just shave it bro 5 more years

HST-001 isn't a cure.

Shave or decide to fight a very expensive war against hair loss. That being said if you have the money and are willing to pay, regenerative therapies + transplants from a good surgeon will get most people to a pretty good hairline. HST-001 is just another tool to help improve things. Nothing on the horizon is a cure unless hair cloning is solved. Even then you still have the same issue. You will need to pay fat stacks.

Last edited:

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its nice they seem to have funds according to their financial reports and are progressing at a fairly steady past for the past year-ish despite the setbacks.

If were lucky we will have a super solid growth factor + other good stuff like follistatin treatment in 10 years or so. Until then we still have exosome, lysed platlets and good activated prp which all have similar modalities.

HST-001 isn't a cure.

Shave or decide to fight a very expensive war against hair loss. That being said if you have the money and are willing to pay, regenerative therapies + transplants from a good surgeon will get most people to a pretty good hairline. HST-001 is just another tool to help improve things. Nothing on the horizon is a cure unless hair cloning is solved. Even then you still have the same issue. You will need to pay fat stacks.

did you just recommend prp?!?

now we can’t trust anything you say :-(

nameless2

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

So after everyone sees this video, why is it that we should feel extra sympathy for bald women?

I'm not saying we should be happy when a woman loses her hair because to be happy about women losing their hair would be wicked. It does not please me in any way to see a woman losing her hair. What I'm saying is that I do not feel one drop more sympathy for a woman who loses her hair than I feel for a man who loses his hair. And IMO that is how things should be.

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no excitement for histogen. They clearly are in no rush. They enjoy buying new rides and vacations with their investor money...watch, next mini phase wont occur until late December. Why would you need to wait that long, especially when you do t even have a large number of trial participants. Fishy

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The man is very short and is ugly. Even with hair he is doomed. Being bald doesn't change anything with his attractiveness since he was already to the ground in the beginning.

Stop being low iq

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Data should be available then by December? If it ends up being any good I anticipate everyone on this forum doing a group buy in DIY injections. Oof

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Data should be available then by December? If it ends up being any good I anticipate everyone on this forum doing a group buy in DIY injections. Oof
think there's some stem cells involved which can't be group bought from China. For the other ingredients, this was investigated and it would be super expensive unless we got 100+ people to commit.