Here's An Update On My Case. I Dropped 1 Norwood In A Month Or So. Need Advice.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its ok, fam. info is appreciated. r u on finasteride, what u think about my situation? hop on finasteride and save up for hair transplant?

Do more research and stop just asking questions. Finasteride should stop or greatly slow your hair loss. It's usually the first thing everyone does. I can't believe people even drag their feet on this. Every day you're not taking an antiandrogen, your follicles are being damaged.

You almost definitely don't want a hair transplant. Like I already said, you might be able to recover most of your loss with just finasteride+minoxidil+wounding. Even if you just stop the loss, you've barely lost anything anyway. In the next few years you'll have access to:
- RCH-01 which will permanently stop your loss without drugs or side effects
- Follica RAIN which is a more advanced wounding based regrowth treatment
and those two alone might get you back to a completely full head.

Read the forum, especially the New Research section. Just don't post in there unless you have something to contribute.

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP if your "hair loss" really bothered you, you wouldn't even hesitate to start taking Finasteride the first chance you got. If you were really that concerned, you'd stop pussyfooting around and have gone to see your doctor already.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Um, ok.

Is it just me or has there been more unsubstantiated opinion on here lately? And where the hell did all the knowledgeable people go?

Read again, DERMAPENS, not dermaroller, that is a dermaroller study. They also don't say if it's a 192 or 540 nail roller which is relevant. Why take all this effort to leave that information out.

Last edited:

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In the next few years you'll have access to:
- RCH-01 which will permanently stop your loss without drugs or side effects
- Follica RAIN which is a more advanced wounding based regrowth treatment
and those two alone might get you back to a completely full head.
lol

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your hair loss is nothing. you and infinite pain are typical BDD PSL schizos. you're only hurting yourself by spending your time moping oveer nothing. you should be spending your time as an (apparently) full head saving money for a transplant and getting laid

Post bloodworks to see your thyroid hormones. Are you on thyroid medication?
Yea, my hair loss is patterned, its not related to hormones, blood work is good, i went to endocrinologist about it. Never used any theyroid medication. Thats why using finasteride may f*** me up heavily.

OP if your "hair loss" really bothered you, you wouldn't even hesitate to start taking Finasteride the first chance you got. If you were really that concerned, you'd stop pussyfooting around and have gone to see your doctor already.
What are you talking about? "Hair loss". It is f*****g HAIR LOSS. Im NW2.5 already, shedding 300+ hairs in shower. It bothers me, otherwise i wouldnt think about this sh*t evry minute minute of every day. It's not that simple. Some dudes refused to take finasteride and just tanked their pattern untill it was set and then got hair transplant. I got Hashimotos, so finasteride might f*** me up, plus there's gyno, brain fog etc.

Ive been to doctor bilion times alrdy. You cant read for sh*t.
Exactly, dude has been balding for years, still NW2 ish
How do you know how long i've been balding?

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Look, a male model with NW2 doesnt look that bad, this somehow means anything"
Kys, his hair is sh*t, it's haloed by its face, if you aren't on treatments by then its over.

Pay close attention to the argument being made. I know it's internet but that's still not an excuse for poor comprehension.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yea, my hair loss is patterned, its not related to hormones, blood work is good, i went to endocrinologist about it. Never used any theyroid medication. Thats why using finasteride may f*** me up heavily.

What are you talking about? "Hair loss". It is f*****g HAIR LOSS. Im NW2.5 already, shedding 300+ hairs in shower. It bothers me, otherwise i wouldnt think about this sh*t evry minute minute of every day. It's not that simple. Some dudes refused to take finasteride and just tanked their pattern untill it was set and then got hair transplant. I got Hashimotos, so finasteride might f*** me up, plus there's gyno, brain fog etc.

How do you know how long i've been balding?

How do you know you have hashimotos? post bloodworks. Some doctors diagnose that sh*t out of nowhere.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know you have hashimotos? post bloodworks. Some doctors diagnose that sh*t out of nowhere.
nah, had also thyroid gland ultrasound scanned and my mother has it, Hashimotos is ineherited in majority of times, therefore its 100%. Im from east south europe, we were affected by chernobyl catastrophe, thus many of us got fucked with thyroid related problems.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a Norwood 2.5 for the record with balding in motion. Norwood 2 is less pronounced, more symmetrical and non balding. Once the corners raise around 1-2 cm in relation to the centre, it's the limit of Norwood 2.

I agree that you have to act quick as others said or chance of aesthetic hair is low.
r u talkin about my case or the one of the male model on pic linked?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just take Finasteride already you sissy. Maybe DHT is fueling your mental illness.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nah, had also thyroid gland ultrasound scanned and my mother has it, Hashimotos is ineherited in majority of times, therefore its 100%. Im from east south europe, we were affected by chernobyl catastrophe, thus many of us got fucked with thyroid related problems.
What did they see on the ultrasound to diagnose it?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did they see on the ultrasound to diagnose it?
there was scar tissue on it, parts of it were loose/hollow, spongy sorta

cope

Sorry bro for the late response I was away weekend. I was talking about Henry Cavill. You're a Norwood 2 but you're thinning a bit more and need to take action. Like I said before, nothing dramatic to worry about though provided you take action. Otherwise you risk being at the mercy of whatever your genes have planned, especially since you're young, you could lose noticeable ground hair wise.
yeah, since when i was like 14 every barber told me i had too dense hair and very coarse, now its thinning all over top and looks like sh*t.
dude idk, finasteride is fucked up gamble, prolly gotta just hop on minoxidil. f***..

Norwood 2 pic circles is an example of
either Excision Biopsy or ?Electrocautery.
m?

f*** off back to Lookism.
what r u on bout?

+10000. ok hes balding but goddamn what a retardedly insane response. f*****g hell lmfao "genetically cursed" f*****g lol
dude, u r just fully retarded. its like being a cancer patient at last stage on a death bed and telling a guy with stage 2 cancer that he has it easy. get off my nuts already.

also nw2+ (which i have) = u r balding to women, its beyond obvious.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope my friend. Cope.
just shave it bro.jpg