Here's An Update On My Case. I Dropped 1 Norwood In A Month Or So. Need Advice.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Everyone says get on finasteride which is good advice, but after you do, look into wounding (microneedling, dermarolling). If your hair loss is so recent, you might be able to gain a lot of it back quickly.

I've been microneedling with a Derminator for about 2 years and have regrown most of a norwood. Huge cosmetic improvement in this case. Totally worth trying. Topical antiandrogens can make it more effective, this thread is a good start.

Im considering this, but the derminator has a tiny *** surface, so it would seem like an exercise in insanity trying to cover the scalp with it, even the crown and hairline and temples only. How about a regular dermaroller? how many mm of penetration and how often to use it? do you apply topicals right away or wait? I just dont know what to do about wounding regime, some say to go hardcore once a month, others only very superficial wounding daily.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think minoxidil will keep you shedding more than if you don't use it but I also believe its useless without finasteride. Just my opinion. Remember, not everyone responds well to every treatment they use. You have so many factors that can contribute to hair loss just like I do. We both are older than 40. We both have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. We obviously both have the balding gene. I don't remember you talking about your family history with hair loss. Is there balding with your dad and your grandfathers on both sides? Brothers? Cousins? Uncles?

What is yout TSH, your T4, your T3, reverse T3, PTH, antibodies.. basically how is your thyroid looking like on bloodworks? are you on medication?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
u fail to demarcate serious hair loss and serious baldness, some r butthurt that they r bald arldy, its diff ball game.

im butthurt about ppl who dont have real hair loss, i do. nw2.5 progressing rapidly.

also how did he mess his hair up with finasteride?
youre balding but its very minor and invisible to non norwood spotters

norwood 3+ is serious hair loss

and it kickstarted his hair loss apparently

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Some might mock you for your post since you still look like a fullhead but it's because they failed to act early with their own hairloss. Good thing you noticed and since you think your losing hair fast you need to act. Without being on some type of medication your hairloss could pick up at a faster rate.
no its because he goes retarded lookism BDD insane mode thinking the worlds over because of 1 mm of recession

Alex_325

My Regimen
Reaction score
no its because he goes retarded lookism BDD insane mode thinking the worlds over because of 1 mm of recession
57df50e64eb062de29291f5d586ba70e.jpg

NW0 slayer vs NW2 cuck

NW2 under 30's is sh*t. I know its a tough pill to take but beyond NW2 you are already bald to people. Sure they wont call you baldie but they sure as hell know you are not fooling anyone.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 91135

NW0 slayer vs NW2 cuck

NW2 under 30's is sh*t. I know its a tough pill to take but beyond NW2 you are already bald to people. Sure they wont call you baldie but they sure as hell know you are not fooling anyone.

Yeah, sure NW2 is cuck right. Look at the following NW2 cuck. Surely all NW0's will mog him. It's not like there are other variables to attractiveness.

hErUwonrQgY5Y7RfxOfv8Fq11MB.jpg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 91137

This guy would though. What would girls chose,given the choice?

It probably depends on women. But you are deflecting now. You made an absolute claim that Norwood 2 under 30 is sh*t. I gave you an evidence that it isn't always the case(unless you call NW2 Cavil sh*t). Your analysis is flawed and didn't account for different variables that play into looks. Other forum members will be wise to not buy into your extreme claims.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 91135

NW0 slayer vs NW2 cuck

not a good example cuz the norwood 2's face looks gay babyish , thats what really makes him have the cuck look. the angle is also emphasizing his recession

lol norwood 3s are obviously not bald. theyre in balding territory for sure but obviously far from bald. don't know how you can seriously think/say that

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are BALDING. You have been BALDING FOR YEARS. Jesus Christ, everyone in here is completely f*****g retarded and should be banned. Total mongs that get on finasteride past NW3 when you must ACT at Norwood 1.1 specially if you have BALD RELATIVES. They are the ones with shitty hair complaining nothing works, well of course, you started when it was TOO LATE.

Get on EVERYTHING including minoxidil. This demonic disease will make hard collagen buildup on the scalp and minoxidil works to avoid that. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. YOU NEED finasteride, YOU NEED TO RUB minoxidil, YOU NEED TO INJECT DUTA, YOU NEED PRP, EVERYTHING NOW.
i remember u from my original thread, legit only sane person in here. problem is that i dont have any balding genes on both lines, thats why it caught me completely off guard i never expected to start balding like that. thus i dont know if to take all the risks around using finasteride, since i have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, my hormones are stable right now and i didnt ahve to use any therapy since birth, but in might f*** this balance up big time and i will be fucked for real.

Have u read/tried RU? It seems to get lots of positive results.

Also i think if i get on finasteride, then gettin on minoxidil doesnt make much sense, u wont know what works and what doesnt and minoxidil got sh*t loads of crap sides on its own.

dude, shut the f*** up finally. u think u r on superior agony level because u went fully bald already? itsn ot about me being nw2.5, its about potential of me losing it.

View attachment 91135

NW0 slayer vs NW2 cuck

legit, very sane response at last in this thread

u cant fool even normal people, they might now know how nw2 pattern is called, but they know that its balding and it equals sh*t genes in womens eyes, unless u have something major to compensate for it, u r alrdy fucked at nw2

View attachment 91137
This guy would though. What would girls chose,given the choice?
100%

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i remember u from my original thread, legit only sane person in here. problem is that i dont have any balding genes on both lines, thats why it caught me completely off guard i never expected to start balding like that. thus i dont know if to take all the risks around using finasteride, since i have Hashimoto's thyroiditis, my hormones are stable right now and i didnt ahve to use any therapy since birth, but in might f*** this balance up big time and i will be fucked for real.

Also i think if i get on finasteride, then gettin on minoxidil doesnt make much sense, u wont know what works and what doesnt and minoxidil got sh*t loads of crap sides on its own.

dude, shut the f*** up finally. u think u r on superior agony level because u went fully bald already? itsn ot about me being nw2.5, its about potential of me losing it.

legit, very sane response at last in this thread

u cant fool even normal people, they might now know how nw2 pattern is called, but they know that its balding and it equals sh*t genes in womens eyes, unless u have something major to compensate for it, u r alrdy fucked at nw2

100%
your hair loss is nothing. you and infinite pain are typical BDD PSL schizos. you're only hurting yourself by spending your time moping oveer nothing. you should be spending your time as an (apparently) full head saving money for a transplant and getting laid

Last edited:

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im considering this, but the derminator has a tiny *** surface, so it would seem like an exercise in insanity trying to cover the scalp with it, even the crown and hairline and temples only. How about a regular dermaroller? how many mm of penetration and how often to use it? do you apply topicals right away or wait? I just dont know what to do about wounding regime, some say to go hardcore once a month, others only very superficial wounding daily.

The Derminator isn't perfect, but it's pretty quick and easy... it's got different speed settings, and you just move the needle head around where you want growth. You can use the roller style if you want to shred your scalp extra hard for no reason, but the stamp style is better:
roller_vs_needling.jpg

There's no solid info about the best wounding regimen, but consensus seems to be 1.5mm every week or two. @HairCook mentioned that 2mm produces far more growth factors, and that seems to be working better for me. 2mm every 2 weeks-ish. No topicals for at least 24hrs after.

You might get better minoxidil absorption by applying right after wounding, but then a lot more will go systemic and you risk screwing up your skin (see here and here). There's also the risk of developing a dermatitis and needing to stop all the topicals for a while.

EDIT: After reading how much this thread has gone to sh*t I feel dirty posting actual info in it. Thought that was worth mentioning...

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Derminator isn't perfect, but it's pretty quick and easy... it's got different speed settings, and you just move the needle head around where you want growth. You can use the roller style if you want to shred your scalp extra hard for no reason, but the stamp style is better:
View attachment 91289

There's no solid info about the best wounding regimen, but consensus seems to be 1.5mm every week or two. @HairCook mentioned that 2mm produces far more growth factors, and that seems to be working better for me. 2mm every 2 weeks-ish. No topicals for at least 24hrs after.

You might get better minoxidil absorption by applying right after wounding, but then a lot more will go systemic and you risk screwing up your skin (see here and here). There's also the risk of developing a dermatitis and needing to stop all the topicals for a while.

EDIT: After reading how much this thread has gone to sh*t I feel dirty posting actual info in it. Thought that was worth mentioning...
its ok, fam. info is appreciated. r u on finasteride, what u think about my situation? hop on finasteride and save up for hair transplant?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
View attachment 91289

Are you using the derminator? I have one but I have been so lazy using it on my face. I was afraid using it on my scalp that it would destroy the hair on my scalp. I don't have a buzz cut. Can you give me some feedback?

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, sure NW2 is cuck right. Look at the following NW2 cuck. Surely all NW0's will mog him. It's not like there are other variables to attractiveness.

View attachment 91136

"Look, a male model with NW2 doesnt look that bad, this somehow means anything"
Kys, his hair is sh*t, it's haloed by its face, if you aren't on treatments by then its over.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It probably depends on women. But you are deflecting now. You made an absolute claim that Norwood 2 under 30 is sh*t. I gave you an evidence that it isn't always the case(unless you call NW2 Cavil sh*t). Your analysis is flawed and didn't account for different variables that play into looks. Other forum members will be wise to not buy into your extreme claims.
@pjhair, I would gladly trade my better hair situation for his if I can have his looks. He still looks great in both photos but with more hair slightly better.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Post bloodworks to see your thyroid hormones. Are you on thyroid medication?

If your hairloss a horseshoe pattern then you have ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA, i dont see how it could be anything else. If you had a metabolic related hairloss then u would have an odd hairloss pattern as far as I know.

I have not tried RU because i think chronic use of ar inhibitors will upregulate receptors and speed up baldness. Getting on minoxidil makes sense because like I said male pattern baldness creates hard collagen buildup and minoxidil helps break said buildup.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
your hair loss is nothing. you and infinite pain are typical BDD PSL schizos. you're only hurting yourself by spending your time moping oveer nothing. you should be spending your time as an (apparently) full head saving money for a transplant and getting laid

You f*****g bastard. I see the horsesho pattern in my head, it's forming, it's still very well masked by hair but it's in process. The process of balding is pure pain and it's when you still have a burden of opportunity to find something that can stop it. Because of idiots like you we have NW3 morons starting treatments and dermarolling their bald spots thinking they can revert it lmao. YOU MUST START ASAP. And understand the risk that finasteride has fucked up some people's hair besides sides well.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 91289

There is no evidence of dermapens working for hairloss, im not saying it cant, but I dont know any cases of it working or any studies, everyone uses the roller, im not sure if that extra wounding the angled nails in rolling is or not needed for hair growth. The best results i've seen are this guy which uses a 1.5mm one daily, without pressing too much and applies minoxidil right away, no signs of aging and awesome regrowth:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...inasteride-results-7-mo-treatment-pics.44087/

This has to be a freak 1 in a million case tho, the regrowth was insane.