HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this smells like scam to me. They basically haven't tested this procedure on a single human, nevertheless they want a 1000 bucks to test it on you. and guess what, if it doesn't work again, will you get your money back? you f*****g won't. Why not offer it very cheap if you are basically a guinea pig for their clinical trials? I never saw someone paying to be part of a clinical trial. I cannot believe this sh*t.

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this smells like scam to me. They basically haven't tested this procedure on a single human, nevertheless they want a 1000 bucks to test it on you. and guess what, if it doesn't work again, will you get your money back? you f*****g won't. Why not offer it very cheap if you are basically a guinea pig for their clinical trials? I never saw someone paying to be part of a clinical trial. I cannot believe this sh*t.
Did they confirm that the price was $1000?

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some ppl waste this amount of PRP which is pure snake oil. So for new DP in your scalp? Sign me up..

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some ppl waste this amount of PRP which is pure snake oil. So for new DP in your scalp? Sign me
Don't get me wrong, I really hope it does some sh*t and its great we dont have to wait another 5 years at least, but I would like to be more confident that it somehow works.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they must have some sort of evidence otherwise they would not get invited to the hair loss congress. or at this point every literal idiot is invited on there

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 99% sure that they do not need any proof to be invited there and they just want to team up with hair transplant surgeons such that both can play with people's hopes and charge them. It is profitable, this is why they are invited there.

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they must have some sort of evidence otherwise they would not get invited to the hair loss congress. or at this point every literal idiot is invited on there
I mean is there even a way in which they could have trialed this on humans? I don't see a way, I think they are legally allowed to do it before clinical trials in UK, but not right now? I mean I don't think they could even trial it legally on themselves

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if i understand correctly, they'll essentially test this but not under a 'clinical trial', if it works well then they'll have a clinical trial....

the people willing to have this tested on them may end up with follicles too deep, too shallow, wrong angles? Could hair grow inwards to your skull?

Anyway, maybe they'll work it out and boom these test cases will have NW0 next year.

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if i understand correctly, they'll essentially test this but not under a 'clinical trial', if it works well then they'll have a clinical trial....

the people willing to have this tested on them may end up with follicles too deep, too shallow, wrong angles? Could hair grow inwards to your skull?

Anyway, maybe they'll work it out and boom these test cases will have NW0 next year.
hi! I dont think we are talking follicles here, it is just dp cells. So, the idea is to rejuvenate existing follicles. Therefore I dont think the growth direction would change.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see. That is interesting. Well..... fingers crossed!

Man, it simply would be incredible if we just put these cells in our scalps and our follicles revive and give us a decent head of hair. Man, I need this.

I asked out and got rejected by my neighbour, prob cos I am bald. I would be on such a high if I could go outside one day and have a full head of hair suddenly and be like 'hey.....'. Even if she didn't reject me cos of my bald head, I would look way more attractive to her. I'd be on a MASSIVE high of confidence.

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Man, it simply would be incredible if we just put these cells in our scalps and our follicles revive and give us a decent head of hair. Man, I need this.

I asked out and got rejected by my neighbour, prob cos I am bald. I would be on such a high if I could go outside one day and have a full head of hair suddenly and be like 'hey.....'. Even if she didn't reject me cos of my bald head, I would look way more attractive to her. I'd be on a MASSIVE high of confidence.
haha man I totally understand this way of thinking, I wish you good luck whatever happens.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

looks is everything today, only beauty matters

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks is everything today, only beauty matters
not true. and if you would go off the internet for a bit and manage to move your *** into a fitness center, go make some money and buy some nice clothes, you would be able to get some female attention. moreover, you could go into the city center and see some bald dudes walking around with normal wifes.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not true. and if you would go off the internet for a bit and manage to move your *** into a fitness center, go make some money and buy some nice clothes, you would be able to get some female attention. moreover, you could go into the city center and see some bald dudes walking around with normal wifes.
????hahahahahahaha

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You seem new to me, so I would like to tell you one thing: At least 80% of the members here are close to the incel movement or have other mental problems, they take every single aspect to describe their miserable life. Even with NW0 they would find new problems, so just try to filter the useful information which is indeed posted sometimes.

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem new to me, so I would like to tell you one thing: At least 80% of the members here are close to the incel movement or have other mental problems, they take every single aspect to describe their miserable life. Even with NW0 they would find new problems, so just try to filter the useful information which is indeed posted sometimes.
no buddy, people on this forum write as it is, the appearance is very important you will not change it and your post is a simple manipulation - you call people pure incels to present them in a bad light and simply ridicule them

Zon Ama

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually dont like to post off-topic since its quite annoying for other members who await actual news or opinions on the topic itself, but:

I am not saying appearance is not important. Its still a fact that a lot of members here have mental problems to a certain degree.
They are saying I am not getting this or that woman and Ill tell you they wont be getting this or that woman with a NW0 either, because theyll find more problems.

We can all agree appearance matters, but we should not talk about that here. We should talk about the newest science related to hair loss.

overforus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no buddy, people on this forum write as it is, the appearance is very important you will not change it and your post is a simple manipulation - you call people pure incels to present them in a bad light and simply ridicule them
you're right, it is very important.
However, I fear there is just so much you can do. It is bitter, it is annoying, I hate it, everyone here hates it, researchers are incompetent, but you literally just have the options finasteride, minoxidil and hair transplants, and this will not change for another few years most likely.