Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Notcool, that was a poor comment by me so I apologise.

I will get off of my high horse now although I have never said anything offensive or that can be taken as racist....

It's cool man, I was just taken a little bit off guard is all. But like I said before I agree with the majority of your post. America is in pretty bad shape right now. Worse than most of us even realize.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread seriously derailed. :laugh:

Funny how all of them are being males. Makes me wonder what they would do if they found out the next day they are going bald.

Then they will understand how all of us, including Jordan Spieth, feel about hair loss. :p

shookwun

Reaction score
Men who typically look feminine are screwed when it comes to hair loss. masculine facial structure, broad frame, and being muscular is the only way to pull it off. Alex has no problem pulling, he's a masculine machine.

The type of guy you should never leave your girlfriend around :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

05omens_irvgleb2.jpg

index.php

603453ce16db4f91a751feb119b3c857.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
your bisexuality is showing shookwun.

and wolf pack, i was on finasteride 1 mg a day for exactly 1.5 years lol.

the problem was i got on it too late. all it did was maintain a super thin spiderweb of hair

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score

the problem was i got on it too late. all it did was maintain a super thin spiderweb of hair

At least you tried. Some around here let themselves go without a fight.

nyjrb

Established Member
Reaction score
Men who typically look feminine are screwed when it comes to hair loss. masculine facial structure, broad frame, and being muscular is the only way to pull it off. Alex has no problem pulling, he's a masculine machine.

The type of guy you should never leave your girlfriend around :laugh:

hqdefault.jpg

05omens_irvgleb2.jpg

index.php

603453ce16db4f91a751feb119b3c857.jpg
I would honestly rather be nw6 bald or be fat with a gut, which at lest would look normal, then look like that guy. He looks awful and weird.

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
Arnold once said people look at me and say I wouldn't want to look like that. I reply you can never look like this.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will get off of my high horse now although I have never said anything offensive or that can be taken as racist....

It's cool man, I was just taken a little bit off guard is all. But like I said before I agree with the majority of your post. America is in pretty bad shape right now. Worse than most of us even realize.

Yes you haven't. Again, I didn't know the implications of what I said until you pointed it out as well. It's not a term that's common here, mainly in movies I here it.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember you saying that. Just thinking that some people grow much later on it. I know you started late but perhaps you should have continued it. Although 1.5 years is a good enough time.

Sucks when hair loss starts early and fast, as you need to take action asap. Hopefully you will get coverage one day.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I know a lot of us would be OK waking up on the streets tomorrow with a full head of hair. Life would then seem so easy even if we had to start all over.

I wouldn't mind that. It would actually be great fun to re-build my life if I had a full head of hair again.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind that. It would actually be great fun to re-build my life if I had a full head of hair again.

Eh.... not for me. I've worked long and hard to get to where i am; years of work to get the experience and recognition, my own condo (finally!) car, etc. I wouldnt want to start over. But a life WITH HAIR would sure as shit be so much easier.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Eh.... not for me. I've worked long and hard to get to where i am; years of work to get the experience and recognition, my own condo (finally!) car, etc. I wouldnt want to start over. But a life WITH HAIR would sure as shit be so much easier.

What Norwood level are you at, hellouser?

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Hellouser
So you would do another CB guide for us like you did with RU in the near future??

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hellouser
So you would do another CB guide for us like you did with RU in the near future??

No point. Just replace RU with CB and use a lower concentration.

templerecess

Established Member
Reaction score
This is how important hair is to people. On Bill Maher's show, when they are talking about relevant and important political issues, they still have to make time to talk about how envious they are of the guy with a full head of hair... (starts at 11:41)

https://youtu.be/BUiJIOVS55g?t=11m41s

shookwun

Reaction score
People make it sound like it's a man walks on moon wake up call when it comes to hair loss. Everyones looks will gradually trump the more hair they loose, regardless of how aesthetic they were post hair loss.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is how important hair is to people. On Bill Maher's show, when they are talking about relevant and important political issues, they still have to make time to talk about how envious they are of the guy with a full head of hair... (starts at 11:41)

https://youtu.be/BUiJIOVS55g?t=11m41s

So true.

He even asked them if they worry about having young guy hair, old guy face. :laugh:

For me, it's the opposite. I have a teenage young guy face, but I have the hair of an old man, especially if I don't properly style my hair, then it just looks awful.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
says the ulgy pin head's who hair trans plant didnt even do ****, still look like ***, i look at ur head and with that little bit of hair i still think "beta male" when i see ur head, just as when i saw ur bald head pic

Damn dude, that's messed up.

I have heard quite a few negative comments(not just from Aesthetic) toward Fred concerning his transplant. We have to remember a couple of things when we judge the effectiveness of a transplant.

1) Instead of comparing Fred's current head of hair to a person with little or no hair loss, we should be comparing his current pics to his before pics. Of course his hair will look very thin when comparing it to a person with no hair loss. Of course a person with very little loss would think Fred wasted his time. I would have thought the same thing when I just started losing my hair. Now I realize that going from no hair to some hair makes a big difference. I think most of us can agree that his current hair situation is much better than his previous NW5 head of hair.

2) The difference it has made to his life. He seems happier with the way he looks now. The hair transplant seems to have made a huge different in his outlook on things. This alone, regardless whether or not he can enjoy the latest hair styles I say makes his surgery a success.