HairClone will be available in some UK Clinics in "early 2022" - Paul Kemp, HairClone CEO

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DO you go to the gym? Are you not confident in your approach to women related to hair loss?

What about temporary SMP?

If you have some financial freedom, you alluded to owning your own house, why don't you go after younger females who have a higher chance to reproduce? Say late 20s?

What about co-ed things/ Yoga, swing dancing, etc?

Bars are vanity driven.
can you genuinely f*** off woth constantly derailing every single thread? i do not mean you in particular but people like froggy whos only abilities in life are talking dumb sh*t on the internet, go join an incel forum or a cryonics forum but get the f*** out of polluting every single thread in this section with your off topic bullshit that people have read a million times by now

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you genuinely f*** off woth constantly derailing every single thread? i do not mean you in particular but people like froggy whos only abilities in life are talking dumb sh*t on the internet, go join an incel forum or a cryonics forum but get the f*** out of polluting every single thread in this section with your off topic bullshit that people have read a million times by now
I understand that you work for Stemson in which you are a sighted scientist? after all, you are very ambitious and hellishly intelligent

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs to inject it into himself.
The hormones don’t change. Interesting concept. but not impressed

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this isn't going to help me then. I am NW6. I was hoping this would make dormant follicles in my bald scalp come to life again and I'd have hair like Chewbacca.

Hope came and went in 24 hours. :confused:

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this isn't going to help me then. I am NW6. I was hoping this would make dormant follicles in my bald scalp come to life again and I'd have hair like Chewbacca.

Hope came and went in 24 hours. :confused:
no, for higher norwoods only stemson will probably help

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there you go:

Q: hey hey I am sorry to ask you again, but I am still a bit confused if it is theoretically possible for a random person (let's say, me) to come to England in 2022 to pay and get the treatment? As it was announced by these blogs, or does that just mean you start doing private trials on some people?

A:
It’s unclear at the moment how people will be treated because it is illegal to advertise the treatment until officially approved. So we need to test on people who actively seek us out through our clinical partners most likely or trichologists. There will be criteria (like early stage hair loss and probably below 45 or something).

Once we (hopefully!) show it works, people can visit their trichologist/hair transplant surgeon who can prescribe our service as an unlicensed, experimental approach. Then we have to do clinical trials by recruiting people from around the world, which will lead to full approval and licence to market the treatment. That is the point where it would be more widely available, which is years away, BUT the aim is to start treating people next year.
thanks man for the contribution hopefully they will show some results after treating the first patient in 2022 so we can know if it's worth pursuing or not... damn i was really willing to go to london in 2022 to get it done

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dr. Claire Higgins is very legit scientists, but to me HairClone sounds like “we successfully regrown 3 more hairs“. Let’s see. Time will tell.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha.. 3 more good hairs?
we need 30,000 more men… Give us our hair back!

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did they ever mention that it could be 'a maintenance treatment'?

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that worked as maintenance there would be a lot of happy people. You could keep what you have and get hair transplant to jump up a few norwoods

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure the entire point of it is to be a maintenance treatment. They are looking to maintain your existing hair's DP cell count to prevent militarization afaik.

I remember years ago wondering why they didn’t release this to market when reading about how it maintained without sides

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
If that worked as maintenance there would be a lot of happy people. You could keep what you have and get hair transplant to jump up a few norwoods
Sounds like it's going to cost as much as a transplant, so it better do that at a minimum.

fashy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't a transplant usually north of the 10k range? From what I read they anticipate this to cost anywhere from 3000 to 7000.

If this does end up working, but you have to get it like twice a year and it costs 7k each time (so 15k per year), that's going to be a big hassle and quite an investment. Hopefully it's closer to 3 than 7 and results are maintained for at least a year before you need repeated treatment.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't a transplant usually north of the 10k range? From what I read they anticipate this to cost anywhere from 3000 to 7000.

If this does end up working, but you have to get it like twice a year and it costs 7k each time (so 15k per year), that's going to be a big hassle and quite an investment. Hopefully it's closer to 3 than 7 and results are maintained for at least a year before you need repeated treatment.

how long does it maintain for?

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He has to make that big retirement money somehow. If people will "try" it, why not?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

15:30 timestamp

very interesting video.. he is speaking at the ISHRS 2021

bros in the UK should start reaching out to prominent hair transplant clinics to see if theyre partnering with hairclone and get a possible price estimate
Never trust a bald man who tells you he has hair loss treatment. If it's so great why didn't he do it on himself?