Hair Loss: Jordan Spieth

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 21-year-old professional golfer has been getting put down all because of his balding. Read the tweets, it is 100% living proof that full NW1s love to feel superior over the less fortunate hair loss sufferers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...is-going-bald/

To those of you who say people on here like FredTheBelgian, hellouser, uncomfortable man, and others who exaggerate how baldness is constantly ridiculed, they do not exaggerate one bit at all. Go see for yourself.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Positional Good Theory in full effect.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I would have never guessed that dude was 21. Damn hair loss ages us big time.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beat me to it houser. Oh, look at how everybody becomes a judgemental, shallow db all of a sudden, how did that happen? Welcome to my world.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
What pissed me off about some of the comments is that some almost make it sound like he brought it on himself.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
What pissed me off about some of the comments is that some almost make it sound like he brought it on himself.

Exactly.

It also bothers me so much on how ignorant people in general are about hair loss. As successful as he is with his golfing, you can clearly see for yourself that a lot of people think he's also just some buffoon that doesn't know how to take care of his hair, when it's actually out of his control.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.

It also bothers me so much on how ignorant people in general are about hair loss. As successful as he is with his golfing, you can clearly see for yourself that a lot of people think he's also just some buffoon that doesn't know how to take care of his hair, when it's actually out of his control.

I've been meaning to make a twitter account and call out every single one of these privileged fucking shitheads.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Caught it at the end when he was celebrating worst part was his father having more hair then him. At least hes rich now with his prize money and all the sponsors hes gonna get.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes! This is the essence of how the world views bald people. I no longer have to say anything. Anyone who questions my sentiments will be referred to this article.

Thanks AA.

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
Even if people don't want to say it out loud, that's what they think about you deep inside when you're bald.

The funny thing is that I never realized how bad we were perceived until I joined this hair loss forum. Listening closely you will see just how people really view people who are bald/balding. You don't know how many times I hear people describing the negative attributes of a guy and include that he is bald. Describing somebody as a "loser", "a-hole", etc. isn't enough, if it applies they will always throw in the fact that he is also bald.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
The funny thing is that I never realized how bad we were perceived until I joined this hair loss forum. Listening closely you will see just how people really view people who are bald/balding. You don't know how many times I hear people describing the negative attributes of a guy and include that he is bald. Describing somebody as a "loser", "a-hole", etc. isn't enough, if it applies they will always throw in the fact that he is also bald.

No, they will point out baldness first and THEN if it applies will throw in the fact that a bald/balding guy may also be a loser or asshole.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
No, they will point out baldness first and THEN if it applies will throw in the fact that a bald/balding guy may also be a loser or asshole.

Thanks for correcting my mistake. Very true

Raz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who plays golf and watched the masters - I was utterly disgusted albeit not surprised at the amount of attention his hair loss received... Fvcking infuriating.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been meaning to make a twitter account and call out every single one of these privileged fucking shitheads.

why theyll just call you a bald loser, laugh and gang up on you with pictures of them partying with chicks and youll feel like crap in the end. Go running instead, then secretly poison their drinking water with ebola.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
**** that. partying with chicks doesnt make you any better . . . . . the true "best" people are the creators, inventors, explorers, etc. people who contribute