Here's An Update On My Case. I Dropped 1 Norwood In A Month Or So. Need Advice.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the best hair on the forum when we adjust for age and fact you never had surgery.
Why is he here then lol

bdd.com

I am a 100% convinced that only fina / duta can cause the famous " miniaturization reversal " . Minoxidil is just a trick
we have seen case such as nickyposs , N003 , etc ... recovered their whole hairline
I wish i could get those result .
And after 4 years on fina and 2 years on minoxidil i need to explore other solution .
mate, u said u were nw2 rofl. why r u even sweating if u rnt shedding and balding when on finasteride? just get hair transplant and u r set.

It's ok lad, just a placebo effect.
what r u on about, kid? go do ur homework

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i've posted this a few times here but this is how finasteride causes sides.

basically someone takes finasteride, and when it comes to sexually perform they think back to when they read about finasteride sides on the forums. this causes anxiety and stops their dick from growing. they then think that it is the finasteride itself that is causing this when infact it is just their anxiety. So they think "damn i have got finasteride sides" and they remember reading about brain fog. this causes more anxiety enough to make them a bit light headed so they think they have got brain fog also.
they stop taking the finasteride but they are still anxious about reading Post finasteride Syndrome. so they still have trouble getting an erection and feeling brain fog due to this anxiety, they are convinced they have PFS.
as time goes on they start thinking about it less and can get erections again; they convince themselves they are "recovering from finasteride" when in reality it is just the anxiety abating.

this is basically what causes finasteride sides.
I once took 25mg of finasteride once just to see what happened. according to these PFS clowns my dick should have fallen off. well, nothing happened, my sex drive was still very high and i could perform as normal. that leads me to believe it is all in their heads - either that or they are seriously weak dicked and weak minded people.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i've posted this a few times here but this is how finasteride causes sides.

basically someone takes finasteride, and when it comes to sexually perform they think back to when they read about finasteride sides on the forums. this causes anxiety and stops their dick from growing. they then think that it is the finasteride itself that is causing this when infact it is just their anxiety. So they think "damn i have got finasteride sides" and they remember reading about brain fog. this causes more anxiety enough to make them a bit light headed so they think they have got brain fog also.
they stop taking the finasteride but they are still anxious about reading Post finasteride Syndrome. so they still have trouble getting an erection and feeling brain fog due to this anxiety, they are convinced they have PFS.
as time goes on they start thinking about it less and can get erections again; they convince themselves they are "recovering from finasteride" when in reality it is just the anxiety abating.

this is basically what causes finasteride sides.
I once took 25mg of finasteride once just to see what happened. according to these PFS clowns my dick should have fallen off. well, nothing happened, my sex drive was still very high and i could perform as normal. that leads me to believe it is all in their heads - either that or they are seriously weak dicked and weak minded people.

Also, I heard that before 2006, no one on the Internet talked about sexual side effects on Finasteride despite that people use that stuff way longer against hair loss. Some sort of "gateway" got open and scared people. It's like the #metoo movement.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I heard that before 2006, no one on the Internet talked about sexual side effects on Finasteride despite that people use that stuff way longer against hair loss. Some sort of "gateway" got open and scared people. It's like the #metoo movement.

People did talk about sexual side effects back then, but the general advice was "try it. if your dick stops working, stop using it (either the finasteride or the dick) and cope".

Same drug, same effects, no full-on panic. How times have changed.

EDIT: Same effects, not "safe effects". Safe for most people though.

Last edited:

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What should i hop on? If i dont take finasteride its over?

Everyone says get on finasteride which is good advice, but after you do, look into wounding (microneedling, dermarolling). If your hair loss is so recent, you might be able to gain a lot of it back quickly.

I've been microneedling with a Derminator for about 2 years and have regrown most of a norwood. Huge cosmetic improvement in this case. Totally worth trying. Topical antiandrogens can make it more effective, this thread is a good start.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every further week that passes without you starting to use finasteride results in completely unnecessary loss of more hair. Don't be afraid of sides the chances are way too slim to not try it out, while the chances of you balding further and further without finasteride are 100%. And we all know that the "sides" of being bald are way worse than potential finasteride sides if you're not model tier looking. I'm now almost 4 weeks on dutasteride with zero sides (20 years old), imo being extremely afraid of sides correlates with actually getting sides, so just start finasteride and be happy that your hair will probably be fine.
This.

Some might mock you for your post since you still look like a fullhead but it's because they failed to act early with their own hairloss. Good thing you noticed and since you think your losing hair fast you need to act. Without being on some type of medication your hairloss could pick up at a faster rate.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Some might mock you for your post since you still look like a fullhead but it's because they failed to act early with their own hairloss. Good thing you noticed and since you think your losing hair fast you need to act. Without being on some type of medication your hairloss could pick up at a faster rate.
no its because

1-annoying BDD when theres real hair loss
2-he cud f*** his hair like @pjhair did. finasterides a serious medication. not saying its the devil like anti finasteride freaks say but its not tic tacs

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no its because

1-annoying BDD when theres real hair loss
2-he cud f*** his hair like @pjhair did. finasterides a serious medication. not saying its the devil like anti finasteride freaks say but its not tic tacs
u fail to demarcate serious hair loss and serious baldness, some r butthurt that they r bald arldy, its diff ball game.

im butthurt about ppl who dont have real hair loss, i do. nw2.5 progressing rapidly.

also how did he mess his hair up with finasteride?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

thats the point im not sure what type of medication i shud go for

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone says get on finasteride which is good advice, but after you do, look into wounding (microneedling, dermarolling). If your hair loss is so recent, you might be able to gain a lot of it back quickly.

I've been microneedling with a Derminator for about 2 years and have regrown most of a norwood. Huge cosmetic improvement in this case. Totally worth trying. Topical antiandrogens can make it more effective, this thread is a good start.
does it make sense to get on topical antiandrogens w/o finasteride?

DiffThinner35

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't overthink it.

Get yourself propecia (or generic finasteride) and Rogaine (or generic Minoxidil) and start using it.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bluecyclone has me beat or at least a tie.:D

@DoctorHouse ha. I’m fighting the fight but aging is a b!Sch. Two years from the first hair drop and while still solid, the temples are 50/50, crown thin and I’m still stressed everyday by the handfuls of hair.

But this is a good question. Can you do harm with treatments? I was told Minoxidil could never make things worse and I think it was a lie. That has been the hardest hit with zero recover.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
@DoctorHouse ha. I’m fighting the fight but aging is a b!Sch. Two years from the first hair drop and while still solid, the temples are 50/50, crown thin and I’m still stressed everyday by the handfuls of hair.

But this is a good question. Can you do harm with treatments? I was told Minoxidil could never make things worse and I think it was a lie. That has been the hardest hit with zero recover.
I think minoxidil will keep you shedding more than if you don't use it but I also believe its useless without finasteride. Just my opinion. Remember, not everyone responds well to every treatment they use. You have so many factors that can contribute to hair loss just like I do. We both are older than 40. We both have Hashimoto's thyroiditis. We obviously both have the balding gene. I don't remember you talking about your family history with hair loss. Is there balding with your dad and your grandfathers on both sides? Brothers? Cousins? Uncles?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So basically today i came home after a long day of my fringe not being styled and it was annoyingly touchning eyebrows all the time. Came home, watered it and puled fringe back to see my head again. My heart nearly stopped that moment. I crossed the point where you lost too much hair and it already looks ugly. Norwood 3 now. Was norwood 2-2.5 like 2 months ago. I dont have any balding genes in family whatsoever. It's progressing too fast.

Im not on any medications yet. My Doctor prescribed rogaine and said dont take finasteride. She said finasteride is too much for ur case, but she didnt even look at my hair line receiding and its density.

@20 yo i was norwood 1 with slight genetic bald spot on one of the temples.

This sh*t destroyed desire to live and do anything, it looks extremely ugly at this point already, not only i need to save hair npw, but will have to do hair transplant if i ever want to looks okish again.

Pics attached, it looks much worse in real life than on pics.

What should i hop on? If i dont take finasteride its over?

Also look at amount of grey hairs i have, i lost @ genetic lottery.

@michel sapin

shave it bruh, be jacked!

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dad was a weird NW4/5 by the time he was 33 with a comb over. Older cousins both pretty thin as well by the time they hit 40.

Maternal GF had most of his hair at 96. So it’s a mixed bag. The onset here is what was the worst. At 40 with no thinning I was sure I dodged this bullet. But in 2 years it’s all catching up.

Sticking with the RU/oral minoxidil combo for a bit. Still shed constantly and hairline/crown losing ground and density.

Thought about seti? Just don’t think the Finasteride is going justify the risk at this point.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This.

Yeah but they still complain they cant get a girlfriend because of Norwood 1,5 xD

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are BALDING. You have been BALDING FOR YEARS. Jesus Christ, everyone in here is completely f*****g retarded and should be banned. Total mongs that get on finasteride past NW3 when you must ACT at Norwood 1.1 specially if you have BALD RELATIVES. They are the ones with shitty hair complaining nothing works, well of course, you started when it was TOO LATE.

Get on EVERYTHING including minoxidil. This demonic disease will make hard collagen buildup on the scalp and minoxidil works to avoid that. YOU NEED EVERYTHING. YOU NEED finasteride, YOU NEED TO RUB minoxidil, YOU NEED TO INJECT DUTA, YOU NEED PRP, EVERYTHING NOW.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Every further week that passes without you starting to use finasteride results in completely unnecessary loss of more hair. Don't be afraid of sides the chances are way too slim to not try it out, while the chances of you balding further and further without finasteride are 100%. And we all know that the "sides" of being bald are way worse than potential finasteride sides if you're not model tier looking. I'm now almost 4 weeks on dutasteride with zero sides (20 years old), imo being extremely afraid of sides correlates with actually getting sides, so just start finasteride and be happy that your hair will probably be fine.

lol only 4 weeks

finasteride is sh*t, ideally you want HIGH DHT and perfect hair, but guess what, BALDNESS IS WORSE THAN DEATH, so do the MATH.