hairloss has humbled me

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah I agree , male pattern baldness is different for different people
My right side has always been more assymetrical to the left once hairloss kicked in 10 years ago
People on here thought I had BDD though

You can have BDD with or without hair loss. But yes you do have recession on the right even then and doesn't seem you were informed well. If you were on another forum with hair Drs and with really clued up users, they would have said otherwise. I had henry cavill type recession so a bit more than you (shown to and confirmed by others), fixed with surgery and rest has stayed thick on finasteride all these years so I don't think of hair now except in a good way! Honestly yours is fine but a minor fix and medication would really perhaps make you forget your hair for good. You also don't have many greys but a bit of colouring and clean shave/groomed beard and you're good to go. I've hardly read this place in years and it's not just a change in my circumstances (positively) but also same ole reading which when you think about it stops new growth in life.

You do have BDD. Why even post pictures of your hair when you stopped your balding 10 years ago lol? Whats the point of it? You arent balding anymore go live your life and leave this forum. If you are so damn insecure of your barely NW2.5 then fly to turkey and get that sorted out. I have lived with a nw2.5 for 11 years but I dont cry about it everyday in the mirror like you do. You seem very insecure and self centered u have narcassistic traits.

First you said he had no hair loss, then you back tracked and said he was Norwood 2.5 (due to overwhelming evidence and you can't even pick up recession let alone understand BDD), then you told him he should leave this place as it's no good for his mental state. But then again considering how you are literally hounding him and calling him out for simply being on here with minor hair loss...you're triggered hard by his existence, so is this place good for you? Unless we only keep people on here who have it worse than you so you can be mollycoddled and feel at home which is effeminate as hell. Dislikes also show you're butt hurt but yes insecurity may play a role in his dating threads but lol @ being so invested in his life, imo anyone who is generally not getting in the way of the others, overall polite/functioning and has some hair loss should be "allowed to post."

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can have BDD with or without hair loss. But yes you do have recession on the right even then and doesn't seem you were informed well. If you were on another forum with hair Drs and with really clued up users, they would have said otherwise. I had henry cavill type recession so a bit more than you (shown to and confirmed by others), fixed with surgery and rest has stayed thick on finasteride all these years so I don't think of hair now except in a good way! Honestly yours is fine but a minor fix and medication would really perhaps make you forget your hair for good. You also don't have many greys but a bit of colouring and clean shave/groomed beard and you're good to go. I've hardly read this place in years and it's not just a change in my circumstances (positively) but also same ole reading which when you think about it stops new growth in life.

First you said he had no hair loss, then you back tracked and said he was Norwood 2.5 (due to overwhelming evidence and you can't even pick up recession let alone understand BDD), then you told him he should leave this place as it's no good for his mental state. But then again considering how you are literally hounding him and calling him out for simply being on here with minor hair loss...you're triggered hard by his existence, so is this place good for you? Unless we only keep people on here who have it worse than you so you can be mollycoddled and feel at home which is effeminate as hell. Dislikes also show you're butt hurt but yes insecurity may play a role in his dating threads but lol @ being so invested in his life, imo anyone who is generally not getting in the way of the others, overall polite/functioning and has some hair loss should be "allowed to post."
You talk too much. Is he your boyfriend or something? You dont have to get involved in this matter the guy needs mental help same like you. You dont have hairloss if you are a NW1 so please get off this forum you do not belong here. Infact ur ignored for life.

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You talk too much. Is he your boyfriend or something? You dont have to get involved in this matter the guy needs mental help same like you. You dont have hairloss if you are a NW1 so please get off this forum you do not belong here. Infact ur ignored for life.
:( Truth hurts.

Sounds like your actual existence, you're a serious pussy. Btw if those hardcore meds are not stopping your hair loss and you're still quite visibly balding to the world which are you are, may as well quit especially considering toxic sides and get half assed surgeries. spironolactone is no joke and can cause serious heart issues, dutasteride is okay more or less but in some people can cause cardiovascular, liver disease or sterility unlike finasteride.

You'll read this when you log out even if I'm on block :p Question is will you dislike it (bad boy) but then it will show you read it :(

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds like your actual existence, you're a serious pussy. Btw if those hardcore meds are not stopping your hair loss and you're still quite visibly balding to the world which are you are, may as well quit especially considering toxic sides and get half assed surgeries. spironolactone is no joke and can cause serious heart issues, dutasteride is okay more or less but in some people can cause cardiovascular, liver disease or sterility unlike finasteride.

You'll read this when you log out even if I'm on block :p Question is will you dislike it (bad boy) but then it will show you read it :(
Blabla get off this forum you troll. Stop replying to me with your nonsense.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

My hair thinning is comple
I think im all fairness you should be the last person to judge about somebody else's mental state tbh.

@Oknow : you're definitely receding. It's good that you are trying to treat that. Proactive is always better than reactive.
U cant win against baldness with such a weak joke regiment as his. This is why i believe he dont suffer from male pattern baldness.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
U cant win against baldness with such a weak joke regiment as his. This is why i believe he dont suffer from male pattern baldness.
He literally has a windows peak.
It is visible.
I am not saying he is winning, but his hairloss is probably really, really slow.
That you can not maintain on dutasteride has zero to do with him. Cut the hateful comments please. It's very immature.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
He literally has a windows peak.
It is visible.
I am not saying he is winning, but his hairloss is probably really, really slow.
That you can not maintain on dutasteride has zero to do with him. Cut the hateful comments please. It's very immature.
He has had the same damn hairline for 10 years buddy. Lol.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
He has had the same damn hairline for 10 years buddy. Lol.

no actually
It got worse on the right side in 2016 after my break up with my ex then slowed down, then started again at a very slow pace between 2017-2019

My current regime of over 2 years has significantly slowed my hairloss to snail pace - I have found what works for me , thanks @worm

how do I know this?
I get a derm to physically check my hair every 6 months to check for miniaturization. Fortunately I don’t have any but my hairline is a problem.

As @Wolf Pack said, genetics is a huge factor with hairloss, some people have slower or more aggressive hairloss, but the point is, it’s still hairloss

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think im all fairness you should be the last person to judge about somebody else's mental state tbh.

@Oknow : you're definitely receding. It's good that you are trying to treat that. Proactive is always better than reactive.

thanks man, I’ve considered starting minoxidil to try to get some regrowth around my hairline but I’m ok with maintenance right now

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Nice thick head of hair, true mature hairline at Norwood 1.5 which you can comb normally. Would be interesting to see if you did truly develop hair loss a decade or so later, you say it's changed a bit but just curious! If it's all still like that, it's perfect to slick up, fade and pleasant social interactions as well as social media pics in your prime.

I think if one can make peace with their hair loss truly and do nothing, it's admirable, especially when they have options like yourself (good candidate you were overall, enough money etc). However, I think for you it continued to bother you but you felt concerned about surgery outcomes so you didn't do anything. Personally I would have taken the risk in your shoes, so many people have, life is short and can always repair especially in your comfortable shoes! It's sad to me that your old posts resonate even now when it is easy to rectify the hairline surgically unlike serious baldness. Who knows, maybe you still will and it will taste sweet !
@Calikid has got me thinking about getting once again. I am liking the work of Dr Pekiner in Turkey. His hairlines are really in line with Baubic and Rahal and maybe even Couto. Have you seen any of his cases? I also like that he does all of the process. And I do like Middle Eastern food so a trip to Turkey sounds appetizing( pun intended). I just still don't want to shave my head so that is what keeps me from doing it. LOL at this thread and what I posted back then. I can't believe what I used to post. And @Oknow it looks as if history repeated itself with you as you now have more loss and diffuse thinning and gray hair. Welcome to my club.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good bro. I would probably go for a high fade if I were you, would make you look even more youthful.

9972a93ed2b222b886301f4a310ca795.jpg