HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he really cares about his own hair at his age though...

And we all know HairClone won't bring back a NW7.

Probably cares more about money.

If this works, can you imagine how many people would get it done?

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo guys just try to find her contact details and write her! It is really easy and she is really nice. Good luck!

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

15:30 timestamp

very interesting video.. he is speaking at the ISHRS 2021

bros in the UK should start reaching out to prominent hair transplant clinics to see if theyre partnering with hairclone and get a possible price estimate
As soon as people start of with, "It's amazing having you here" and "having you in the congress is awesome" and "it's gonna be awesome too" I become extremely suspicious. It's marketing talk and I can see straight through it. Maybe that's because I'm English and far less gullible than a lot of people in America appear to be with "NEW PRODUCT ON THE MARKET" scams.

Paul doesn't seem to be using anything to treat or replace his hair loss. If this Mancunian (a person from Manchester in England, UK) has been USA for any length of time he'll have learned how to sell anything to anyone.

Last edited:

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As soon as people start of with, "It's amazing having you here" and "having you in the congress is awesome" and "it's gonna be awesome too" I become extremely suspicious. It's marketing talk and I can see straight through it. Maybe that's because I'm English and far less gullible than a lot of people in America appear to be with "NEW PRODUCT ON THE MARKET" scams.
Deciding whether a treatment is valid or not based on an interviewer/ a doctor saying "It's amazing having you here" or "having you in the congress is awesome" is peak hairlosstalk retardation. Why would they not want to market their product IF it does work?
Paul doesn't seem to be using anything to treat or replace his hair loss. If this Mancunian (a person from Manchester in England, UK) has been USA for any length of time he'll have learned how to sell anything to anyone.

This was already answered in the past few pages. Why would a 60-70 year old man give a sh*t about his hair, why would you even think this would be a priority for someone his age first of all. Second of all this treatment will not help him whatsoever as he has lost most of his hair probably decades ago. This treatment is about maintenance and thickening of existing hair, NOT regrowth of new follicles on a slick bald scalp.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
" This was already answered in the past few pages. Why would a 60-70 year old man give a sh*t about his hair, why would you even think this would be a priority for someone his age first of all. Second of all this treatment will not help him whatsoever as he has lost most of his hair probably decades ago. This treatment is about maintenance and thickening of existing hair, NOT regrowth of new follicles on a slick bald scalp."

after all they will reprogram his cells and he will be 20 again: D

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why would you give a sh*t what a person does with their own life? Everyone here is hoping to get a full head of hair, or even just a little something more. Mind you own damn business.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i dont believe hairclone will work well either but your argumentation is kind of dumb

Frenchboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody is trying to figure what is gonna come out after all of that : the thing is there is no evidence, and we can't guess. So wait and see!

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My opinion about HairClone is that they are scam company.

Claire Higgins is very legit scientist/professor, but I am not sure if she is still connected with HairClone.